This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #1 - Brianna Mimi

Topic » Audition #1 - Brianna Mimi

2621 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2621 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
YESSSSSS BITCH UGGGGGHHHH SLAY ME TO DEATH...

Ugh, i know in the past seasons you've sorta like... became a repetitive creature with no diversity whatsoever, but this performance reeled me back into being infatuated with you... I hope you've learned and don't let me down because this... was.... PERFECT.

Yes!
2621 days 17 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
*claps*

This was really good. Like Lana said, you've been a recurring contestant since the beginning, but for some reason I believe in you way more based on this audition. Stick with this artistry and you may go far. This was a unique performance and I'm definitely excited to see more from you <3

YES!
2621 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
WOW

Amazing your vocals are insane. I had chills the whole performance and cant wait to see what else you bring to this competition. You have so much soul and passion.

Yes!
2620 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You have officially made it to Hollywood! But let's hear what Lorde has to say!
2620 days 1 hour ago
Illdi
*claps*

I agree with Bonnie 100%, you come back every season and all you do is just make the same mistakes over and over again. Whilst I cannot deny that your performance tonight was great and your vocals were also amazing, it didn't interest me enough to give you another chance in this competition. I honestly don't think you have what it takes to go far in this competition.

So I'm gonna say no, but you're still going to Hollywood!

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!