This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oficial Tribal Council #16

Topic » Oficial Tribal Council #16

3237 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Oficial Tribe -
Baseball03
Davidftw123
KingGeek
mrkkkkyle
TheAce (IMMUNITY)
tundrahenry101
yr_2007

TheAce has immunity, and 6 are in danger of being voted out!

Votes are due at 4pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS ARE NO LONGER IN PLAY. If you have one still, it is no longer usable!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
Is it safe to say that the outcasts are going to be voted out, or could someone else be?

PYN for individual question
3237 days 9 hours ago
Davidftw123
Group Question -
Is it safe to say that the outcasts are going to be voted out, or could someone else be?

well i think it's going to be me BUT idk what's gone down since i left...
3237 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
Group Question -

Who knows at this point Joe?
3237 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
Davidftw123 - Why should people not vote for you tonight?

KingGeek - You and amnesia clearly had it out for each other, with him out of the game, does it make it harder or easier for you?
3237 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
KingGeek - You and amnesia clearly had it out for each other, with him out of the game, does it make it harder or easier for you?

Well i first would like to say that people should never fuck with fire, but it's kind of mixed at this point and I'm not official sure if this makes it easier or harder for me
3237 days 9 hours ago
Davidftw123
Davidftw123 - Why should people not vote for you tonight?

because i have no allies -_-
3237 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Group Question -

Anything can happen. But in my feelings, I earned my final 5 spot, if I don't get it, I'll be pissed.
3236 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
tundrahenry101 - So if you were to be voted out either tonight or next tribal, would you feel like it was unfair?
3236 days 19 hours ago
tundrahenry101
tundrahenry101 - So if you were to be voted out either tonight or next tribal, would you feel like it was unfair?

Not necessarily unfair. I'd just be upset that I earned a spot farther than I got. To me, that's unfair. But it's a game.
3236 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
All the votes are in... will be read shortly
3236 days 13 hours ago
jharrin7887
im actually really busy tonight:/ i cant host any immunity challenge

monday f6
turs f5
wed f4
FTC thurs
ill likely have a live reading of the votes sunday. this will also be a ceremony for the closing of tengaged official.
3236 days 12 hours ago
tundrahenry101
So u can't take 5 minutes to read the votes?
3236 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Don't understand how u were on 40 minutes ago but couldn't read the votes then lol. U rush us and tell us the sooner we vote the sooner they are read but after they are all in, u don't read them lol.
3235 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
Sorry... I was on my phone. I am now too lmao. When I'm busy in my life, I can't just stop it to read votes haha.

I'll read the votes around 10:30 and info about the immunity challenge will be posted after.
3235 days 20 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES.
3235 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Very nervous

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!