This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 8: Results Show

Topic » Mission 8: Results Show

331 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
331 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
Only one duo landed in the 'safe' zone tonight.

That duo is...
331 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Alex S & Andrew: Cry Wolf by Christina Grimmie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- I’ve heard Christina Grimmie only through JUSCC. I do think this song is pretty good, though, already. Like it has a really solid instrumental and her voice is just real nice. It’s very clear, and I can tell she has a strong singing ability. Plus that part where she gets a bit screamy in the chorus here and there hits real good. I like it. I really think the chorus elevates this song a lot. *2/7*

Deme- Oh, Christina Grimmie 😔. I was honestly expecting this to be a, like, slow piano song like a lot of her covers used to be, so I'm pleasantly surprised! The vocals? So good. When she says wolf... 🥰... *4/7*

Jaxon- Oh wasn't she on the voice??? Her vocals were pretty strong and the backing beat was very catchy. I liked this song, the pre chorus and verses in particular were extra good IMO. This round is turning out to be very strong. *6/7*

Josh- Oh I never honestly listened to any of her music but I really like this song? I'm also confused how she had so much music release post death but like  but yeah she was a bop I thought for some reason she made like... country? *3/7*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
331 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Kemi & Sean: No Good by Ally Brooke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- I can actually see myself like coming back to this song quite a bit like idk how this song is like 5 years old and I've never seen or heard it before but it is definitely not no good. *2/7*

Krystal- I had no idea who Ally Brooke was until Deme told me (after she had to look it up too lol). This song is pretty much okay, like she has a really nice voice and I do like the little bit of fun chorus. This feels like a D list pop radio song. Not the most memorable, but fun the whole time. *6/7*

Deme- The vocals here are so good, and the instrumental is so fun? Literally the only issue here is that, like... I can't really see myself listening to this again compared to some of the other songs sent this week. *7/7*

Jaxon- Not one of the irrel members of Fifth Harmony, mom. Her voice is kinda good. The beat on the song was pretty good too. I'll be honest I wasn't really expecting to like this song, but I did it was kinda a serve. Really fun and good generic catchy pop. *4/7*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.75. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
331 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Jack & Pennifer: manipuLIES by Ally Hills
Jaxon- Oh the titles iconic, and honestly? The song was very bawpy. It was high energy, but it also had a very calming effect with her vocals- a very unique and fun combo. Honestly? This was kinda a slay. *2/7*

Deme- This is cute. The vocals are nice. I especially like the backing vocals. The instrumental is cute, too, so go off? *6/7*

Krystal- I like the singing voice here, like it’s real nice. And the instrumental really feels all-encompassing for the song. It offers a nice feel overall. I think it really just doesn’t have much else for me to say. *7/7*

Josh- Oh I really like the sound of this and the rhythm of the song. ManipuLIES is so funny of a word like doesn't manipulations just already imply lying? My biggest gripe is this song is like 70% "I'm never gonna be with you" *6/7*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This tied with another team, but Ali favored you in the tie. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
331 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Cameron & Sandy with Let It Go by Keyshia Cole, Missy Elliott, Lil’ Kim
Krystal- Wait this is really really fun actually. I feel like it takes a bit to actually get into the song, but… now we’re here, let’s see. I’m not sure the rap part is really for me here. I like the singing way better, so I kinda wish it was just the singing. Like that part is real, real good. Like no matter if it’s Missy Elliot or Lil Kim, I just feel like it doesn’t fit to me. *4/7*

Deme- Honestly... a bop? The vocals are so good, the rapping is so good, like... it's so good. Bop. *5/7*

Jaxon- The singing vocals in this song were really pretty. Missy & Lil Kim are legends duh, but the first verse rap was picking up slowwww for me. After that, the song stayed pretty solid. I feel in a round I liked less this would rank higher, but everyone delivered this round. *7/7*

Josh- This one was pretty good. I don't think it's my all time favorite but like it works just fine. *5/7*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.25. This tied with another team, but Ali did not favor you in the tie. Additionally, after all the judges ranked it was realized this song had charted on the BillBoard Hot 100 and peaked at 7 making this song ineligible making the placement a moot point regardless. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
331 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Lex & Ryan: Hailey by WRENN
Josh- I really loved this and like this might of been my favorite of the week? The specific story that the song goes through along with the melody of the song is so beautiful. *1/7*

