This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 11: Results Show

Topic » Round 11: Results Show

372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi... Nate... Noelle... Ray...

The four of you stand before me, but I only have two open spots in the season finale of Hell's Stadium.

All of you have played remarkable games up to this point, and I could see each and every one of you as strong, deserving finalist. However, it does not work like that. Let's get to the results.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
The first person being eliminated tonight and ranked the worst is...
In 4th we have... Noelle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elysium: Can We Kiss Forever by Kina ft. Adriana

Deme- This reminds me of an artist, but I can't for the life of me remember who... anyways, she's cute. I don't think I'd really listen to this outside of the competition, but there is definitely something about the vocals I'm vibing with, so...! *3/4*

Josh- *4/4*

Krystal- I’m not certain how I feel about the vocals here, like they seem to drag a bit. It’s just giving the type of slow song I’m not big on. Very pretty, but overall, it’s just really, really quiet and has me like twitchy waiting for something more. Ooh, I do like when it finally gives the something more a bit, though. Like it’s a bit dubstep maybe? Still not for me, but not bad by any means. *4/4*

Jaxon- To be honest, their voices were nice to listen to. They sounded really and the vibe of the song did feel heavenly. However, this song just really bored me. It never really picked up a good pace IMO and the production didn’t save it. I’m sorry bestie this one was a miss for me. *3/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked worse last round. You ranked fourth in this theme.

-
Underworld: MILK OF THE SIREN by Melanie Martinez

Jaxon- I always find it funny when I use Elisse in a song game and people compare her to Melanie (Mentioned because they were used these last 2 rounds), because I honestly never liked Melanie that much from what I’ve heard. I actually didn’t dislike this song, I feel it’s probably my favorite song of hers I’ve heard tbh. There were some components I didn’t love about the song, but nothing that made me hate it. With that being said, I do think the underworld theme is very competitive so we’ll see where it goes. *4/4*

Krystal- Oh boy… Melanie Martinez… I generally don’t like her, but who knows? This is her new music. Honestly her voice is, like, fine. The instrumental is the better part. I really, really like the instrumental. But god, her voice… she’s giving baby voice so bad. Like I could just shut her up by throwing her off a cliff like I’m a Gothic horror villain. Not for me. Sorry. *4/4*

Deme- I haven't really listened to Melanie's stuff since her Cry Baby album came out, so this is like... kind of wild. I don't hate it. I don't know if I'm gonna want to listen to it again, but the vibe is kind of... I don't know, I kind of like it? *4/4*

Josh- *4/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. You ranked fourth in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 4th & 4th gave you an overall average of 4. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round. Unfortunately, that does mean you have ranked the worst and you have been eliminated from Hell's Stadium.

Please give me your jacket.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi... Nate... Ray...

One person eliminated which increases all of your odds of being one of this seasons finalist.

It's time to give some good news.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
The person who won this round and is our first finalist is...
https://i.imgur.com/VRi01r7.gif
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
In 1st we had... Ray
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elysium: I Think I’m in Love by Taylor Acorn

Deme- Oh, I was Not expecting this... I love the instrumental? I love the vocals? She's good. I was a bit nervous when the chorus hit, but like... no, I like her, I do! Bop. *1/4*

Josh- *1/4*

Jaxon- You can never go wrong with a hint of pop rock in a song IMO, but I’ll admit that it isn’t my first thought for this theme. However, the lyrics really hit here for me. If I believed in an afterlife, I’d want my man to be there duh. Beyond that, the song is very relatable IMO and has that sickly sweet aspect of happiness. Good choice IMO. *2/4*

Krystal- Guitar!!! Why is her last name Acorn? Is that really her last name? It kind of goes off. It probably isn’t Acorn. Anyway, like this has a really, really good instrumental, and it’s slow in all the right ways, like some Avril Lavigne vibes but a little less once it hits the chorus. I still like it a good deal, though, like especially the backing vocals and altogether it hit real well for me. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.25. You ranked first in this theme.

