This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oficial Tribal Council #17 (Double Vote-Off)

Topic » Oficial Tribal Council #17..

3217 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Oficial Tribe -
Baseball03
KingGeek
mrkkkkyle
TheAce
tundrahenry101(IMMUNITY)
yr_2007

tundrahenry101 has immunity, and 6 are in danger of being voted out!

You all have TWO votes to cast, and tundrahenry101 has THREE votes to cast! You divide your votes as you please. So all your votes can go to the same person, or they can go to different people! Make sure to specifically specify how it's being divided in your vote!

Votes are due at 4pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

If there happens to be a tie, then everyone will have 1 vote in the tie breaker. Rocks will come in to play if there is a 2nd tie!

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS ARE NO LONGER IN PLAY. If you have one still, it is no longer usable!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
This tribal 2/5 of the people eligible to be voted out will be out of the game, how difficult is it to make sure the votes are on your side?

PYN for individual question
3217 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
This tribal 2/5 of the people eligible to be voted out will be out of the game, how difficult is it to make sure the votes are on your side?

I think it will be very difficult.
3217 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Group Question - This tribal 2/5 of the people eligible to be voted out will be out of the game, how difficult is it to make sure the votes are on your side?

Very difficult. You gotta have a lot of trust at this point.
3216 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
waiting on 4 more people votes.
3216 days 20 hours ago
jharrin7887
people

the only people who have voted are theace and mrkk
3216 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I just voted
3216 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
ALL OF THE VOTES ARE IN!

Reading the votes!
3216 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
I will first start off with the highest vote getter. This person will become the 6th member of the jury.
3216 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
The first five votes
The 17th person voted off Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor All Stars - The Final Season and the sixth member of the jury
Baseball03

Baseball03, the tribe has spoken.
*Poof!*
It's time for you to go!
3216 days 18 hours ago
Baseball03
Shocker
3216 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Bye baseball
3216 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
Bye
3216 days 18 hours ago
Baseball03
Bye tundra nice job lying to me
3216 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Wtf?
3216 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
There are 8 more votes.
3216 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
lol bye baseball

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!