This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14

Topic » Tribal Council #14

1925 days 23 hours ago
boneworks
Welcome Ayuki to Tribal Council.

Here are few questions, feel free to answer 1 - 2 in the comments below if you'd like.

Tonight is the last night an idol can be played, do we think we will see it happen?
We are in the final 5, so there is no place to hide. Could anything happen tonight?
What do you base this vote on? Loyalty or on who will win over the jury at the end?

Your votes are due to me by 7pm est, in 12 hours. You cannot vote for James. Good luck!
1925 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Tonight is the last night an idol can be played, do we think we will see it happen?
Quite possibly!

We are in the final 5, so there is no place to hide. Could anything happen tonight?
Definitely yes.

What do you base this vote on? Loyalty or on who will win over the jury at the end?
I'm partially sticking to loyalty, whilst also considering who is going to be more of a threat at the end!
1925 days 11 hours ago
boneworks
It's time to reveal the votes. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, tonight would be the last night you could do so.

No one stands.

Alright, once the votes are revealed the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Barn

Second vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jack

1 vote Jack, 1 vote Barn

Third vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Caleb

1 vote Caleb, 1 vote Jack, 1 vote Barn

Fourth vote...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jack

2 votes Jack, 1 vote Caleb, 1 vote Barn

Final vote...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The fourteenth person voted out of Survivor: Surigao del Sur and eighth member of our Jury -

Jack

That's 3 votes and that's enough.

Please bring me your torch.

Jack, The tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go. *snuffs torch*

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!