This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

Topic » ~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

1075 days 13 hours ago
boneworks
Candy, Summer, Rudolph, you three have come as far as you can possibly go in this game!

The power now shifts to the jury, the people that you have voted out along the way!

You must now defend your case, explain your game, and tell the jury why you deserve the title of Sole Survivor.

The jury has 24 hours to vote, and the winner will be revealed tomorrow night at 8pm EST!

To the jury: Please give the final 3 enough time to plead their case before coming to a decision!

Thank you and good luck guys!
1075 days 13 hours ago
candy_land
Hello jury. This game was really tough and I may not have played perfectly but I played the best I could with the cards I was dealt.

Pre swap I was a target early but managed to survive and have been to more tribal councils then either of the other 2 finalists.
Pre swap I was targeted early for not having a Skype but Tyler and David helped me out and I took out those targeting me.

When swap came I was in a really bad spot I messaged Ray about wanting to work with him and he straight up said no I'm against you with an iconic Sandra gif. Luckily my bonds with Seth and brit kept me safe the first 2 votes and then my amazing partner Kiara threw to make sure I'd merge when I was clearly the next boot.

Finally merge came and for the first vote it was decided to be brit I was busy at work and didn't have much say in this vote. The other side wanted me to vote David but I trusted him and siding with Ray and zay I thought would have been dumb when they were after me pre merge. So I really didn't want to vote brit but had to stick with the side that I was more secure with as I know her and Seth would've voted me out pre merge if our tribe lost again

The 2nd vote I fought like hell to change the vote from Seth. I even messaged Seth about potentially flipping because I was so mad the others wouldn't budge on their vote. At first Seth said he didn't care he blocked everyone but later came to me about voting matt which I didn't want to do. I was to afraid to throw out washed or Mike's name at this point though because I knew ray and zay would just use it against me and get me taken out.

The third vote is where the game changed. Everyone was saying we were gonna split the vote but after being so adamant on Seth leaving first I was very suspicious that the split was a trick to make it easier to flip and take one of us out thats why I proposed to the alliance of me Tyler Kiara and franz we all vote the same and even though I honestly would have preferred ray left I trusted Matt and David to vote zay more than I trusted washed or Mike to vote ray so me and Tyler switched our votes to zay. I really wasn't expecting this to be such a big deal but matt went completely crazy about it and the vote did split how it was supposed to so this was my biggest regret of the game.

4th vote was the Kiara blindside after this I was definitely scared I did plan on eventually voting Kiara out because she's such a loveable queen that I know I wouldn't beat and I wanted my Ciara Eastin moment so I was sad she left so early  and I had no part in it.

5th vote everyone was ignoring me and I was pretty sure I was going home but luckily Tyler saved my ass by giving me the advantage to leave. I wasn't informed of the triple idol play that was coming however though I was happy they chose to take out Mike.

6th vote I did not want to vote matt this vote I pushed really hard to get matt and washed to vote ray but they wouldn't budge and I was annoyed. I expected this vote to go 4-4 and my plan was to force rocks by telling ray and Rudolph I was changing my vote to David and not to flip but then keeping my vote the same. My thoughts behind this was matt and David who I wanted to stay would still be safe and Tyler who I trusted most was immune and also safe. I was willing to leave my game to chance and hope the rock took out washed or ray for me and even if not them I never talked to franz or Rudolph and would have been ok with them leaving. Rudolph flipped though so sadly I wasn't able to make this move.

7th vote if I'm being honest I think franzella made the dumbest move of the game. Zach tried to get me to flip but I knew if Zach made it to the end he would 100% win this game so I wasn't about to make a f2 with him and hand him the win. I am super confused as why she didn't just let Zach leave and then idol out Tyler f5 as that would have put her in the best spot to win this game. I would have voted Tyler with her if needed and then tried to take her out. With Rudolph and David f4 tbh.

8th vote washed won immunity and I knew they were targeting me so unfortunately franzella had to go.

Final vote Tyler won immunity so the vote had to be against Zach but like I said I knew going to the end with Zach I would lose because he had so many friends on jury and fought like hell from minority to make the end. I do feel I had a better chance beating Tyler because he had made enemies on jury and had to rely on finding a bunch of advantages to get here. If washed won final immunity though my plan was to get Tyler to vote Rudolph have him get Rudolph to vote me and then vote Tyler out with Zach because going to f3 with both of them would guarantee me 3rd.

Sorry this was so long just wanted to give everyone insight into my thought process throughout the game I really hope you will consider giving me your vote I really did fight hard to be here made the best moves for myself that I could and put a lot of thought into every decision while never having immunity or idols and going to more tribals than anyone else. I look forward to answering any questions you guys may have for me.
1075 days 13 hours ago
candy_land
I'm at work for 2 more hours but will answer any questions asap
1075 days 12 hours ago
tyleror
Hello jurors! This has definitely been a rollercoaster of a game but here we are. This may be long but I want to explain my game from my perspective so I am going to try to cover everything important.

