This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 7: Results Show

Topic » Mission 7: Results Show

335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Austin & Xakim with Cinderella Snapped by Jax
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- LOL okay I stanned Jax sm on her American Idol season- but this wae actually the first song of hers I have liked since then. It's campy, it's fun, I have always loved her voice. The snapping inclusion is nice! The lyrics are iconic. Its a good song.

Josh- I feel like this song is very like.. juvenile and a bit cringey? Like there are aspects I don't hate about it by any means but it's giving a very eh radio disney song. Very much geared towards like 9 year old girls? *4/8*

Krystal- I’m not entirely sure what I was expecting, but I’ll admit it wasn’t this. I really like the chorus, but overall, this song is starting to feel like a bit of a miss for me… Damn, now Xakim really will be coming for me for this theme if I’m tanking it. 🤭 Oh wait I do like the gay lyrics though. But yeah I’m… not hating it by any means. I’m just not loving it either? Weird. I’m glad #Mulasmine is canon though. *4/8*

Deme- These lyrics are... kind of atrocious. I... equal pay me... 😶... um, good for Jasmine and Mulan! I liked that part! And if I just, like, completely ignore the rest of the lyrics, the song is kind of a bop! I just... wow. Wow. *4/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Jack & Jared with Mata Hari by Efendi
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Okay... wow. I was expecting to hate this, because 9/10 times when we get Eurovision songs it's just some ballad I want to forget exists, but like... this is so good? This is so good. Like, this is genuinely such a bop. I love the instrumental?? Go off??? *1/8*

Jaxon- I loved her voice, it was very powerful and nice to listen to. That was definitely the star of the song. I think in twelve seasons this was our first bollywoodish song?? So that was fun. I'd say the only thing I didn't love was the extended instrumentals, for a live performance with the dancing it makes sense, but for an audio it didn't work that well for me.

Josh- Uhm there is definitely middle eastern influences in this so I guess like maybe One Thousand and One Nights and Scheherazade? Idk I wasn't a huge fan of the song itself and couldn't see myself ever going back to it. I don't fully see the evil sorceress myself.

Krystal- Oh boy Eurovision. I do really like this instrumental, though, like I cannot deny that. And her voice? Oh, it’s like… yesssss. That little roll she does. I’m actually accepting of the Eurovision send for once. I’m having fun! This instrumental is delightful. Not at all what I’d expect from this round, but this instrumental is somehow perfect for it despite that. Like this really suits it! Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, our tops and bottoms of the round are Kat/Turcia, Kemi/Sean, Lex/Ryan, Alex/Andrew, Pennifer/Sandy, and Braden/Cameron.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Kemi & Sean with Megan Fox by Kezia
Jaxon- I loved the dreamy kinda vibe this song had. It was a very subdued and just kind of nice chill song. The voice was pretty relaxing and calming to listen to. The lyrics were kinda funny. The latter half of the song was a bit repetitive on paper, but in execution was nice. I definitely feel the fairytale vibes to this one. *2/8*

Krystal- Is this a song about Megan Fox? Wait I loooved that Bubbles ice cream. Honestly this voice is nice and soft and pretty. Like it’s really just got a sweet vibe to it overall. And I can kind of see where the fantasy vibes are, even if like… these are certainly lyrics to pair with that. I’m just not sure what to even feel about this besides… not that interested? *7/8*

Deme- ...I'm sorry, Megan Fox??? What? Oh, wait, this is so cute sounding. I love the vibes. Oh. Jesus fucking Christ. The chorus kicked in. I- *6/8*

Josh- I can see where it's going with these like eerie echoy vibe but idk. I feel like it you like lana del ray you'd like this song but I don't care for her? *5/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Pennifer & Sandy with Cinderella by Britney Spears
Josh- I've never heard this song before??? Why wasn't she a single she gives like radio hit energy? I will say there is this strange part about 2 minutes in. Idk if you'd call it a bridge but like it just kind of took me out of the song? It was so strange. *3/8*

Krystal- I don’t even know what to expect… Like I’ve not heard this song for a long, long time. But Britney does have a pretty fucking good voice as usual. I just… yeah, this is admittedly quite a lot instrumentally. It’s vaguely ouch. And her voice kind of feels like she’s glitching with the instrumental at times. I’m sorry for running away from this song like this… *6/8*

Deme- ...Well, I can safely say I never expected a Britney song this week? And I mean... it's a bop, I guess. It's Britney. I don't know. *8/8*

Jaxon- Kinda yawns at seeing Britney, but I have not ever heard this song before so there is that. This song just really had that early 2000s nostalgic Britney vibe to it, which is never a bad choice. Probably not my favorite of the round, but with all judges considered, I see this doing well. *6/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.75. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Kat & Turcia with Hercules by Sara Bareilles
Krystal- I actually like Sara Bareilles, or I used to. Let’s see how it holds up with a song I don’t feel nostalgic for. I’m like… not exactly hating it by any means, but her voice is just fine. Like the instrumental is really nice, and the voice is pretty clear which is nice to hear. I just don’t think it’s anything I have any real thoughts on. *5/8*

