This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Apps

Topic » Season 3 Apps

2978 days 15 hours ago
Gohandd
First Name: Glad
Username: Gohandd
Color Level: Green
Past Group Game Experience? I have a lot ...
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YES
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yep
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep (I use imgur)
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Sierra Thomas .. Just average ... not extremely good at one thing
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social ... I believe that playing this game with a heart is paramount
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I know how to spice up everyone's game and strategy
2978 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
First Name: Nick
Username: NJKoda1998
Color Level: Sky
Past Group Game Experience?: On My profile
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Courtney Yates because I'm one little sarcastic, smart ass, whiney, tough little shit, and I'm not going anywhere.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social because you can't go anywhere if you don't talk to people
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you asked me to fuckboi :P
2978 days 12 hours ago
Boots22
First Name: Darcy
Username: Boots22
Color Level: TV Star
Past Group Game Experience?  Check the blog link on my profile :P
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)  Yea
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yea
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Ya
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Woo, because the thing I show most to people is loyalty
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?  All of them are important, because if you mess up the tiniest of things, it could end up sending you off the island
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Beacuse I'm Bored and need a group game to play, especially since the couple last ones I have been in have been a bit stressful to me, I need to play in one that I know I can enjoy with having less stress
2978 days 10 hours ago
MikeyKR91
First Name: Mike
Username: MikeyKR91
Color Level: Brown
Past Group Game Experience? Zorbo and Mels Survivor
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) 100% on everyday
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes I can.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes sir.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Probably Ethan from Survivor Africa. I try to enjoy playing the game and take in relationships and learn from them rather than only trying to win.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? I would probably say strategic. I think its all about how you play it.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am very active. I will bring a good atmosphere to the game. Not afraid to get blood on my hands and I will do whatever it takes to win.
2978 days 6 hours ago
RodneyRules1219
First Name: Rodney
Username: RodneyRules1219
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience?: None
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Stephen Fishbach. I'm not very good at challenges, but play a killer strategic game that can get me into trouble sometimes.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Strategic. Sure, strength and social skills get you to the merge, but strategy gets you to the end. And if you respect the game, you vote for the best strategist.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm active and strategic. What if Survivor had missed out on someone like Tony or Russel? The game would be completely different. You don't wanna miss out on Rodney.
2978 days ago
PeachessnCream
First Name: Leah
Username: PeachessnCream
Color Level: Blue
Past Group Game Experience? My Bio is full of them
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Hell Yes I love being active
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Not really but sometimes if Im free
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Danni Boatwright, no one ever strategically sees me coming
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, you have to get people to like you and you need the game to show for it.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Im such a sweet flavor on any season I am a part of I've been fan favorite and Im a true dominating female
2977 days 23 hours ago
JPTM1994
First Name: Justice
Username: jptm1994
Color Level: Red
Past Group Game Experience? Yes
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Daniele Donato
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? All
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because i'm fun and not boring and could manulipulate ppl i guess
2977 days 23 hours ago
surace
First Name: Cris
Username: surace
Color Level: Dark Green
Past Group Game Experience? Right here I got 6th place: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6549
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes i will be an active cast if you are a good and active host.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? No problem
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Of course
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Brenda Lowe because I am a humble, good person but i am not scared to make big moves and be manipulative.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic and social, If you want to talk game and strategy i am your perfect person to make big moves and I am also a social person.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Just look at my bio and all the things people have said about me. I will promise you I will be a fun character in your group game and one that will make the game interesting.
2977 days 20 hours ago
legacy7
First Name: Garrett
Username: legacy7
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience? None, to be honest.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes, I promise
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I will be able to most of the time, however I work on the weekends during those times.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Ozzy from cook islands, I don't know, it was the first season i ever watched, and I just liked him throughout the entire season, and in my opinion he had a really really strong strategic game.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social is the most important to me, even though I think it's important to have a slice of each, because usually you can't rely on just 1 piece to get the glory, and that is what I am out for. However with a solid social game, you can really piece things together and you have a better chance of things falling your way.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I try my hardest at everything I do, I see it, and if given the opportunity I know I will conquer it.
2977 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
First Name: Ben
Username: RyanAndrews
Color Level: LG
Past Group Game Experience? Not very successful, starting to turn that around and work hard.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) I'll try. Really hard.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes 8-9 at best
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? None, I am my own
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, because I wouldn't be able to wiggle myself out of tough situations
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I want to prove myself in GGs
2977 days 10 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Hudson
Rapidsmartypants
Orange
A lot of Survivor and BB groups
Yes I will
Those times should do great as long as it's BEFORE 9 pm EST
If I'm reminded on how to do it
Fabio, because I have his sort of "dude" personality.
Strategic because it determines if you win survivor or not. You can't win unless you come up with a great strategy.
Because I am bound to make this season entertaining
2977 days 9 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
First Name: Ben
Username: C00LDUDE1000
Color Level: tv star
Past Group Game Experience? much as a noob
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YES VERY
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? every day besides monday and wednesday
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? no but ill find out how to
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Rob because he plays a smart game
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? STRATEGIC
Tell me why I should select you to compete: i havent played group games for a long time and im ready to outsmart everyone =]
2977 days 9 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
^^^ you can call me Noob actually since there is already a Ben ^^^
2977 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Closing apps I guess!

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!