This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 6: Results Show

Topic » Round 6: Results Show

390 days ago
Jaxon
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 4th we have... Ray with Love It When You Hate Me by Avril Lavigne ft. Blackbear
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deme- Oh boy, I don't know if any of us are going to think that blackbear outsold Avril Lavigne... but honestly, this song goes off? I love love loove her vocals, and the song itself? A bop! Not her best, but it's a bop! It is. Especially the chorus! And honestly, I do like blackbear's part? Like... okay. Go off king. Just... did he really steal the show... (no...) *2/9*

Jaxon- Oh I know you aren’t implying here that Blackbear outsells the iconic Avril Lavigne????? That’s a look bestie… but to each their own! I love Lov Sux, but I’m also bored of seeing her posted in this series. In a stronger round, this could easily fall into the bottom of my ranks, but so far I’m not loving a lot of it so it will probably fall more into the middling area of my ranks because this is a song that appeals to me and my music taste. *7/9*

Krystal- I really don’t like blackbear. I get so mad when I think about that song hot girl bummer. I’m a hot girl, and it’s a BUMMER. Anyway, Avril Lavigne easily outsells the featured artist. What? Was it meant to be a contest? This feels like it desperately missed the assignment. But I do really love Avril Lavigne, so I’m in a tough spot here. I feel like Shaq when he gets stuck in his seat at that berry farm (and I quote “im at knots berry farms n my butts 2 big 2 fit in da seats on ride. ahhhhhh (dats me yellin)” which is me rn). *4/9*

Josh- *3/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 4. This ranked you FOURTH overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 5th we have... Anthony with Past Life by Trevor Daniel ft. Selena Gomez
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaxon- LMAO stop what is this instagram live music video angle they are going for??? Its so… cheesy, I expect more from Miss Gomez. The song was fine, I think they sounded really nice together. I didn’t fall in love with her, but I enjoyed it fine enough. That’s about it for my commentary <3. *5/9*

Krystal- Both of their voices are pretty solid, but Selena Gomez does outshine him and I assume she’s the feature. I don’t know, though, because some of the song doesn’t seem to cohere to me. It also feels very radio hit in terms of the instrumental and the chorus. I’m not sure it’s for me. They do sound very good together, though. *6/9*

Deme- Trevor's voice? 🥰 Selena's voice...? Um. Shrugs. It's pretty, but something about it in THIS song specifically has me, like... blinks...? And she's... the feature... I think...? 😬 It's fine! It's fine. *6/9*

Josh- *6/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 5.75. This ranked you FIFTH overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 6th we have... Turcia with BodyCount by Jessie Reyez ft. Normani & Kehlani
Josh- *2/9*

Jaxon- I kinda have a feeling similar to the previous one in it was kinda average to me. I feel the song really was successful in its melody, it was very catchy and what I enjoyed most about the song. The vocals all sounded nice, I enjoyed when they got a bit fun with it, the song definitely improved by the end IMO. The audio kinda sounded off? Maybe it was the YT video, so I’m not gonna look too deep into it. *8/9*

Krystal- I’m laughing at “I dodge dick on the daily” already, like this song is killing me somehow. I’m not really sure what this week is, but it feels fitting this is the last listen with what all I’ve witnessed. I do really like the sheer chaos to it, and I do think the feature is already outselling because DAMN when her voice goes high and whiny I’m with it. I’m dead at this song please. Kehlani hi. I don’t even know what I’ve just witnessed, but I don’t hate it at all. *7/9*

Deme- I have so much faith in these features, I am hoping for the best- oh. Okay. This is... I really hope this picks up, actually. Girl dodges dick on the daily, I guess. Oh. Um. I mean. Normani is outselling. Oh she's also dodging dick, I guess. Um. Where's Kehlani. Where's Kehlani. Oh thank god, there's Kehlani- she's saving this for me, honestly- oh my GOD she's ALSO DODGING DICK but for DIFFERENT REASONS okay that's- okay. Okay. *7/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6. This ranked you SIXTH overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 7th we have... Coco with Chosen Family by Rina Sawayama ft. Elton John
Jaxon- IMO, Rina really shined in this song more than she usually does? Like she almost falls in that Faouzi category for me where it’s almost boring to see her in a game because we all know she will deliver… but something about her here in this stripped back format, you really got to see extra slayage on her end tbh. Elton John should stick to his overly produced electronic hits!!! So I fear this is a bit backwards, but once again, to each their own! *4/9*

