This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 10: Results Show

Topic » Mission 10: Results Show

325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
The one team landing in the safe region this round is....
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Alex S. & Kemi with When You Say My Name by Chandler Leighton
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- BAWP. I did have to double check to make sure I didn't use this in the search because... I stan this song. I love the vibe. The vocals. The lyrics. Iconic song besties. *1/5*

Krystal- oh it is another gen z type song huh… meh bored. her voice annoys me and don’t like it. *4/5*

Deme- …She’s fine, I guess? I kinda like the vocals. Oh. Uh. Just kidding, I guess, because she’s singing all high-pitched now and I like it a lot less. It’s a song. I guess. It’s Alt Z. I guess. I love…… Alt Z…… haha…. ha…… ha…. 😶 *4/5*

Josh- This song was alright. Vocally felt a bit one note but the beat was cute. Very talk singing and not singing singing. *4/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Pennifer & Xakim with Jane Doe by Leyla Blue
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Okay, wow, loves this intro. There’s something so interesting about this song, I dunno? The vocals are gorgeous, and the instrumental is really fun. The chorus especially goes off. *3/5*

Jaxon- Mom Leyla. She's a fun artist, I don't think anything she has done has topped What A Shame bawp, but this was cute and fun. The production on the song was nice, and her songs typically have a nice fun element to it. Nice submission. *4/5*

Josh- Uhm I really didn't like this song? Idk I just couldn't connect with it at all like it seems just fine?? Like I don't hate it? But I'm not ever gonna revisit it *4/5*

Krystal- this reminds me of ride the cyclone. i like the start of the song lots. but it suffers from being a length of more than seconds. it is somewhat different ig? *3/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Jack & Ryan with Run Into You by Clara Mae
Jaxon- Oh this one was actually really nice. The beat sounded very cinematic. I typically don't care for when artists have super high vocals, but I liked it here. It twas a nice choice to go with. *3/5*

Deme- Wow, I….. really hate the super high-pitched intro with no instrumental. Oh. It’s still going. It’s not getting any better. Like… she’s fine, I guess? I’m just bored. This sounds like ten other songs I’ve heard before, but I couldn’t actually name the songs because I…. did not like them…. 👉👈…. maybe Josh or Jaxon will like this one, I dunno. *5/5*

Krystal- shrill awful voice. rugrats wants their angelica back. chorus is annoying radio shit. hate. *5/5*

Josh- This is one of the better slower songs we've got. She is def good! Not much else to say on her. *3/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Austin & Lex with Undercover by Kehlani
Krystal- deme likes kehlani mb. oh her voice is nice. chill instrumental too. need more kehlani methinks? might need to spotify her….. take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/5*

Josh- Oh I thought the sample of that Akon song was well done and like im glad it wasn't overly used. Sometimes songs feel like they rely too heavy on the sample. Idk if I've ever heard Kehlani but I really dug this. I liked the use of secret being each other *2/5*

Jaxon- I liked this song, it has a party vibe to her which is always fun. Maybe a bit repetitive due to its nature of having that vibe, but I liked her she was a strong submission in a strong round. *5/5*

Deme- Kehlani! I was really excited for this one, honestly? She’s fun. She’s cute. I love love love her vocals, and like… she fits the theme! She does!! ❤️ *1/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.25. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Jared & Turcia with liar by sundial
Josh- Oh bop? This is really good but like... do secrets mean lies? You can tell lies without having secrets? I feel like one doesn't have to necessarily equal the other. I'm super conflicted because I loved this song and the sound of it but? Idk. - after asking and getting further clarification I get it and understand how it fits the theme better. *1/5*

Deme- She’s fun. I really like the vocals, and the chorus is so fun?? Like when all the vocals kick in and the instrumental picks up?? Bop… *2/5*

Krystal- this song has a lot of like sad gay indie girl on a netflix tv show. but rly enjoy the sound of many ppl bein noisy bitches in the chorus. *2/5*

Jaxon- Oh this beat was super fun, the buildup of the pop rock was really good. Her voice was nice too. I liked this song a lot, a nice submission besties. Nothing bad to say. *2/5*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.75. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the tenth mission of the season, it is now time to nominate two of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Jack & Ryan.
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared & Turcia have nominated...
Austin & Lex
Alex S. & Kemi
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared & Turcia have nominated Austin & Lex and Alex S. & Kemi to potentially face Jack & Ryan in this rounds elimination.

Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the two teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Jared & Turcia you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the two teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song + new partner preferences list.

You have until 8:00pm est on 6/17.
325 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. When You Say my Name
2. liar
3. Run Into You
4. Jane Doe
5. Undercover

Krystal:
1. Undercover
2. liar
3. Jane Doe
4. When You Say My Name
5. Run Into You

Deme:
1. Undercover
2. liar
3. Jane Doe
4. When You Say My Name
5. Run Into You

Josh:
1. liar
2. Undercover
3. Run Into You
4. When You Say My Name
5. Jane Doe

Overall:
1. liar (1.75)
2. Undercover (2.25)
3. When You Say My Name (3.25)
4. Jane Doe (3.75)
5. Run Into You (4)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!