This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 9: Results Show

Topic » Round 9: Results Show

377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Turcia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Velma: Dear Society by Madison Beer

Josh- I feel like this song was might be my favorite of this theme? I feel like it hits a lot of the notes with the story its telling and I can see why you'd pick it to relate to Velma. Very good choice! *1/6*

Jaxon- Kinda on the flipside to miss Mothica, I feel like Madison Beer is an artist I’ve come across quite frequently on this website, but never really personally because she hasn’t appealed to me that much in the past. I really enjoyed the verses in this song, I think her voice just sounds really good naturally. I hated the chorus, the montoneal robotic talking, it’s just kinda a let down after the verses. I didn’t dislike this song, I could see myself listening to it again and needing it to grow on me, it just wasn’t purrrfect. *5/6*

Krystal- I did stare into space during this experiment part at the start of the video. But like this is a pretty solid voice. I think sometimes she sounds congested, like she has a cold. I wouldn’t record myself singing right now, that’s for sure. So like… not a vibe when she does. I do think her voice is fine, but things are just not really escalating at all, and it feels like the song just stagnates a bit. It does give Velma, though, like a lot! She is a disaster for sure. In the best way. *5/6*

Deme- Oh, hi Madison Beer. Her voice? Gorgeous. She sings so fast?? I really like the chorus here, too. Kind of obsessed.... *5/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you fifth in this theme.

-
Daphne: IF I DON’T TEXT YOU FIRST by Tiffany Day

Jaxon- Okay bestie, I see you?? I don’t know this song kinda captivated me from the start, the beat, her vocals, the lyrics, it all is wrapped in this nice package that really attracted me and kept my attention. This was a serve if you ask me, I liked this song a lot. Sorry for the short commentary I just don’t have much to say other than bawp! *1/6*

Deme- Oh, this sounds so cute? The vocals are cute, and the instrumental is cute, too! They match perfetly. Great pick all around! *3/6*

Josh- Oh this song was very good and I loved the video too lol. This song did a good job at fitting the theme. I think this was a very good week for you Ms. Turcia. *3/6*

Krystal- I’m trying to decide how I feel on her voice. I didn’t like it first, but it’s slowly growing on me. I do really like this sing-song undertone too. Like yeah this is fun! And I like this kinda funky beat. Like yeah, yeah, this is really good. And it does kinda give Daphne energy, like she seems to be a bit of the glue of that friend group at times holding them together. *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.25. This ranked you first in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 5th & 1st gave you an overall average of 3. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Ray
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Velma: Lose Lose by Alexa Capelli

Jaxon- I spent the entire first verse sitting here like… this name… I know this name… and then the chorus hit and it was like oooo because I know this song! Now I really can not place WHERE I know this song from because apparently not from my playlist, but I do like it a lot and don’t know why she is missing from it? This will bother me, but the song itself is a whole ass bop. Loves the choice! *1/6*

Deme- I'm kind of obsessed with the vibe here. Her vocals, the super lowkey instrumental for the beginning of it that slowly picks up? Hell yeah? This is so good ??? *4/6*

Josh- For me this week this was the most "well that happened" song of the week. Not really anything to say about it. *3/6*

Krystal- I’m not certain how I feel on this singing voice really. Like… it’s fine, certainly. I do like it better when the guitar picks up and her voice goes a little higher, but I’m still not all that sold on it. Oh! No, I’m getting more into it with this edgy, kinda angry part of the song. Like it really does give Velma because that poor girl has been forced into that skintight red body suit in the movie and I’ll never forget it. Ugh. Just get your sweater! You’d be comfier. But yeah this is pretty fun! I like it. *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked higher last round. This ranked you first in this theme.

-
Daphne: What You Need by Ashley Sienna

Deme- ...The fuck is this intro... I'm kind of obsessed? I actually love love LOVE the vocals here, and the way they fit with the instrumental? Perfect. Iconic. *2/6*

Josh- This song def feels like it could be a grower to me. Like it has enough interest where I could see myself coming back to it but I'm not 100% sold on the first listen. I could come back in the future later on and be like "wow this should of been higher" but for now.. this is where i'll put it. *4/6*

Krystal- I do really like this talk singing thing she’s got going. Like it’s pretty nice. And I like this hint of a beat behind it. But… when it really gets into it, it doesn’t exactly pick up. Like it just sort of floats there a bit, and it does sort of make my brain sad about it. I do think it’s still pretty fun! And it does give Daphne, like I’m sure she’d love a good party song vibe. It’s just missing something to me. I know… Its so evil for me to put this below Too Cool… but I’m fucked up. Whatever! *6/6*

