This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 6: Results Show

Topic » Mission 6: Results Show

339 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
339 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Alex & Kat with Hayloft I by Mother Mother
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Hayloft? HERE?? Mother Mother??? HERE???? What a fucking bop. It's so creepy, but it's so... good? The vocals, the instrumental, the ahhhhh ahhhh bit... come on. Come on. He's got a gun. You're definitely getting Krystal's #1 for this, too, because we saw you guys were thinking about sending this and lost our minds, so like... go off?? *1/9*

Josh- Well three things are certain in life. Death, taxes, and my daddys got a gun. Uhm Idk this song was a lot. I don’t know if it gave me a headache or if that’s just life but I have a bad headache after listening to this lol. Maybe I’ll revisit her someday to see if it gives me another headache but right now im not a fan. *9/9*

Jaxon- Krystal has shown me a few Mother Mother songs, and I have liked what she has shown me… but this…? I think the vocals are here are obnoxious. Whenever they say ‘my daddys got a gun’ I truly want to just turn the song off- and it’s not a just a one off thing, it just keeps happening. I truly hated this, but I’m sure the others will be a bigger fan of it. Like are they bringing in child vocals here? Is it grown woman sounding annoying? I can’t tell. The man outsells here, but his vocals are so covered up. *9/9*

Krystal- OHHHH FUCK YESSS THE ORIGINAL HAYLOFT THE BLUERINTPRITN TH SE SCREAMS S. SMCMREMA.S i’ve wanted mother mother for so long i think about them every day n night i would die for them like replace snoopy w mother mother here (https://64.media.tumblr.com/91f4648d88a2fee122d3b08696b832fd/tumblr_ngg6l3Wkny1qasjkvo1_500.png ) this is me like like i heard this song live and i think i ascended to antoehr demeinson its so good like eheyyyy they are so good obviously not my FAVORITE but who doesn’t go feral to hayloft yeaaaaHHHh take my #1 https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif  *1/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This tied with two other contestants, but Ali favored your song the most. You ranked FOURTH overall this round.
339 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Pennifer & Sandy with lina morgana by ayesha erotica
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- Damn she murdered her. Go to hell if you did anything gaga. Wait I’m kind of obsessed with this? Like its not something I’d just go listen to everyday but like its kind of camp and I live for it? *2/9*

Jaxon- Well, I have never liked an Ayesha song before- but maybe this one will be different! Well. I didn’t love it. But you know what? This is the best Ayesha Erotica song I have heard- so that is a win! The duality from the two different kinda autotune effects actually paired together pretty nicely, and I can find an appreciation for the song. You already outsold Nevras attempt at impressing me with this artist- so you can hold that over her head. *7/9*

Krystal- I must know what happened to Lina Morgana omg. Please this is so funny already. I… you know what, this is kind of iconic. I don’t know where the hell to even put this??? Just because I think I lost my hearing from Lina Morgana’s death screams… Oh that poor poor girl. I will make a tengaged blog about her as soon as possible (https://tengaged.com/blog/Symmetry888/10079393/rip-lina-morgana ) to make up for my low rank crimes I promise. *8/9*

Deme- I... was so absolutely baffled by the length of this song, but fuck it, whatever. Tell me about Lina Morgana. Why does this... sound so much like Lady Gaga, actually? Rest in peace to Lina Morgana :((. I feel like my ranking for this... is wrong. But like, I wanted more?? I wanted the song to be longer???? *3/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This tied with two other contestants, but you were in the middle of Alis favor. You ranked FIFTH overall this round.
339 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Jack & Jared with Corps by Yseult
Jaxon- Her voice is stunning. Do I understand a thing she is saying? No because the subtitles keep going in and out for me, booo youtube. But I am enjoying my time listening to this. This was honestly a stunning performance, I could feel her emotion through her vocals and I really loved that about it. Kind of an unexpected bop you sent here for me. *1/9*

Krystal- Oh, this is a… quiet start certainly. And I feel like in this one song, it just doesn’t really hit for me vocally as much as I’d like. This song almost feels a bit… art project-y to me? Like it drags on, but I feel bad for not really liking it, because it’s quite pretty. When it picks up, it does improve a good deal, but I’m… really feeling like I’m escaping into the distance of my brain and she can’t reach me. Sorry, girl. I also feel like self-harm is the most tentative version of destruction, so uh… I’ll leave this here. *9/9*

Deme- Oh boy, I am hearing sad piano... I'm also hearing gorgeous vocals, though! Wow. I love French. Not... quite sure what she's singing about, save for a few words, but she sounds gorgeous doing it, so...? *6/9*