Coming into this game, I had quite a few friends spread out between both tribes. I knew it could get tricky balancing this especially because right away, I learned that Seth was spreading things about other friends of mine. Seth was my friend prior to this game but when he began targeting my other friends and found himself in minority I knew the direction the game was going. I positioned myself to work with the rumored "premade" because I felt like I actually was close enough with a lot of them to survive the inevitable moment when they finally turned on each other, and that it would help position me really well when we got to merge.

Franz and I also found both idols and the advantage to let someone leave tribal council on day 1, so with the advantages in our pockets I felt good about working with the strong majority as long as I could, with really no risk to me.

The swap worked in my favor as well, putting me with a lot of my former tribemates as well as my best friends from the other tribe- specifically Franz, Mike, and Kiara. At this point in the game I started thinking about who I wanted to go to the end with and began working on my plan. In my head it felt smartest to try to go to the end with other duos, so that Franz and I would never stick out. Kiara/Candy and Mike/David were perfect for this because I got along with all four of them great. After Kiara threw the last tribal comp for Candy, Mike was not happy and I was hoping to start sewing the seeds of paranoia between those two so they would want to work with me over each other.

Finally the merge hit and the real game began. My goal at first was to keep the majority strong, and then pick off the two singles (Matt and Zach) after we made it to f8 and then have my ideal F6 of the three duos remaining. However, Kiara started to butt heads with the group pretty early on so things shifted. A lot of distrust was brewing between Kiara/Candy and the rest of the alliance and so, we came up with the infamous plan of voting Zay instead of splitting LMAO. In my head this was NOT that big of a deal, it was just to ensure that nobody tried flipping on Kiara before I wanted them to. I figured the person we wanted out was still going home, so people would just get over it. Worst case I trusted that if it was a blindside it wouldn't actually be on me, which was what mattered the most.

So, next vote obviously the blindside on Kiara happened. I was shocked at first but most people gave me a reasonable apology and I felt like things would be fine and I did not mind. However the next day things felt VERY off when I was speaking to people, and a few people were straight up ignoring me. At this point Franz and I had all three idols in the game plus the advantage and I knew a wild move had to be made to shake things up, because my place on the tribe was clear. The first thing I did was give candy my power to leave tribal without a vote, because I had this feeling she was going to get votes on that day when I wanted to vote out Rudolph still. Then, when she left things still felt weird but people started telling me to vote Rudolph... It seems very suspicious still so I approached Franz about my plan with the idols. We already wanted to save ourselves, but I was SUPER worried that everyone was actually voting Rudolph and just being quiet with us so that we would flush our idols. I was truly thinking I had no shot at winning, so I wanted to make a splash in the game. Instead of saving my last idol for the next vote, I decided to take a HUGE risk and save Rudolph (who I had never spoken to before) in order to get revenge for Kiara as well as take back control and cut someone who I viewed to be the head of the snake- Mike. I had no clue what would happen, but I was able to save Candy, Rudolph, and myself all in one vote.

This move ended up being better for my game than I ever could have imagined. Rudolph became an ally who was 100% loyal to me no matter what, and surprisingly David forgave me for voting his partner out as well. The next two votes went smooth with my new majority, until Franz took her turn up to bat and tried to swing at me. With maybe less than an hour till tribal where Zach was supposed to be voted out, David approached me. He told me that Franz had a plan to take me out of the game, and I called her and confronted her about this. She confessed her entire plan to me, and we got off the phone and I didn't think much of it. I thought we both agreed that Zach was a huge threat, so I went back to David and told him everything was fine and we hashed it out. Obviously I was wrong LMFAO. I was blindsided once again, this time by my own partner. Franz and I had not been agreeing on who we wanted to take to f3- I wanted David, she wanted Candy. I should have seen this coming however this was definitely my biggest regret/oversight in the game. Franz idoled Zach, and I watched one of my closest allies go home.

I didn't really know how much to trust Franz after this, but I didn't have to pay it much thought. The very next vote, Zach won immunity. I knew at this point there was no WAY I could vote out Rudolph or Candy when they had basically shown me undying loyalty up till that point. Against Franz who was a snake. So, I sadly had to make the move of voting out my own best friend and my partner in this game. After that, I tried my hardest and won the final immunity of the season, ensuring my spot in FTC and securing the spot for my two closest allies as well, by voting out Zach.

