This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #5 - Zoë Vaughn

Topic » Audition #5 - Zoë Vaughn

2620 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2620 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I'm obsessed with all of this...

The arrangement, your voice, your hair, your song choice, like... I do worry you might get a tad predictable with your arrangements if you keep going down this route, but for now I just want your album and range and vocal control.

Yes yes yes
2620 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
*claps*

perfect blend of artists and songs, while also giving the music amazing vocals that the original artists never could've provided. I don't even like hip hop that much as a listener myself, but you made me love a Drake song. Best audition so far.

YES YES YES
2620 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I Love your voice. You have a great range and control of your voice. Your arrangement was interesting and cant wait to see what you do from here on out.

Yes
2619 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You've made it to Hollywood! But let's hear what Lorde has to say...
2619 days 3 hours ago
Illdi
*claps*

I am in love with your voice, literally every syllable was on point.

I think you have the potential to go very far if you make the right decisions and choose the right songs, if you can carve out a niche for yourself that no one else can fill such as previous winners like Carly & Toni then you could easily win.

Yes.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!