Josh-  Idk whats being destroyed but she sounds so hurt in her voice and like the somber and softness of this song is really enchanting. I really liked the sound of this. *4/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This tied with two other contestants, but Ali did not favor your song. You ranked SIXTH overall this round.
339 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Andrew & Joey with creep by mxmtoon
Josh- Oh I think I’m the only other person to post a song by Mxmtoon In JUSCC history that’s mother. I think that I like this better than the radiohead version. I love the sound of this song done on piano instead of the typical guitar for it. Great pick and fits very well with the theme. *1/9*

Deme- Creep! A cover. Of Creep. Um. 😶. I mean.. this is fine? It just feels like a really... toned down version of the vibes the song is supposed to be giving. Where are the actual creepy vibes? Where is the fun instrumental? This just feels kinda... soulless... in comparison... maybe the other judges will like this more...? *7/9*

Jaxon- Oh what was the mxmtoon song we heard before, I can’t remember, but I think her vocals are honestly a lot better here than that other song. I will say, I’m bored with it being a cover of a major song I’ve heard time and time again. It’s a good song, but eh not a standout feature of the song. The cover was a good adaptation, she did it well though! She did have a new spin on the song which I enjoyed. *8/9*

Krystal- I have a favorite Creep cover that is not this one, so let’s see how it holds up in comparison. It’s maybe not to mxmtoon’s strength, from my knowledge of her music, but… she’s also not incapable of handling the ominous nature of this song. The song does that all by itself. I’ll hold all reservations until… here we are. I feel like she kinda gutted it of its darkness in some ways. To me at least. Maybe I’m a little witch for this? I just can’t reach her. I want to be freaked and uncomfortable. She sounds like she’s in a club staring into her cup and wondering about existence. Not in a scary way. The actual Creep by Radiohead is supposed to make you feel weirded out by him. *6/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
339 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Kemi & Turcia with Chaotic by Ellise
Jaxon- Ellise songs are very hit or miss IMO, so I’m excited to see where this falls. Her vocals are very pretty in this song, I think they kinda pop off more than normal. The creepy vibe is a staple for her music, which I do always like about it. It was a vibe, honestly, probably one of the stronger Ellise songs I have heard. *4/9*

Deme- Hi Ellise... I like some of her stuff, but this one I'm kind of just... eh. Her voice is pretty. The instrumental is pretty. I'm just... kind of bored...? 👉👈 *8/9*

Josh- Uhm I wasn’t too impressed by this song by any means. Kind of just there without much happening for the melody to stick in my head. Not very memorable. *8/9*

Krystal- I like Ellise, but it does feel a bit… almost too easy to send Ellise. But honestly much as Chaotic is the name of the album, it’s one of the weaker songs off it in my personal opinion. Like it’s good fun, but it just… lacks in some ways. Either way, I love me some good Ellise. And like… it at least fits theme I guess in a loose way? *5/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.25. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
339 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Jevy & Sean with Escape by Kehlani
Jaxon- This song was very mid to me, to be completely honest. It didn’t do anything offensive, her vocals were very nice to listen to. It had a very clean sound to it. But the song also sounded very formulaic to me- like I don’t know if that makes sense, but it feels like a tried and true method of making a solid song. It was nice, nothing I was blown away by, but not a weak song in this world. *6/9*

Krystal- I like some Kehlani stuff, and honestly this one’s pretty nice? Like… her voice is soft and sweet and it’s just… wait, where is the stalker part…? Uhh… I can’t… where is the stalker part…? Ummm… heyyyy… why send it here where is the stalker part this is uh uh uh uh… sorry about where this will go um it was good but this isn’t stalking to me. It doesn’t fit to me whatsoever. It’s only staying here because I dropped it a fuckton but I like this more than the other songs below it. Believe me, I dropped this bitch far for a weird… love… song… that’s not… stalker-y? *7/9*

Deme- Ooh, I like at least one song featuring Kehlani, so let's check this out... um. Is this a love song...? I... am really not sure where the stalking fits in here. It's a cute song! I just... feel like I'm missing something????? *9/9*

Josh- This song isn’t like bad at all and I feel like this ranking from me isn’t reflective of the overall song but like more of I don’t see how much it fits the theme and like I can kind of put some lyrics to try to make it fit but I kind of feels like a stretch for me? *7/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.25. This ranked you NINTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
339 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Lex & Ryan with Lights Out by bludnymph
Deme- ...Wait, this is so fun? I love the vocals? What? Why am I obsessed with this. It's lights out, bitch. And she's an ELF? *2/9*

Josh- Oh I’m familiar with this song. Its comes on my playlist frequent enough. I guess I don’t have much to say other than I like it enough for it to be like somewhere in the middle. *5/9*