Jaxon- I was really feeling this song at the start, the intro gave me a hint of something that could be kinda edgy. The verses were really well done, they had a bit of seduction to them that I always enjoy. The only downside to this song is the chorus, or the lack thereof, which was kinda just the one note repeat of the title. I get the whole picture she was going for, it worked for the most part, but yeah. Solid choice, not perfect, but she got close for me! *3/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you fourth in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 1st & 4th gave you an average of 2.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked worse last round. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 1st we have... Nate
Velma: BUZZKILL by Mothica

Josh- Oh I know some songs by Mothica but I've never heard this one before. I think the secrecy comes through along with the sharp wit and sarcasm. I enjoy it and think its funny to think of like.. a modern take on Velma that is this like alt-rock edgy girl. *2/6*

Jaxon- So, I’ve tried really hard to get into Mothica, and she has never quite hit with me. It makes sense, I love her vibe and similar artists to her, she just hasn’t quit clicked with me in my independent research. I will say, I rather quite enjoyed this song. I feel it has those missing components that I’ve always faced with her music and maybe the moral of Hell’s Stadium is Spotify is just garbage at recommendations?? Fun choice, kinda witty with fitting the theme, I enjoyed it. *3/6*

Krystal- I’ve heard this song before! It’s a pretty fun Mothica song for sure. It’s probably buried in my Spotify likes. But like this definitely fits Velma, especially because she will NOT be keeping secrets. Pull off the mask, Velma! Who was it this time? But yeah this song is pretty chill and fun and it’s overall an enjoyable listen. *3/6*

Deme- Hiiii Mothica. I have this song on my Spotify likes for a reason... she's good? She's good! Great pick, honestly? *3/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This ranked you third in this category.

-
Daphne: GODDESS by PVRIS

Deme- Ten seconds in and I'm already kind of obsessed??? This is so good. And iconic. What the hell. The little like... growl-y thing she does with her voice????? Her screaming? 🥰🥰🥰🥰 *1/6*

Josh- This song has a lot of edge to it. Its very intense in tone and not sure that it was exactly my favorite to sit through. Like yes there is confidence and self-sufficency but just a bit too.. extreme sounding for my tastes? Could use a bit more softness. *6/6*

Jaxon- Mom Pvris is a goddess and I love when people try to call me out for being basic whenever I use her in a game, because I shamelessly love hr music. I really enjoy Goddess, it isn’t like a top PVRIS pick for me, but it’s up there in songs I enjoy and live in my playlist. For me, it was a good choice! *2/6*

Krystal- UNHH. I liked that. I even repeated it out loud to Deme on call. But like this song is super super fun oh my god. You got me with this shit, bestie. Like come on, bring it out here. That voice has an EDGE. And it’s all about being like entertaining and a bit outrageous and wow there are a lot of pixelated bits I see why you were worried about TG during submitting this. Like it gives a very confident Daphne thing, but also a whole lot of ughhh this is exhausting to keep doing like why does everyone damsel in distress me? Frowny face. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This ranked you second in this theme.

-
Your two ranks of 3rd & 2nd gave you an overall average of 2.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked better last round. This ranked you FIRST overall this round.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Kemi
Velma: Confessions by Janet Devlin

Krystal- Oh hey her hair is super pretty. I kinda like her singing voice, and I am really vibing with this sort of folksy, fearful thing that’s going on. And I could like… kind of see this being a thing about Velma freaking out over her sexuality or something? I dunno. It could even be Velma freaking out over getting with Ben Ravencroft and learning he’s an evil little bitch. Velma really is better off with women. I looooove the way this sounds, though, like you’ve hit on my tastes fr bestie. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/6*

Deme- ...I'm kind of obsessed with this, what? The instrumental is so fun? What? I really wasn't expecting this. Okay. What the hell. The gorgeous vocalsl?? Please?? *2/6*

Josh- Well it def fits the bill for a bit secrecy and slyness so it has no problem fitting the theme. It is giving like... an irish jig kind of vibe? Some bagpipes throughout it. Not sure how I feel about that but I guess we'll see if I like it enough if it beats anything else idk. *5/6*

Jaxon- This song was really unique in a good way, it’s kind of something I really don’t have a comparison for to another song. She kind of has like a pirate vibe to her??? That’s super fun. The production on it was really good, and her voice really suited the song well. The only complaint I have is I feel the song ended up a bit prematurely and abruptly, I wanted more (which is hardly the worst downside a song could have). I’m interested to see where this one lands with me. *2/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked worse last round. You ranked second in this theme.