Deme- Hiii Sara Bareilles. I love love love her vocals, just like... I'm... kind of bored...? 👉👈 Like it's nice, she's got pretty vocals, it's just giving me... absolutely nothing...? *7/8*

Jaxon- Per usual, Sara has a beautiful voice and nice song writing. I'd say that was probably the only thing I loved about this song. The actual composition of the song was a bit boring to me. This song was pretty average to me, I don't think I would go out of my way to listen again. *8/8*

Josh- Hmmm the song is very.. poetic? Like I don't mind it but like it's not really something I enjoyed? *7/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.75. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Lex & Ryan with Romeo Dies by Ari Hicks
Jaxon- Miss Ari Hicks is truly an icon. I really enjoyed this one. The vibe of the song is very fairytale gone dark- which is kinda me. Honestly, a really great submission- it will probably go on my playlist and I don't really have complaints. *1/8*

Krystal- Honestly I will say this song feels very… like it does fit fantasy, certainly, by what it’s talking about, but it also seems to be a bit meh overall. Like it has all the elements of a typical pop hit. I don’t care for it. Sorry. *8/8*

Deme- I like the way the vocals work with the instrumental! Like, I enjoy it, it just somehow sounds like 10 other songs I've heard before? Wait, why is Romeo cheating now. Why is Juliet fucking all his friends. What. I. Literally what is going on with the lyrics this round I'm so????  *5/8*

Josh- Honestly I love how this sounds and the use of Romeo & Juliet in this song. I can't believe Juliet fucked all his friends. *1/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Braden & Cameron with Magician by Lexie Liu
Krystal- Yessss we love some Lexie Liu. Honestly I don’t know how I didn’t consider this for fitting the theme, but it does have this sort of fantasy energy that’s real good. I love her voice to bits, and she’s really got the best vocals here. Like I especially like her non-English parts. They are severely fun. And that whispering sound stuff? Oh hell yes. Like hi hi Lexie Liu. You’re doing so well. *2/8*

Deme- Oh, this is so good, actually? It's such a bop. Be a magician, girl. Her vocals are so good, and the instrumental is such a bop, like... come on. Come on. *3/8*

Josh- *6/8*

Jaxon- Um, honestly, this is already so much better than paprika as a song. This is kinda my season of liking music not in English... or maybe its just what happens when people dont post kpop. Or maybe this is! Im always corrected when I mislabel. It was a fun song, not my favorite of the round, but definitely higher than the original song. *3/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Alex & Andrew with The Secret Garden by AURORA
Deme- Hiii AURORA. I love love looove her vocals. Like, honestly, she could probably sing me her grocery list and I'd be like... yeah, that's giving fairytale to me! Gorgeous. Is this my favourite song of hers? No. Not even close. But, like... 🥰... *2/8*

Jaxon- The intro to this song was really harmonic and beautiful. The song kind of kept up with that vibe the whole time. At times her voice did a bit meh things for me when she tried to hold out her notes, but not in a way I hated. It wasn't a slay for me. The song probably dragged a bit too long for me- but all things considered, I think this song was a good choice for this theme. *5/8*

Krystal- Oh wait funnily I remember back when The Secret Garden (maybe an old version? idk) was still like showing up as previews all the time. Never seen it. Anyway, I usually like Aurora, so let’s see how this one fares. This song seems to be no different. Her voice is absolutely beautiful and mesmerizing. I wish it had more of an instrumental, but I’m really, really enchanted by her voice here regardless, and I was hoping someone would send Aurora pretty badly ngl. Like this is just super beautiful. *3/8*

Josh- feel like this song did the best job at giving fairytale song without directly referencing any specific fairytale. It gave fairy garden, magic, and whimsy. *2/8*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the seventh mission of the season, it is now time to nominate three of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Kat & Turcia.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Alex & Andrew have nominated...
Austin & Xakim
Kemi & Sean
Braden & Cameron.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Alex & Andrew have nominated Austin & Xakim, Kemi & Sean, and Braden & Cameron to potentially face Kat & Turcia in this rounds elimination.

Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the three teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Alex & Andrew you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the four teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song + new partner preferences list.

You have until 10:30pm est on 6/7.
335 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Romeo Dies
2. Megan Fox
3. Magician
4. Cinderella Snapped
5. The Secret Garden
6. Cinderella
7. Mata Hari
8. Hercules

Josh:
1. Romeo Dies
2. Secret Garden
3. Cinderella
4. Cinderella Snapped
5. Megan Fox
6. Magician
7. Hercules
8. Mata Hari

Krystal:
1. Mata Hari
2. Magician
3. The Secret Garden
4. Cinderella Snapped
5. Hercules
6. Cinderella
7. Megan Fox
8. Romeo Dies

Deme:
1. Mata Hari
2. The Secret Garden
3. Magician
4. Cinderella Snapped
5. Romeo Dies
6. Megan Fox
7. Hercules
8. Cinderella

Overall:
1. The Secret Garden (3)
2. Magician (3.5)
3. Romeo Dies (3.75)
4. Cinderella Snapped (4)
5. Mata Hari (4.25)
6. Megan Fox (5)
7. Cinderella (5.75)
8. Hercules (6.75)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!