Krystal- Elton John??? I like Rina Sawayama, but I don’t like her here. Her voice is deep, which is nice, but she’s doing something with it that makes me just… I’m not a fan. I don’t like any of this so far and I guess that means it’ll be easy for the feature to elevate the song, I guess. Goddamn it, I love found family tropes, but this isn’t it for me. Well… he’s better than her. By far. I’m glad you found one where the feature did outsell. I don’t know what the fuck this week is. I don’t fucking like Rina’s voice, though. Where’s solo Elton John? ELTON I NEED YOU. *8/9*

Deme- An Elton John feature....... um. Okay. We'll see if that king outsells, I guess? Oh. Wow. Rina's voice is gorgeous, but I kind of fucking hate this actually. Elton, king, you wanna save us...? Okay, yeah, save us with the oohs!! The lyrics are nice. I just wish I like... actually wanted to listen to this. Oh. Oh. Elton I love you but I really don't think you're stealing the show here. Oh wow. *9/9*

Josh- *4/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.25. This tied with another contestant but you ranked better at 5th last round. This ranked you SEVENTH overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 8th we have... Juniper with Consideration by Rihanna ft. SZA
Deme- Hiiii Rihanna. This isn't my favourite Rihanna song, like... by far... but I don't hate it? I like Rihanna's part more, though, so that's... 😬... the song's fine! The song! Is fine!  *5/9*

Josh- *9/9*

Jaxon- Honestly, it’s nice to see a song by Rihanna I’m not familiar with?? Once again, I feel like this song falls into the it was fine category for me. I didn’t actively dislike what I was hearing, if anything its in the slightly above average for me. It didn’t pop out as a slayage for me, but it wasn’t bad by any means. Just another song of the round. *6/9*

Krystal- Rihanna has a pretty solid voice here, though I’ll admit it’s a bit lackluster to me in a general sense. I do really like the static-y sounds at times here. I’m not so sure I like SZA’s voice much here, though, so I’m not sure she really outsells. Oh, it’s starting to grow on me a little bit. I like when they harmonize. But yeah, I’m not sure this one’s my tastes. *5/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 6.25. This tied with another contestant but you ranked worse at 9th last round. This ranked you EIGHTH overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 9th we have... Kemi with Cute & Cruel by Tove Lo ft. First Aid Kit
Josh- *7/9*

Jaxon- This song was fine, honestly a bit slow for my taste and I imagine some others on the panel will feel similarly. Their voices sounded fine, I didn’t quite feel like one outdid the other because they sounded really similar. I didn’t really dislike my time listening to the song, but I also kinda feel like it didn’t do anything special for me- kinda an average song for me. *9/9*

Krystal- Oh wow… Tove Lo here, huh. I never would’ve known this was her, because her voice really sucks here and I don’t like how soft and strange she sounds. It feels like she’s trying all these elements that feel like what it’s like when I’m having sensory overload because I’m in Walmart and it’s packed and I can’t find any good bananas because they’re all like GREEN. I’m not with it. Sorry. Don’t like any voice here. *9/9*

Deme- Like the song name, this song's intro is cute? Oh... what is this instrumental, actually. Um. Oh, the vocals don't feel like they fit the instrumental at all. That might just be a me thing but it's very much so throwing me off. I like the chorus? Mostly...? Is the feature the second verse? Because I did like that one better! A little! Go off, First Aid Kit. *8/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 8.25. This ranked you NINTH overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have... Noelle with Mad Love by Sean Paul, David Guetta ft. Becky G
Krystal- Obviously the feature here is already killing it, because her voice is bouncy and fun and she works so damn well with this instrumental. And honestly the main voice is kinda nice, too, like it’s giving a sort of energy I’m really down with. I dunno what about this is good, but it’s just screaming FUN. Like I’d never listen to this in my own time (sorry about it), but I could bop in the car SO HARD to this if I was sleep-deprived and I’d chugged a large iced matcha latte a few minutes ago. *2/9*

Deme- Becky G?!?! Here?! I'm excited... pleeease let her rap, pleeeease let her rap... god, I think... I like Sean Paul more here...? I- 😶 ...The song's fun! The "watch the tempo" bit is good!! *3/9*

