This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 12: Finale Week

Topic » Round 12: Finale Week

372 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Nate and Ray… it has been a long road to get to where we are all standing today! Throughout this competition, we have seen 12 people fail to impress myself and get eliminated... you two have come as far as one can go in this competition and have reached our final round.

This week I am going to ask you to post THREE songs.

Song #1: 'A Song About Winning'
For this category, we are asking you to post a song that is all about the goal of this competition, winning! Give a short explanation to describe why you feel the song you chose fits this theme!

Song #2: 'Favorite Previous Performance'
This category is simple, we want you to submit your favorite song that you have used in a past week. Each of you should have 16 songs to choose from, give us the song you are most proud of for whatever reason you determine valid. Once again, please give a short explanation of why it was your favorite previous performance.

Song #3: 'Winners Single'
For the final theme, we are giving you a completely free theme! This song will be dubbed your winners single, as it should exemplify everything about your music taste that describes  who you are, what you like, and how you have gotten to this point in this competition. Additionally, we ask you also give a short explanation of why this song will be your winners single!

List of Music You Can't Use: https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck contestants and bring this round your all. Your deadline will be 9:00pm est on 4/28.
371 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Nates Submissions-

A Song About Winning:
The lyrics are all about the singer's plans for when she's ruling the world! Ruling the world is the ULTIMATE win methinks!

Favorite Previous Performance:
This song is my fave cause it got 1s from EVERY JUDGE in probably the most important week in the competition - Black Jackets Week! Unfortunately we didn't get comments that week but the ranks spoke for themselves!

Winners Single:
I feel like this song represents me in this competition because all of the other contestants were rooting for my downfall due to me being a frontrunner. But I pushed through and picked them off one by one teehee... not only does the song exemplify my music taste in the season but it kinda represents me fucking them bitches up.
371 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Rays Submission:

Song 1: A Song About Winning
I’m choosing Mine for a Song About Winning due to how inspiring and empowering it is in a unique way. You’re not always going to be at the top and getting there won’t be easy and that’s exactly what this song is about. How you can overcome the obstacles by believing in yourself or simply being in a winner in your own way.

Song 2: Favorite Previous Performance
I’m choosing I Think I’m In Love because not only did it perform strongly amongst the judges but it represents my takeaway from this game. I’m in a very happy state where regardless of the outcome I’ll be content and grateful for the experience. I love music and I loved partaking in this adventure just as equally.

Song 3: Winners Single
“Blonde” by Glades represents taking risks and having fun with whatever it is. I feel like this not only embodies my journey in this game but who I am as a person. I give it my all and am passionate about things that truly matter to me. This song is catchy and fun with a hint of edgy which is why I’m choosing it as my Winners Single.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!