This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 11 - CONTESTANT 3 - VAUGHAN P.

Topic » TOP 11 - CONTESTANT 3 -..

3011 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
3011 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This was sort of a let down.
You did have that one note,
But overall... Last week much better.
Brianna SLAYED this song top 20 I believe.
I feel like this was a miss for you.
But, I do feel your artistry shine through this song as you're sorta an indie rocker type and I feel if maybe if it were longer or had a bigger range it'd be better.
But for such a short performance it had a little too many flaws.
It overall fell flat for me, but I still like you a lot.
3009 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
After last weeks performance you were at the top of all our minds. It really raised the bar not only for you but for everyone else. Unfortunately this did not meet the newly set standards that you yourself put in place last week.

It was very cliche and nothing was special about it. Whether you like it or not you were the standout last week and things like this are no longer gonna cut it.

The vocal was alright but very weak for you.
3009 days 21 hours ago
Praknasty
Yeah looks like I dropped the ball again this week. Thanks for the honesty again judges, I got nothing but respect for you all. I just hoped the Tengaged public still want to keep me around.
#TheNastyOne
3009 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You still have such amazing potential.
3009 days 20 hours ago
Praknasty
Thanks Taylor!
3008 days 21 hours ago
Illdi
Brianna already killed this performance so you coming out with it to a lower standard does not bode well. That being said, you have a great voice and a very unique tonality. Yet none of your performances have really stood out for me. I don't know how to feel about that note as I think that it wasn't a performance but rather you doing scales or vocal practice, it was good but not where I want you to be at this stage.
3008 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
His I Know Places this performance was iconic.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!