This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #3 - Jami Kiss

Topic » Audition #3 - Jami Kiss

2621 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2621 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-is conflicted-
I really don't know how to feel, but I have a feeling you're a real flower starting to bloom and if I say yes to you, you'll bloom into a strong, independent, individual who can win this game.

Yes from me, but it's a wildcard!
2621 days 2 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
*smiles awkwardly*

When I saw the thumbnail I assumed this performance was going to be a k-pop boy rendition of Ed Sheeran. I was surprised to find out it wasn't k pop and you weren't a boy.

Onto the music. I felt like you just sang the song exactly how it was originally sang with nothing special about it. Your facial expressions were a bit uncomfortable and when you started rapping Nicki Minaj out of the blue I was confused and startled.

I think you'll probably make it through considering Lorde will probably love you and Lana already gave you a yes. But you gotta work harder to earn my support.

No from me.
2620 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I loved it to be honest. Like obviously you can sing and at this point we shouldnt be this tough. The rap was a bit a let down but I still enjoyed it

yes
2620 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You do have 2 yes'es, so you have BARELY made it through already, but let's see what Lorde has to say!
2619 days 11 hours ago
Illdi
*doesnt clap*

That was... rough.

First of all, I couldn't tell if you were a pre-pubescent teenage boy or a lesbian.

Secondly, this was just way too karaoke. I didn't get any sense of who you are as a performer.

Thirdly, your voice was off at times and I cringed at some of the notes you tried to hit. Also your pronunciation of the word 'do' makes me want to shove a fork in your eye.

Fourthly, don't rap, ever.

No.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!