-
Daphne: Last Night’s Mascara by Brynn Cartelli

Krystal- Oh this has a bit of a country sound maybe…? Her singing voice is decent, certainly, but I’m not sure I’m totally sold on it. I do really like the way her voice goes up and is a little all over the place, though, and it’s just in general kind of fun. And it does give Daphne to me, even if she’d be miserable over wearing last night’s mascara! Maybe that’s the point. *4/6*

Deme- I kind of love and absolutely hate these vocals at the same time? Like... shrugs so much? I don't hate it, I just don't... really like it...? *6/6*

Josh- Concerned about apperance and fashion maybe for the qualities that the song has that fits the bill as described? This sounds like something you'd find on like the CMT top 20 latest country hits. Are those still a thing? Idk i used to watch that with my grandma. That being said do I like it? Eh. Its okay *5/6*

Jaxon- Seeing your two submissions, off first impression I really thought this would be the star of the two for me. It kinda was backwards because I really loved Confessions, and this one was a bit of a let down for me. This song wasn’t bad, I enjoyed it. My biggest complaint is sometimes she did some quirky things with her voice that failed to land with me, and really the song is just sitting in a nothing bad but nothing special category for me, I fear it may not stand out to me to phrase another way. *5/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5. This ranked you sixth in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 2nd & 6th gave you an overall average of 4. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means our bottom two this round are Juniper & Noelle, and will be up for elimination tonight.

But first, let's see where they ranked.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Juniper
Velma: Black Sheep by Brie Larson

Deme- After forcing Krystal to watch Scott Pilgrim with me like a week ago (she couldn't finish it) and knowing for a fact she dislikes the cover version of this song over the original, um... I wish you luck there...! However, I fucking love this song. 🥰 Brie Larson... sounds so good here, and the song is so fun? I love the instrumental? Go off, go off. *1/6*

Josh- This was the longest song of the week. It was pretty good but my god I know the intro was only like 30 seconds long but that felt like forever. Maybe its just me but I don't love it when a song lacks in vocals with elongated instrumental. The chorus was the highlight to me but not sure I loved it enough to really have it thrive in the theme. *6/6*

Jaxon- Not me seeing the name and being like ‘omg, that queen from Scream 4 can sing??’ but nope I was thinking of Alison Brie- whoops! The intro was completely too long, but then she started singing and it had my head bopping immediately. I kinda feel very 50/50 on this song. The verses were absolutely amazing and i think her voice is really nice. The choruses fell a bit flat for me on the flip side and the song felt a bit too long. I didn’t hate her, I just feel like I can’t be as about the song as I wanted to be. *4/6*

Krystal-  Oh wow I don’t love this cover as much as I love the original. As a fun fact, watched like 50 minutes of Scott Pilgrim and then I hated him so much I didn’t wanna watch it any further. Her voice grates on my nerves, like for real. And she’s just… not as good as the original. Some stuff I can tolerate covers of, and I thought I’d tolerate this during the movie, but it just irritates me. Like… I guess this is in my don’t cover it don’t touch it leave it alone zone. I get where it’s Velma, though. She’s definitely the black sheep. *4/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you fourth in this category.

-
Daphne: Too Cool by Meaghan Martin

Josh- Omg I think this song might honestly feel the most daphne out of all the songs this week to me but also not the best song in this theme so like.. its gonna be high up on my list but i dont think she'll be my fav of the week. Good choice and I liked it way more than your velma song of the week. *2/6*

Jaxon- So I remember, I fought tooth and nail to not have a Disney round because I’ve just never loved Disney movies. Few exceptions, High School Musical is my child hood- and while I hated Camp Rock… who can deny this bop? It’s actually so funny this was used here to me, not in a bad way in a campy way. I kinda see this doing well overall from the panel, for me I don’t know where it will land ultimately, but regardless of where it goes, I enjoyed her. *6/6*

Krystal- Okay but yessssss this song kills me. Like it’s super obnoxious, but I still have it stuck in my head anytime I listen to it and like it’s just really good okay? Like maybe not good in the fact that it’s good, but good in the fact that it’s fun to listen to and it makes me laugh and that is enough for me! It does give Daphne, too, like she really is just like “I’m the best.” *5/6*

Deme- I... genuinely can't believe you sent this in. Is it an absolute fukcing bop? Yes. Do I love it? Yes. Is this an actual good song? Debatable... don't take it personal, don't get emotional... you know it's the truth... 😔 *5/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4.25. This ranked you fifth in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 4th & 5th gave you an overall average of 4.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked better last round. You ranked FIFTH overall this round.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Noelle
Velma: Perfect by Selena Gomez

Josh- This song was alright. Like I see it and I get it but like I'm not sure Selena really hit it out of the park with this one. *4/6*

Jaxon- Selena Gomez is such a funny celebrity for me because I stan her unconditionally but she has done so much and been all over the place that I don’t know half the things she has accomplished in her life. I do like a lot of her music, but to be completely honest, this one bored me a bit. I think the lyrics in the song and the theming behind it is it’s selling point, but the actual end result just feels like the cadence is a bit too slow for me. *6/6*

Krystal- Slower songs aren’t super it for me. I’m not really enjoying Selena’s voice here very much either. I would guess this song is also about Velma’s sexuality? Honestly, it’s fine but I’m not super sure I’m getting a whole lot of Velma here. I will say I do like when she makes all those little sounds, though! Nice song. Just not my taste, I think. *6/6*

Deme- Selena's voice is super pretty here. I kind of hate the instrumental, but like... her voice! Wow wow. It's giving that one country song about having a "girl crush" that sounds so incredibly gay and then just... is not... :( ...Unless...? *6/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.5. This ranked you sixth in this category.

