This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 5: Results Show

Topic » Mission 5: Results Show

330 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Braden & Cameron with Free Yourself by Jessie Ware
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- I’m actually really enjoying the sound here. Like it has a real nice hint of echo and her voice is nice and strong and it’s giving some 70s vibes big time. I just really enjoy this for being something different. *2/10*

Deme- ...Why does this instrumental sound familiar? Blinks so much. Anyways, I like that this song has a like... completely different vibe. It's fun? *7/10*

Josh- This song has such an old sound that I really enjoy. Like she could of really slayed the Modern Disco theme from last season but like she might just do really well on this theme too if all the other judges feel the same way as I do? *4/10*

Jaxon- I don’t know who miss Jessie is, but I do know after the song last season by her and this song- kinda mom of modern disco music. I do think if I’m comparing it directly to Spotlight, I like that song more, but I think this song is strong in itself. The beat was super fun and her vocals are a pleasure to listen to. *4/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Kemi & Turcia with Woman of the Hour by Stela Cole
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Ooh, I like this? The instrumental's fun, and Stela Cole's voice is gorgeous, obviously. I like whatever the vibe is here. *4/10*

Josh- She is def cute and I like her. I've heard her before but shes not one that I go back to a lot. *6/10*

Krystal- Stela Cole had a song I’ve heard before, and I kind of like it more than this one. I think the breathy vocals remind me of Ari, and I hate Ari. Like it really isn’t my taste. Especially these raised vocals. I love the instrumental, though. And when she sings without those sounds and the breathy stuff. *7/10*

Jaxon- I do love me some Stela, I do. This song is fun, it resides on my playlist, I don’t usually skip it. I love the sound she has in general, I don’t think this is my favorite song from her- but I do enjoy it. She’s a safe pick IMO, won’t land you low with me but potentially not high depending on what else is posted. *5/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Lex & Ryan with out of the blue by Courtney Gloven
Josh- Oh I really liked her. This song felt a bit like.. refreshing compared to some of the other songs and I think it'll def benefit wherever it ends up ranking this week. (watch me totally wrong and the other judges hate it) *2/10*

Jaxon- Her voice is really nice and calming to listen to, it kinda draws me in. I really liked the verses in this song, I think the chorus left me a bit to be desired- but I didn’t hate it. I think it was how high her vocals got- it just sounded a bit strained and forced IMO. But when shes singing in her chest voice it really worked extremely well for me. *7/10*

Krystal- I feel like I’ve heard this song before, and I was pretty unimpressed, which is more or less how I feel now. Her awful breathy, fluttery sound makes me seethe. It’s revolting. I don’t like it one bit. *9/10*

Deme- I like the little ooh ooh bits? She's a cute song. *6/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Jack & Jared with Freckles by Natasha Bedingfield
Krystal- I forgot Natasha Bedingfield but like… her voice is very pretty obviously. And the instrumental’s faint hint of country vibes somehow works. Like do I enjoy it? No. But it’s fine. I prefer the vocals probably when it hits its stride. But… I just don’t know. Nothing so far has really caught me. I guess this is the closest so far? I do like the vocals quite a bit. *3/10*

Josh- I don't know if I could tell you a song by Natasha that isn't pocket full of sunshine so I'm curious to see how this song goes. She is a little cute song about accepting your own body. I don't have too much to say about it. Def not the worst thing ever. *8/10*

Jaxon- I do know a total of 2 Natasha songs- she really delivered with the radio hits. I think listening to this song, I’ve definitely realized that she does have just a really nice singing voice. I wasn’t a huge fan of the 2000s quality production on the song, it kinda seems unpolished in a way. But I did enjoy the song, maybe not just as much as others I have heard this round. *10/10*

Deme- Oh my god, Natasha Bedingfield? In the year 2023? What an icon. I love her vocals, and the song itself is nice. I think the chorus is actually my least favourite part of this, but like... I don't even hate it? *5/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.5. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, our tops and bottoms this round are Alex/Kat, Justin/Tim, Austin/Xakim, Pennifer/Sandy, Jevy/Sean, Andrew/Joey.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Justin & Tim with Watch Me While I Bloom by Haley Williams
Jaxon- I was not expecting to like this one as much as I did. The cadence of the song was very different from Haley than I’m used to hearing, and the funky beat really paired nicely with it. Really from start to finish, I think this song just worked for me. Good pick! *3/10*

