This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oficial Tribal Council #18

Topic » Oficial Tribal Council #18

3216 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Oficial Tribe -
mrkkkkyle
TheAce (IMMUNITY)
tundrahenry101
yr_2007

TheAce has immunity, and 3 are in danger of being voted out!

Votes are due at 4pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

If there happens to be a tie, then the three people in danger of being voted out will pull rocks. The two in the tie will pull two rocks each, while the 3rd person will pull one. No revote will occur.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS ARE NO LONGER IN PLAY. If you have one still, it is no longer usable!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
This is one of the biggest votes of the season, how do you base your vote?

PYN for individual question
3216 days 14 hours ago
TheAce
Wait I can't be voted out right would I be one of those 3 in danger?
3216 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Group question- This is one of the biggest votes of the season, how do you base your vote?

This vote is the biggest all game. It's make or break. I got vote whoever I gotta vote to make sure I get finals.
3216 days ago
jharrin7887
TheAce - You are 100% safe tonight, unless you quit lmao. QUESTION: How hard is this vote for you?

tundrahenry101 - If you survive the vote, do you think you have a shot at getting some jury votes?
3216 days ago
TheAce
How hard is this vote for you?

Ehhh, not hard at all
3216 days ago
tundrahenry101
tundrahenry101 - If you survive the vote, do you think you have a shot at getting some jury votes?

I hope so. I mean I think I played a decent game. It all just depends on if others respect that or not. Time will tell.
3216 days ago
jharrin7887
2/4 votes received
3215 days 23 hours ago
TheAce
Yr and Kyle voteee
3215 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES
3215 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
*sits nervously in my chair*
3215 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
yr_2007
3215 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
mrkkkkyle
3215 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
3rd vote
mrkkkkyle
3215 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
4th and final vote
The 19th person voted off Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor All Stars - The Final Season and the eighth and final member of the jury
mrkkkkyle

mrkkkkyle, the tribe has spoken.
*Poof!*
It's time for you to go!
3215 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
*frowns* bye Kyle...
3215 days 21 hours ago
yr_2007
bye kyle !!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!