-
Underworld: Six Feet Under by Charlotte Sands

Jaxon- OKAY, so I actually contemplated using this song on a couple different scenarios in the other music game I’m currently competing in- I love Charlotte Sands. The band in this song really delivered IMO, and I feel the focus on rock in pop rock really benefits the theme well. Her vocals are powerful and wonderful as always, and I think this has a strong chance at being my number one rank for this theme! *1/4*

Krystal- Ooh, I like the guitar sounds again. The singing voice is… fine. Like it’s a bit muffled, not in a good way, and that does stink, but like it’s not bad whatsoever. It’s totally fine. It gives a lot of talk-singing. And there’s something pretty nice about the emotion here. I just find her voice kind of annoying, I guess. The lyrics are cool, though! Hmm… I’m stuck because it’s kind of a good annoying… The more I listen, the more I might like it? Why does this always happen to meeee. Why does she sound like Demi Lovato in Camp Rooooock. I’m kind of with it now… like it happened. Somehow. *2/4*

Deme- Your picks are kind of going off this round, I can't deny. I love love love the instrumental here, and the chorus? The chorus? I'm a fan. *2/4*

Josh- *2/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.75. You ranked second in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 1st & 2nd gave you an overall average of 1.5. You ranked FIRST overall this round. Congratulations on securing your spot as our first finalist.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
Let's see where Kemi & Nate ranked.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we had...
Elysium: And Then Life Was Beautiful by Nao

Krystal- Oh, I think I’ve heard like one other Nao song before. I’m not super sure I love her singing voice. It’s really, really high-pitched. And I mean, it’s cute! But I’m just kind of disturbed by it, and I’m not sure I’m meant to feel unsettled by the song… It’s really like Persephone vibes or something. Eerie beauty. I don’t hate it. I’m not sure how I feel. *3/4*

Deme- Ooooh, she's got a pretty instrumental. Oh. Wow. Okay, I fully was not expecting those vocals. I don't hate them at all, I'm just like... 😶... unexpected. I don't think it's really my type of song, but she's pretty! *4/4*

Jaxon- Honestly, I really get the theming here & think it fits very well. The whole vibe sounds very blessed and peaceful. I think the production on the song was done very well. My complaint, however, I find her voice to sound like a ‘baby voice’ to me and it is very grating. She can definitely sing, I just don’t think her voice is for me. I wanted to like this song more than I did, and it does have a lot of positives, but vocals are the most prominent thing about a song IMO. *4/4*

Josh- *3/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked better last round.

-
Underworld: INFERNO by Sub Urban, Bella Poarch

Krystal- Ooh, I’m excited by the kind of unsettling instrumental setting the song up. Like it’s fuuuun. Oh, these are some really nice vocals. Like it’s a bit breathy, which Josh might throw up and scream over, but like… I’m digging it anyway. And wow, wow his voice! I like their voices soooo well together, like he’s probably outselling her even like hey hey hey. I love a good spooky lil duet. I even like the freaky lil kid sounds, like they’re little gremlin bitches. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/4*

Deme- This is... such a weird combination of singers, what...? Sub Urban and Bella Poarch? And yet... I'm kind of obsessed with this, actually. They both sound good, and the song itself is just... a bop? *1/4*

Jaxon- Bella Poarch is a super fun artist who I don’t know much from, but what I do, I like a lot. Sub Urban wasn’t needed in this song if you ask me, I didn’t dislike his voice, just meh she outsold. The theming of this song was on the nose, and I’m kind obsessed with that aspect. She was bawpy and a really fun listen. I think this is definitely stronger than your other submission.  *3/4*

Josh- *1/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.5. This ranked you first in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 3rd & 1st gave you an overall average of 2. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Nate
Jaxon- Okay, this song was super fun. Everything about this song screamed upbeat and happiness to me. The song was well done. It isn’t really a woah I’m immediately in love with this and want it on repeat, but it is a strong song I liked a lot. It had a bit of a dreamy touch to the vocals and production which was a touch I liked. Good pick. *1/4*

