This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #4 - Evangeline Sašenko

Topic » Audition #4 - Evangeline..

2621 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2621 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
My problemo is I don't know if that was English or like... on and off English, if it was all English, learn to enunciate, but either way... that was real good and emotional, and keep it up!
#ForRe!

Yes!
2621 days 16 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
*standing ovation*

This reminded me of a Florence + The Machine performance. It's a very different side to what we've seen from previous iterations of your time on this series. The question is, will you be able to maintain an artistry similar to this throughout the competition? Also your enunciation does need work like Lana said.

Still, an easy yes from me!
2621 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I felt like majority of the singing was just a long high note besides that you really couldnt hear your voice that well. Hopefully you show your voice more in the competition

Its a no from me
2620 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You've already made it through with 2 yes'es, but let's see what Lorde has to say.
2620 days 1 hour ago
Illdi
*stands and claps*

This was amazing. I think you showed two very important things on that stage tonight.

1. You have an incredible voice that can belt impressive notes as well as an impressive lower register with a soothing tone.
2. You have a distinct sense of self with your artistry and you can emote like there's no tomorrow

All in all, I think that adds up to a yes from me.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!