This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » Kitchen/Dining Room

2901 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
One of my duties as the Head of Household is to nominate two people for eviction.
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Due to the previous HoH competition, 9 of you already had won immunity and therefore are safe from being nominated.
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
For the other 10 of you, I will put a set of two keys. If your name is on the key you are safe. The catch is I only have 8 keys in this box. Meaning the two who do not receive a key will be my nominees.
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
First set of keys goes to
Blaze and Kylie, you are safe
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Second  set of keys goes to
Akash and Sam, you are safe
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Next set of keys goes to
Michelle and Renny, you are safe
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Ty, Cameron, Megan and Dino remain. Two of you Harv your names on this key and two of you don't.
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Final set of keys goes to
Ty and Cameron, you are safe
2898 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
This means I have nominated you Megan and you Dino for eviction.

Megan- you told me you wanted HoH and I decided to help you get it. Then last minute you changed your mind and fukd me over by deleting your post making my number last to be called and making me HoH. Though I have no problem being HoH what you did shows me how shady you are. We just started this game and seeing a shady person already I have to nominate them.

Dino- I nominate you because your name has been spread around a lot and I decided to just nominate you. We barely got to talk. I am sorry though you were my last minute decision after finding out some information was false. Good luck to you

And with that this nomination is adjourned. My fellow Houseguests do with these noms as you please but it's up to you if your are fine with these two being nominated or with 18 others including yourself being nominated. Sorry for any miscommunication last night with some of you like I said I received false information. Have a good day and may the force be with you
2898 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Now that Nehemiah has made his nominations, everyone must now mail me whether or not they wish to overthrow the King (HOH) this week.

I will be posting the votes here, BUT all votes will be ANONYMOUS!

EVERYONE must mail in their vote!

DEADLINE: 10pm EST Sunday
2898 days 3 hours ago
s73100
Thank you so much for safety!
2897 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::VOTES SO FAR:::::

Overthrow: 4

Don't Overthrow: 9

Left To Vote: 7
2897 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::VOTE TO OVERTHROW:::::

Overthrow: 5

Don't Overthrow: 15

CARLY:
"Majority votes NOT to overthrow King Nehemiah. Thus, it is now time to vote. Everyone except for the King and his two nominees will vote."

DEADLINE: 10pm EST Monday
2893 days 9 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
i have decided to nominate Ty and Renny clearly cause you both did not vote in the eviction and I do not think you guys want to be here that is why you are up sorry <3
This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2893 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Now that Queen Amber has made her nominations, everyone must now mail me whether or not they wish to overthrow the Queen (HOH) this week.

I will be posting the votes here, BUT all votes will be ANONYMOUS!

EVERYONE must mail in their vote!

DEADLINE: 10pm EST Friday

open group

EMPTY GROUP #3 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!