Deme- ...I am so sad, but I kind of... hate this? I love love looove Hayley Williams' voice, but the like... little intro bit really killed it for me. The rest of it's fine, I guess? *10/10*

Josh- Uhm I wasn't a huge fan of this song. Right away something about it was kind of offputting for me and I was like okay well we will give it a bit and I'm sure it'll get better.. but nothing about it changed my first impression. *10/10*

Krystal- I do like the vocals at the start. For a moment. The longer it goes, the less I want to hear it. It’s like she’s trying so hard to have this sort of sound, and it’s grating. But… I also kind of like when she hits it right. The issue is I feel she just doesn’t here and there. But I do really like when the song hits its stride and has more of a fun instrumental and vocals to match. *6/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.25. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Jevy & Sean with I’m So Hot by Chrissy Chlapecka
Josh- Its giving oldschool Britney. Love that "Im so hot I fuck myself". I can def see myself coming back to this and like just being completely obsessed. *5/10*

Krystal- Cannot stand this voice. Like it is just so annoying wannabe Britney Spears, but also somehow it HURTS to hear her. I’m so sorry to her but I fucking hate the sound. It could be better if it wasn’t this. Like the chorus is better, but I hear the lyrics and I change my mind. No thanks. *10/10*

Deme- I wasn't really vibing with this up until the first chorus, honestly, but like... she's kinda a bop...? Not one I'd listen to again, ever, but... *9/10*

Jaxon- Remembers when this was my attempt at gamebotting to Nevra and she did not appreciate it at all. I see a lot of potential in miss Chrissy based off the 2 songs she has out, but I don’t think either song has quite hit her peak potential for me. It’s a really fun song- but I think that’s what she is, for better or worse. *6/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 7.5. This ranked you NINTH overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 10th we have... Andrew & Joey with After The Storm by Kali Uchis ft. Tyler The Creator, Boosty Collins
Jaxon- A song by miss Kali was also posted last season, and I realllly love her voice. She really is one watch out for because I’ve yet to hear her sound less than stellar thus far. I do feel the feature vocals were lacking in that little blurp and in a round where I feel is full of really strong songs, it does bump it down a few notches, but not a bad song in a round that has a better than average lineup. *8/10*

Deme- This is kinda a vibe? I'm kind of obsessed with whatever the hell that intro was? The song itself is fine. I don't love it, but I don't hate it, either, so...! Oh. Just kidding. The rap kicked in and I... did not like it. *8/10*

Josh- Uh, this is the 2nd Kali song I've heard and like I think maybe she just isn't for me. Like that being said she was easily the best part of the song but like I don't love it? I've always thought since I was like 10 that we as a society don't need to put rap verses halfway through a non-rap song to just kind of mess up the overall sound. It rarely works for me. *9/10*

Krystal- Why did I laugh at that intro? I don’t super vibe with Kali Uchis, so not sure why people keep sending her. But her voice does hit some strong notes here and there, actually. I wanna say this rap is not bad, but I think the original vocals are so different from it it’s a bit of a whiplash. I don’t… really enjoy anything going on there, but it’s a bit relaxing I guess? *8/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.25. This ranked you TENTH overall this round.

Unfortunately, this does mean you have placed last in todays Mission and WILL be seeing The Crater.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Austin & Xakim with Goddess by Xana
Jaxon- I think Krystal sent a Xana song back in All Stars 2, so she may be a fan of her- unless she was just trying to cater to me. I like edge in general, but I particularly like the edge she has in this song. It suits her vocals nicely, and I think I like this Xana song more than I liked the other by her I’ve heard. *2/10*

Krystal- I like a song by XANA, and I like it much better than this one. Like… it’s interesting certainly in terms of like this sort of static glitch sound it’s doing at points and just the bit of autosynth beneath vocals and the pacing. And I do really enjoy this bit of edge beneath her voice. *4/10*

Josh- Oh tbh i didn't see you switch so I went in expecting that x factor girl. Uhm, I think this might be the middle of the road for me this week with this song specifically. I don't like actively dislike it but I'm not clamoring for more. *7/10*