Jaxon- Honestly she was losing me in the first verse- but then when the chorus started it pulled me back in. The vocals were really simple and pretty in this song. I enjoyed this one. *5/7*

Krystal- This has a really pretty voice, like the vocals are really clear. The instrumental is subtle but enjoyable. Overall, this song is pretty solid. And I do really like the chorus, like it’s real catchy and feels like I’d find it in some decent indie flick on Netflix. *5/7*

Deme- Ohh, wait, these vocals...? She sounds so pretty? And also is so pretty, but irrelevant. The way she says Hailey, too... wow, I really like this, actually. Go off? Why'd it have to be Hailey? *3/7*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
331 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Austin & Xakim: PainHub by salem ilese
Deme- Ooh, the instrumental here? I am a fan. PainHub... I'm so... I really like this, actually. Go off? *2/7*

Jaxon- Oh this vibe is already so good 5 seconds in. The verses were really a slay in this song. The chorus followed them nicely, but was a bit inferior IMO. The lyrics were fun, her vocals were good, the song was a good pick! She was short, sweet, and added to my playlist. *3/7*

Josh- The sound gives me like 2000s pop rock and I really love that. Part of me is trying to lock down exactly where the infidelity is within the song and ig you can say it's somewhat implied without outright saying it? *4/7*

Krystal- Wait this is a really fun video for this song. And for the song itself, the voice is pretty enjoyable, as it has a subtle bit of an edge underneath it. I really like the instrumental as well, and overall, I can understand how it fits the theme with your explanation. I mean, she’s on PainHub! She’s giving Avril Lavigne a little. *3/7*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
331 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Jared & Turcia: Anxiety Is My Boyfriend by HAVEN
Jaxon- This was really good IMO. At first I was kinda hesitant with the vocals in the verses, but when the prechorus hit it really picked up for me. The song was really fun and catchy. I enjoyed it. *1/7*

Krystal- I have this song liked on Spotify hehe. I think this song is real fun, like for sure. It has this sort of distant, hazy feel to it, like she’s just all over the place with the speed and the pace and just the overall feel of the song is really, really miserable. I love her misery. It’s my favorite drink. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/7*

Josh- Well this song is definitely anxiety inducing I feel like there is a lot going on. I didn't necessarily like this. I feel like I'd like it more if it was stripped down a bit *7/7*

Deme- This song goes off. The instrumental is so fun, and the way the vocals work with it are just... so good...? The chorus?? She's on my Spotify likes for a reason. Bop. *1/7*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the eighth mission of the season, it is now time to nominate two of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Cameron & Sandy.
331 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared & Turcia have nominated...
Jack & Pennifer
Alex S. & Andrew.
331 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared & Turcia have nominated Jack & Pennifer and Alex S. & Andrew to potentially face Cameron & Sandy in this rounds elimination.

Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the two teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Jared & Turcia you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the three teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song + new partner preferences list.

You have until 2:00am est on 6/11.
331 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Anxiety Is My Boyfriend
2. ManipuLIES
3. PainHub
4. No Good
5. Hailey
6. Cry Wolf
7. Let It Go

Krystal:
2. Cry Wolf
3. PainHub
4. Let It Go
5. Hailey
6. No Good
7. manipuLIES

Deme:
2. PainHub
3. Hailey
4. Cry Wolf
5. Let It Go
6. manipuLIES
7. No Good

Josh:
1. Hailey
2. No Good
3. Cry Wolf
4. PainHub
5. Let It Go
6. ManipuLIES
7. Anxiety Is My Boyfriend

Overall:
1. Anxiety Is My Boyfriend (2.5)
2. PainHub (3)
3. Hailey (3.5)
4. Cry Wolf (3.75)
5. No Good (4.75)
6. ManipuLIES (5.25) (Ali Favored)
7. Let It Go (5.25) (Ali did not favor) (Song charted on Billboard Hot 100 / Not Eligible)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!