Krystal- Ooh, I really like the sound here. Like there’s also a bit of a like… static dreamy quality to it. And it’s really quite pretty. I do think her voice works really well with it, too, like she’s really just sounding so out there and floaty. It’s fun! *2/4*

Deme- Oh, I like the vibes here. The vocals are pretty, and I like the instrumental. Ummm crash bang???? *2/4*

Josh- *2/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.75. This ranked you second in this theme.

-
Underworld: See You In Hell by Chymes

Jaxon- Okay I know a thing or two with Miss Chymes, I’m excited to see where this goes. The seduction this song had?? She served. This song kinda just pulled me in and kept me captivated the entire time, and I really enjoyed that. I do think there are minor critiques that don’t mean much if I really thought about it, but the entire vibe this song had was just amazing. I liked this choice! *2/4*

Krystal- I have a feeling this will be the harder theme for me to rank. I like the way her voice is just so smooth, and the song has these almost stops and starts that work perfectly. She looks like that girl from Glee. Brittany? Anyway, her voice is kind of giving Britney Spears a little. Like it’s just so smooth! And I guess it's the double Brit! *3/4*

Deme- I like the instrumental here, I do. The instrumental's kind of my favourite part, though... 👉👈... I do like the chorus, though! *3/4*

Josh- *3/4*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This ranked you third in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 2nd & 3rd gave you an overall average of 2.5. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi... Nate...

You are both extremely strong contenders and have given the judges some of their favorite songs this season.

Let's find out who the second person who made the finale is.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
The second finalist is...
https://i.imgur.com/XicXC8M.gif
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
Unfortunately, that means Kemi please come forward.

It has been a strong run, and you are being eliminated from Hell's Stadium tonight.

However, please keep your jacket as a symbol of your growth and strength within this competition.

It is time to go.
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
Elysium:
1. Supernova
2. I Think I’m in Love
3. Can We Kiss Forever
4. And Then Life Was Beautiful

Underworld:
1. Six Feet Under
2. See You In Hell
3. INFERNO
4. MILK OF THE SIREN

Krystal:
Elysium:
1. I Think I’m In Love
2. Supernova
3. And Then Life Was Beautiful
4. Can We Kiss Forever

Underworld:
1. INFERNO
2. Six Feet Under
3. See You In Hell
4. MILK OF THE SIREN

Deme:
Elysium:
1. I Think I’m In Love
2. Supernova
3. Can We Kiss Forever
4. And Then Life Was Beautiful

Underworld:
1. INFERNO
2. Six Feet Under
3. See You In Hell
4. MILK OF THE SIREN

Josh:
Elysium:
1. I Think I’m In Love
2. Supernova
3. And Then Life Was Beautiful
4. Can We Kiss Forever

Underworld:
1. INFERNO
2. Six Feet Under
3. See You In Hell
4. Milk of the Siren

-
Elysium Overall:
1. I Think I’m In Love (1.25)
2. Supernova (1.75)
3. And Then Life Was Beautiful (3.5) (Finished 1st last round)
4. Can We Kiss Forever (3.5) (Finished 5th last round)

Underworld Overall:
1. INFERNO (1.5)
2. Six Feet Under (1.75)
3. See You In Hell (2.75)
4. Milk of the Siren (4)

-
Contestant Overall:
1. Ray (1 + 2 = 3 / 2 = 1.5)
2. Kemi (3 + 1 = 4 / 2 = 2)
3. Nate (2 + 3 = 5 / 2 = 2.5)
4. Noelle (4 + 4 = 8 / 2 = 4)
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
https://i.imgur.com/kbmwlOF.gif
372 days 19 hours ago
Jaxon
https://i.imgur.com/7k3qkR9.gif

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!