Deme- Okay, I love the background vocals here? Like the whole song is a bop, yeah, but the bits with the background vocals... 🥰... *3/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Pennifer & Sandy with Sexy Naughty Bitch by Tata Young
Krystal- I admire the gall to send this. I don’t even fucking care. I bop to this shit so much. Like it’s obnoxious, annoying, whiny bubblegum pop at its most intolerable, and I am HERE for it. Give me annoying bitch pop any day. I’m an annoying bitch, so I vibe. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/10*

Jaxon- This is kinda camp. She kinda reminds me of another artist, but I can’t quite put my finger on who. Honestly, I don’t know how well this will hold up against the lineup as a whole- it kinda has the same vibes as the Erika Jayne song posted earlier- I feel I’d listen to it in a memey way (but to a lesser extent here) and while I enjoy it, it’s not my favorite in the world. *9/10*

Josh- Oh I really liked this song lol. I feel like I've potentially heard it before but im not sure where? Love that she is comfortable being a bitch and owning her sexual side. *3/10*

Deme-  ...I... cannot believe we are getting hit song Sexy Naughty Bitchy in the year 2023. It's a bop, I'm sorry? I'm sorry? It's so good? *2/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 1st... Alex & Kat with Technicolor by Madison Rose
Jaxon- I love her voice! The beat of this song is very uplifting and fits perfectly with this theme IMO. The lyrics are definitely cheesily on brand, but it this may be a theme where cheesey works. A strong choice IMO, I enjoyed this song a lot. *1/10*

Krystal- The vocals are fine. Like I don’t feel much of anything about them to be honest. They’re fine. The instrumental is pretty good, and the vocals do improve as the song moves towards the chorus, and I do like the 80s vibes. *5/10*

Deme- Ooooh, I love her voice, I do. This is such a cute sounding song, honestly? *1/10*

Josh- I loved the positivity of this song. Omg wait I just got to the part of the song where she is all rainbow hair and i just put it together that this is the singer with ICONIC! Really good choice for the week. *1/10*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2. This ranked you FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on winning the fifth mission of the season, it is now time to nominate three of the other teams for nomination to enter The Crater to face Andrew & Joey.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Alex & Kat have nominated...
Justin & Tim
Braden & Cameron
Turcia & Kemi.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Alex & Kat have nominated Justin & Tim, Braden & Cameron, and Kemi & Turcia to potentially face Andrew & Joey in this rounds elimination.

Everyone else, it is now time to vote between the three teams of who you would like to see in the elimination. Remember this is an INDIVIDUAL vote.

Additionally, Alex & Kat you must submit who you want the matchups to be between all the prospective duos + cast your potential tiebreaker vote.

To the four teams eligible to see The Crater you must submit your elimination song + new partner preferences list.

You have until 1:30pm est on 6/1.
330 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Technicolor
2. Goddess
3. Watch Me While I Bloom
4. Free Yourself
5. Woman of the Hour
6. I’m So Hot
7. out of the blue
8. After The Storm
9. Sexy Naughty Bitch
10. Freckles

Krystal:
1. Sexy Naughty Bitch
2. Free Yourself
3. Freckles
4. GODDESS
5. Technicolor
6. Watch Me While I Bloom
7. Woman of the Hour
8. After The Storm
9. out of the blue
10. I’m So Hot

Deme:
1. Technicolor
2. Sexy Naughty Bitch
3. GODDESS
4. Woman of the Hour
5. Freckles
6. out of the blue
7. Free Yourself
8. After The Storm
9. I’m So Hot
10. Watch Me While I Bloom

Josh:
1. Technicolor
2. Out of the Blue
3. Sexy Naughty Bitch
4. Free Yourself
5. I’m So Hot
6. Woman of the hour
7. Goddess
8. Freckles
9. After the Storm
10. Watch Me While I Bloom

Overall:
1. Technicolor (2)
2. Sexy Naughty Bitch (3.75)
3. Goddess (4)
4. Free Yourself (4.25)
5. Woman of the Hour (5.5)
6. out of the blue (6)
7. Freckles (6.5)
8. Watch Me While I Bloom (7.25)
9. I’m So Hot (7.5)
10. After the Storm (8.25)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!