This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 7 - DIVA WEEK

Topic » TOP 7 - DIVA WEEK

2975 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Time to get your shade on!
You have to perform a song made by any Diva.

Full Definition of diva
plural divas or di·ve play \-(?)v?\
a :  prima donna 1
b :  prima donna 2
:  a usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality <a fashion diva>; especially :  a popular female singer <pop divas>

No, not the main female star of an opera.

A REAL Diva.

Famous examples of Diva's are :
Mariah Carey, Patti LaBelle,Whitney Houston, and so many more.
Modern day Diva's also include :
Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, you could argue many more.

Typically Diva's perform very big songs to prove how flawless they are.

The diva's trademark is... The bigger... The better.

So... Dress to impress!

Deadline : Tuesday @ 8 pm est.

Get ready!
2975 days 1 hour ago
Dolphinz811
2975 days 1 hour ago
VintagePoop
Tina Turner is such a diva, so I decided to go with a more modern cover with queen diva, La'Porsha Renae.

2975 days 1 hour ago
VintagePoop
(Starts at :21)
2974 days 23 hours ago
SummerRae101
This week, I've to decide to take the biggest risk I have yet. I've decide to perform a song by the pop megastar Taylor Swift. The song I'm performing is 'I Knew You Were Trouble' Which I've already performed before and got mixed reviews. Since the theme is "Divas" this week I decided to channel my inner diva and take on the judges on their opinion on my performance of this song. I'm re-doing this performance in a bigger and better way. I want to put on a theatrical performance that has your eyes glued instead of just your ears, which is what has been happening lately. I've proved my artistry and now I want to put a twist on it by performing a high energy, theatrical performance, like a diva would. I want to entertain on another level. This is either going to be one of the most memorable performance or it's gonna crash and burn, wish me luck! (Please post this with my performance so all the judges read)

2974 days 23 hours ago
rollingderp
2974 days 19 hours ago
boozes
I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and doing a performance on a piano from Jessie j because she is a diva because she is really successful so if you don't like this then idk what will make your guys like my performance

https://youtu.be/V9z1qvV0pig
2974 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
"I Will Always Love You" is a classic song that many know of via Whitney Houston. However, this song was sung originally by one of the Queens of Country music, the legendary Ms. Dolly Parton.

(Song starts around 1:27)

2974 days 10 hours ago
RyanAndrews
"I know you guys aren't fans of me performing female songs. But well, who cares, because the only BEST Diva there is, is Beyonce. My bae. Not as much as Shawn though. But she is undeniably the most inspiring singer. But Shawn is better in my opinion, but BOY can she sing. So I chose her, and went for a song, that, as I kid, would dance to ALL THE TIME!" Starts at :45

If this is my downfall, I went flawlessly, with someone who helped many people. Beyonce is an icon.
2974 days 9 hours ago
boozes
I believe someone used that performance early on if I'm not mistaking

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!