This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 9: Results Show

Topic » Mission 9: Results Show

328 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
328 days 9 hours ago
Jaxon
Tonight there is no more safe zone, everyone left is either a TOP or a BOTTOM.

We will start with the BOTTOMS.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Jack & Ryan with bored & blind by Ella Jane
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- She was certainly fun. Not song of the round by any means but def feels the most safe of the round. *3/6*

Krystal- nice instrumental. decently bouncy. like it the more i listen. *3/6*

Deme- *4/6*

Jaxon- Oh? I kinda liked this one a lot. The pick up in the beat at the start was a nice surprise. Her vocals were pretty calming to listen to and her voice sounds really nice. The production on the song was done well too. Good pick! *3/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Austin & Lex with LEAVE ME ALONE by Amaarae
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- *3/6*

Krystal- nice instrumental. annoying voice. bad yt commercial song. *6/6*

Jaxon- To be completely honest, I don't know if I loved her voice here. It was a bit too high pitched and at times I couldn't understand what she was saying. The beat on the song was really well done. The bawp in it is carrying it for me. *6/6*

Josh- I feel like she was mumbling? I'm struggling to understand what the hell she is saying like I need to read the lyrics along to get the story of the song. It reminded me of the Asian girl in pitch perfect. *5/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Kemi & Sean with decode by Sabrina Carpenter
Krystal- not the decode i thought it was. sabrina has better out there. not my tastes. *5/6*

Josh- oh there are so many songs on this album you could of picked for this theme and I fear you picked my least favorite one *6/6*

Deme- *6/6*

Jaxon- Mom Sabrina. Her vocals were very pretty in this song, kinda a new shade of her that I havent heard yet. I think I prefer her bawpier songs more, I kept feeling like the song was building up and it didnt really. For a song Id consider slower, I actually quite enjoyed it, but so far I feel like this round has been pretty strong and IDK how well it can compete. *5/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Alex & Andrew with boy toy by Marisa Maino
Krystal- i like a song by her. really like her voice. kinda 2000s? take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/6*

Jaxon- Oh we got a Marisa song earlier in the season?? I think, maybe I just knew one song by her already. I liked this song, the beat in it was really good. Some things she did with her vocals and extending out the notes, I don't think I was a huge fan of, but all in all, I liked the song. *4/6*

Deme- *5/6*

Josh- Oh this was really good. I really love the beat of this and the melody is so nice *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Jared & Turcia with GOOD FOR HER by Mothica ft. Emlyn
Jaxon- Like... is this pandering???? Maybe, I don't know. Even if it is... this is like, a forever bawp, I stan this song sm. I know every word besties!!!!! I kinda wanted this song last season when we had the feature outshined the main artist theme tbh. Moms. *1/6*

Krystal- emlyn feels a pander. solid song, nice static. *4/6*

Josh- it was okay emlyns verse is the best part of this song but Idk if I've just heard this so many times it doesn't excite me I'm whelmed. *4/6*

Deme- *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Xakim & Pennifer with i drive me mad by renforshort
Deme- *1/6*

Jaxon- I've heard a renforshort song every now and then. The buildup of the verses to the chorus in this song was very satisfying. The duality really shined here! Do I dare say... frakensong!!!! I really liked this one, no negative commentary this go round. *2/6*

Krystal- vocals r fine. nice instrumental. A+ chorus. *2/6*

Josh- omg wait is this my favorite song of the season? This was so good omg *1/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.5. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the ninth mission of the season, it is now time to nominate two of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Kemi & Sean.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Xakim & Pennifer have nominated...
Alex S. & Andrew
Austin & Lex.
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Pennifer & Xakim have nominated Alex S. & Andrew and Austin & Lex to potentially face Kemi & Sean in this rounds elimination.

Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the two teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Pennifer & Xakim you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the two teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song + new partner preferences list.

You have until 10:00pm est on 6/14.
328 days 8 hours ago
Lex13579
馃槶
328 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. GOOD FOR HER
2. i drive me mad
3. bored & blind
4. boy toy
5. decode
6. LEAVE ME ALONE

Josh:
1. i drive me mad
2. boy toy
3. bored & blind
4. GOOD FOR HER
5. LEAVE ME ALONE
6. decode

Deme:
1. i drive me mad
2. GOOD FOR HER
3. LEAVE ME ALONE
4. bored & blind
5. boy toy
6. decode

Krystal:
1. boy toy
2. i drive me mad
3. bored & blind
4. GOOD FOR HER
5. decode
6. LEAVE ME ALONE

Overall:
1. i drive me mad (1.5)
2. GOOD FOR HER (2.75)
3. boy toy (3)
4. bored & blind (3.25)
5. LEAVE ME ALONE (5)
6. decode (5.5)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!