I know that my game was cutthroat, I know that my game was unforgiving. However I came in here to play the game, have fun, and to win. I did what I needed to do, and I even voted out my own partner when it was necessary. None of my votes were personal, and everything was done with intention from my very first tribal council. I won four individual immunity challenges, found four hidden immunity idols, and one hidden advantage. I helped lead almost every single vote of the game, and got revenge and took back control instantly when people wronged me. I would LOVE your votes to win this game, but whatever happens I can say I had a blast. I'm looking forward to answering questions any of you might, and GOOD LUCK to Rudolph and Candy!! <3
1075 days 12 hours ago
Rodulph
hello jury!! 馃槃

I know i won't be winning because i don't know most of you but i'm very happy to be a finalist.

My friend Gabss and I decided to play survivor together, although I play most of the time with Latinos and Spaniards. When we went to take the first challenge I was unable to understand why English is not my mother tongue and it took me 25 minutes and 43 seconds. Unfortunately my friend was eliminated on the second day and I was among many people I don't know. I was lucky that my tribe won many times, and when we merged into a single tribe I started to be the target of some people. I was unable to win any challenges as I was not familiar with another country's survivor. Tyler saved me when I was being eliminated and proposed a faithful alliance to me, so I thanked him and stayed true until the end. Some people didn't like it but only Tyler was able to save me. I enjoyed meeting some people, but unfortunately not everyone understands that this is just a game. I am very grateful if someone voted for me! Let me know. 馃グ馃グ
1075 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ugh all 3 speeches do suck

Making this all the harder
1075 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
Jk thank you for having me ryan boneworks and sorry that I had to quit because these peasants didn鈥檛 deserve to have me

Tyler - Did you take jury management into consideration...like at all? And how?

Good luck you did slay and took two huge sheep to the end, but now it鈥檚 up to you now to answer this right so you don鈥檛 lose my vote like many others
1075 days 11 hours ago
candy_land
Lmao ray stay bitter I didn't sheep anyone if you didn't straight up say fuck off to me at swap I would've worked with you and this game would have been completely different
1075 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
And I鈥檇 do it again
1075 days 11 hours ago
mikec51
The speeches did change my vote I can鈥檛 lie. Good luck.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c5bcfcd11da34863a54d13651df0c20f/tenor.gif
1075 days 11 hours ago
tyleror
Tyler - Did you take jury management into consideration...like at all? And how?

I definitely take it into consideration but, I definitely don鈥檛 go out of my way to try to be fake to ppl on their way out. It was even harder in this game because like I said, I came into the game with a lot of friends. And sadly I voted almost all of them out... it鈥檚 tough to balance being honest and genuine while also trying to play the game and make the right moves for my OWN game. So yes it was on my mind but I also was focused on playing the game the best way possible and not trying to worry about upsetting people because if you don鈥檛 make finals then it doesn鈥檛 matter anyway. And of course we are on a big brother/survivor website where we have to lie and vote our friends out of games so I try to view it from that lens as well.

When it comes to taking two sheep to finals- yeah I definitely think people could consider Rudolph and Candy my sheep but it was not really on purpose. I really wanted to sit here with Franz above anyone else, even if she would鈥檝e beat me, but when she turned on me I did not want to look like an idiot and just let her destroy me even worse so that obviously changed.
1075 days 11 hours ago
candy_land
Once again I sheeped no one i made my own decisions all game. I was pretty much forced into working with Tyler because my decisions were work with him who was loyal and had my back or flip on him tonwork with Ray who was clearly after me. If I flipped on him to work with Zach Zach would have 100% won this game or I wouldn't have even made finals anyway. If franz let Zach leave f6 I would've been down take Tyler out because I knew people seen him as the leader. Me taking him out sooner would have benefited other peoples game but hurt my own that doesn't make me a sheep
1075 days 10 hours ago
Rodulph
I am a cute little sheep. HAHAHAHA Don't underestimate a sheep.

https://media.giphy.com/media/EoDAU6MpWt2Xm/giphy.gif
1074 days 22 hours ago
smuguy2012
I definitely take it into consideration but, I definitely don鈥檛 go out of my way to try to be fake to ppl on their way out

Tyler this was your strategy all game so I鈥檓 not sure why you would stop it on your way out
1074 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*looks at the three finalists*

Meh.
1074 days 19 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Tico and Rodulph, ily.

Summer, i hope to god that karma bites you in the ass. However, karma never worked in this game, so you are probably winning. Yuck.

This game鈥檚 final 3 should have been Ray, Zach and Mike. None of you deserve final 3.
One didn鈥檛 really do much. (Tico)
One was a sheep. (Rodulph)
One was a gamebot who was obsessed with finding idols and winning comps. (Summer)

None.
Of.
You.
Played.
A.
Winning
Or.
A.
Respectable.
Game.
Period.

good luck.

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!