This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 8 - SONGS FROM MOVIES

Topic » TOP 8 - SONGS FROM MOVIES

2978 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
After last weeks SHOCKING results,
It's time for... Movie week!
Do a song from a movie. Preferably live or a cover performance, but of course... Some people don't pay attention to that part so... :)
Not necessarily a musical! It can be a background song from a movie, or a theme song from a movie.
I guess you could do a TV show either?
But, preferably a movie, cause that's the task.
But, by TV show, I don't mean a live performance from American Idol.
I mean like a TV show theme song or s song constantly used from a TV show (for example : How To Save A Live is constantly used on medical shows, such as Grey's Anatomy.  But former frontrunner J.L used that already, so be prepared for massive judgement from me if you use that.)
YOU HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY @ 8 PM EST. TO SEND IN A PERFORMANCE.
2978 days 1 hour ago
boozes
I decided to sing can't help falling in love with you from the movie blue Hawaii I hope you love this performance

https://youtu.be/gCYnQBYI7ys
2978 days ago
SummerRae101
I choose to sing a lesser known song 'Crazy' by seal which was used in Naked in New York  is heard in a Baywatch episode, in the trailer for the film The Basketball Diaries and featured in a scene in Clockers, released in 1995. It is also heard in the middle of "True Calling," the second episode of Season 6 of TV's Cold Case. It was also used as a theme song for the ABC-TV series Murder One

2978 days ago
Snowgirl57
I choose to sing earned it from 50 shades of gray. And I'm not gonna let the hate being me down #HatersgonnaHate
2977 days 23 hours ago
rollingderp
I have decided to do "Memory" from Cats.
This song is very personal to me.
xoxo
2977 days 23 hours ago
VintagePoop
I decided to put a twist on a classic song from Grease.

2977 days 23 hours ago
Dolphinz811

It's from Blondies!
2977 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
9 to 5 from the movie "9 To 5"

2977 days 16 hours ago
RyanAndrews
"This song was sung by Avril Lavinge and was nominated for an award. Afterwards this song famously was sung on the first season of Glee. This is a cover of the song by Boyce Avenue"

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!