-
Daphne: Blonde by Maisie Peters

Josh- Oh this song like I really get what you are doing and I really enjoy it. I can see myself revisiting this song actually. Really good choice. *1/6*

Deme- Oh, Krystal's gonna like this one.... and honestly, same here? She's on my Spotify likes for a reason. The vocals are so so cute, the lyrics are wild, and it's just a bop all around. Go off. *4/6*

Jaxon- This is so funny because I was just checking out a few Maisie songs earlier. She has a really unique and fun voice to listen to, and her song writing abilities are really good. I liked this song, it was just a really fun catchy beat that I enjoyed listening to. It had my head boppin and the lyrics were fun and witty. *4/6*

Krystal- Hey hey hey I liiike this song! Like it does lack a little bit of substance, obviously, but it’s just good fun really. I like that this is also giving Daphne, like I could see her being all “Oh you want me to be the damsel in distress stereotype? Well, I’m going BLONDE.” Like… yes. I just think it’s bubbly and cute and silly. *3/6*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3. This ranked you third in this category.

-
Your two ranks of 6th & 3rd gave you an overall average of 4.5. This tied with another contestant, but you ranked worse last round. You ranked SIXTH overall this round.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Can I please have Juniper & Noelle please stand before me.

Both of you have had really great journeys throughout this competition, but tonight we will be saying goodbye to one of you.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
The person being eliminated is...
Noelle
Back in line.

Juniper, please give me your jacket.

You do not have what it takes to become this seasons winner of Hell's Stadium. It's time to leave.
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
Velma:
1. Lose Lose
2. Confessions
3. BUZZKILL
4. Black Sheep
5. Dear Society
6. Perfect

Daphne:
1. IF I DON’T TEXT YOU FIRST
2. GODDESS
3. What You Need
4. Blonde
5. Last Night’s Mascara
6. Too Cool

Krystal:
Velma:
1. Confessional
2. Lose Lose
3. BUZZKILL
4. Black Sheep
5. Dear Society
6. Perfect

Daphne:
1. GODDESS
2. IF I DON’T TEXT YOU FIRST
3. Blonde
4. Last Night’s Mascara
5. Too Cool
6. What You Need

Deme:
Velma:
1. Black Sheep
2. Confessional
3. BUZZKILL
4. Lose Lose
5. Dear Society
6. Perfect

Daphne:
1. GODDESS
2. What You Need
3. IF I DON’T TEXT YOU FIRST
4. Blonde
5. Too Cool
6. Last Night’s Mascara

Josh:
Velma:
1. Dear Society
2. Buzzkill
3. Lose Lose
4. Perfect
5. Confessional
6. Black Sheep

Daphne:
1. Blonde
2. Too Cool
3. If I Don’t Text You First
4. What You Need
5. Last Nights Mascara
6. Goddess

-
Velma Overall:
1. Lose Lose (2.5) (Finished 2nd last round)
2. Confessions (2.5) (Finished 3rd last round)
3. BUZZKILL (2.75)
4. Black Sheep (3.75)
5. Dear Society (4)
6. Perfect (5.5)

Daphne Overall:
1. IF I DON’T TEXT YOU FIRST (2.25)
2. Goddess (2.5)
3. Blonde (3)
4. What You Need (3.75)
5. Too Cool (4.25)
6. Last Night’s Mascara (5)

-
Contestant Overall:
1. Nate (3 + 2 = 5 / 2 = 2.5) (Finished 1st last round)
2. Ray (1 + 4 = 5 / 2 = 2.5) (Finished 2nd last round)
3. Turcia (5 + 1 = 6 / 2 = 3)
4. Kemi (2 + 6  = 8 / 2 = 4)
5. Juniper (4 + 5 = 9 / 2 = 4.5) (Finished 5th last round)
6. Noelle (6 + 3 = 9 / 2 = 4.5) (Finished 6th last round)
377 days 13 hours ago
Jaxon
https://i.imgur.com/SC5c3ar.gif

Juniper had a rocky start to this season of Hell's Stadium, while she has shown growth securing her a black jacket, the judges felt tonight was her night to go.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!