Jaxon- This song was super fun. I’m kinda back and forth on her vocals a bit… but I think it’s more positive than negative as a whole. The verses were a bit meh to me, but the chorus was done really well. Anything that was a bit harsh sounding was not it, but everything else was very much so it for me- I hope that makes sense. The song as a whole was honestly really fun and I liked it. *5/9*

Krystal- I hear there is an elf. I want an elf. Wait, wait, the elf is tantrum-ing and it’s soooooooo good. Why do I like this sooo much? It really fucks, like… woah. Hey, hey, hey, it’s so dance-y and fun. This is a real certified bop, like hey??? It’s so dance-y like this beat is just bounce bounce bounce. And I’m really enjoying the- is this rap? Whatever it is, it’s very Ashnikko-like and it rocks. Love the lyrics too. *4/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
339 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Braden & Cameron with stranger danger! by hemlocke springs
Jaxon- This might be my favorite submission from this duo so far. I got slightly triggered, I hated the first 2 seconds of vocals and was scared it was gonna be Hayloft again. But then the monotonal vocals started, and paired with the really good beat this song had, it really worked for me. I really enjoyed this song, it was very complete and just was a strong submission IMO. *2/9*

Deme- Oh, hi hemlocke springs. I really like this song, actually. She's a bop. I love the instrumental, and the vocals fit it perfectly. Bop! *5/9*

Josh- I liked the like dark feeling and this gave me like ominous and like… anxiety inducing sounds that fit with the theme of the song. Overall sonically its not my favorite but I think with this theme its really good. *6/9*

Krystal- Oh, hey, I just discovered hemlocke springs. I really, really like her sound. And this song especially fucks, and it gives stalker vibes for sure. Like… maybe a bit silly stalker vibes at points, but it does this creepy, eerie thing enough I’m like sure. I especially like this really monotone voice thing she does because she does it so perfectlyyyy. *2/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
339 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Austin & Xakim with madhouse by Nessa Barrett
Jaxon- Nessa is such a funny artist to me, I kinda love her, but she’s also funny. The song is very bawpy, we have her vocals at the start that kind of go off for me, have a bit of a fun creepy vibe to them, and then the chorus hits and it really just takes the song to another level. A fun and strong choice, I can see why you chose this within the first 10 minutes. *3/9*

Krystal- I do appreciate the sort of vibes and energy of the video here, and I can hear them reflected in the instrumental of the song. I wasn’t vibing as much until the chorus hit, and then it caught me. This is really fun and makes me think of stuff like P!nk Funhouse era if she was more sanitized. And honestly even this sanitized version is pretty fucking good, like it’s bouncy and fun. *3/9*

Deme- The lyrics are fun for this one. I like when the chorus kicks in - she's kind of a bop? There's something about this I just really like, actually... go off? *4/9*

Josh- Oh I dig the vibes of this song so much. I see the route you went with this in terms of destruction and I guess its fine if we are exactly looking for a literal destruction. That’d be my only complaint, otherwise its good. Adds to playlist. *3/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.25. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the sixth mission of the season, it is now time to nominate three of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Jevy & Sean.
339 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Austin & Xakim have nominated...
Andrew & Joey
Jack & Jared
Braden & Cameron.
339 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Austin & Xakim have nominated Andrew & Joey, Jack & Jared, and Braden & Cameron to potentially face Jevy & Sean in this rounds elimination.

Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the three teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Austin & Xakim you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the four teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song + new partner preferences list.

You have until 3:30pm est on 6/4.
339 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Corps
2. stanger danger!
3. Madhouse
4. Chaotic
5. Lights Out
6. Escape
7. lina morgana
8. creep
9. Hayloft I

Krystal:
1. Hayloft
2. stanger danger!
3. madhouse
4. Lights Out
5. Chaotic
6. Creep
7. Escape
8. Lina Morgana
9. Corps

Deme:
1. Hayloft
2. Lights Out
3. Lina Morgana
4. madhouse
5. stanger danger
6. Corps
7. Creep
8. Chaotic
9. Escape

Josh:
1. Creep
2. Lina Morgana
3. Madhouse
4. Corps
5. Lights Out
6. Stranger Danger
7. Escape
8. Chaotic
9. Hayloft I

Overall:
1. Madhouse (3.25)
2. stranger danger! (3.75)
3. Lights Out (4)
4. Hayloft I (5) (Ali favored)
5. lina morgana (5) (Ali ranked in middle)
6. Corps (5) (Ali did not favor)
7. creep (5.5)
8. Chaotic (6.25)
9. Escape (7.25)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!