Josh- *8/9*

Jaxon- Oh???? This is taking me back to my nostalgic 2000s with Sean Paul. Kinda an iconic choice? Like where was this and why was it not all over the radio in 2018??? It could have been a hit??? Becky G delivered here, he delivered here, my bias says she did better, and I enjoyed this. Idk why but it kinda slayed me? *2/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 3.75. This ranked you THIRD overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have... Kevin with Bury It by CHVRCHES ft. Hayley Williams
Deme- I had high hopes for this one, and like... yeah, it's good! It's definitely good. It's a bop. I love CHVRCHES' vocals, but like... Hayley Williams outsold, as she always does. Great pick. *1/9*

Josh- *5/9*

Jaxon- What song do I know by this band? I feel I’ve seen them in this series before, I just can’t… remember? This song was fun, nothing too amazing for me. It had nice vocals, and a nice beat, but it felt kinda repetitive to me. I liked it, but I didn’t love it. It has potential to be one of those songs where the more you listen the more you like, but off one impression its solidly slightly above average. *3/9*

Krystal- I think I’ve heard this one, and it’s pretty decent! I really like CHVRCHES, at least from the handful of their songs I’ve heard, and I think they had a really cute voice here (though I’m not sure that’s what they were going for). It feels very 80s indie teen movie. Oh, there’s Hayley! Okay, yeah, her voice is absolutely fucking snatching up the prize. They both work sooooo well together. I missed this song omg. Thanks for the nostalgia dip! Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/vsj1j56.gif *1/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.5. This ranked you SECOND overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
Which means in 1st we have... Nate with Life Could Be Sweet by Ayla D’Lyla & Miss Madeline
Jaxon- So maybe its comparison bias, but this is so far my favorite I’ve heard this round. The music video was just a whole ass vibe as a non important comment. The voices I enjoyed, the beat was fun, it was kinda just a really camp song? Good submission bestie, no complaints from me. *1/9*

Krystal- I’m kind of obsessed with whatever the fuck that intro was. [possessed barbie voice] LET’S GO. I like how their singing voices are both really obnoxious and annoying so far. Like I enjoy how fucking grating they were. Oh no… the voices have dropped a bit though… Not feeling this part as much. I’m really quite torn because some of it feels so right, and some of it kind of scares me. I don’t know. I still kind of like it? Like I’m invested. It’s some kind of modern art. *3/9*

Deme- The way I'm blinking so much at this opening... I like the little ahhhh vocals for the intro? This song's kind of a bop, I can't deny. Like, would I listen to it again? Probably not anytime soon, and I'd probably never want to witness this video again if given the choice, but overall? Kind of a bop...? *4/9*

Josh- *1/9*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.25. This ranked you FIRST overall this round.
390 days ago
Jaxon
The two team averages this round were...

Blue Team: 4
Red Team: 6.25

Congratulations blue team, you have won this round.

Unfortunately for you red, you must now decide who the two people you want to put up for elimination this round are. Every person must submit TWO names in their confessionals of who they would like to nominate.

You have until 3:00pm eastern on 5/11. If everyone submits early, the results may be posted early too.
389 days ago
Jaxon
The two people that were nominated for elimination are...
Kemi, Coco, and Turcia.
389 days ago
useamint
gl gl gl
389 days ago
Jaxon
The person being eliminated is...
Kemi, back in line.
Coco, please give me your jacket.

You do not have what it takes to become this seasons winner of Hell's Stadium. It's time to leave.

Turcia...
Back in line.
389 days ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Life Could Be Sweet
2. Mad Love
3. Bury It
4. Chosen Family
5. Past Life
6. Consideration
7. Love It When You Hate Me
8. BodyCount
9. Cute & Cruel

Krystal:
1. Bury it
2. Mad Love
3. Life Could Be Sweet
4. Love It When You Hate Me
5. Consideration
6. Past Life
7. BodyCount
8. Chosen Family
9. Cute & Cruel

Deme:
1. Bury It
2. Love It When You Hate Me
3. Mad Love
4. Love Could Be Sweet
5. Consideration
6. Past Life
7. BodyCount
8. Cute & Cruel
9. Chosen Family

Josh:
1. Life Could Be Sweet
2. BodyCount
3. Love It When You Hate Me
4. Chosen Family
5. Bury It
6. Past Life
7. Cute and Cruel
8. Mad Love
9. Consideration

Overall:
1. Life Could Be Sweet (2.25)
2. Bury It (2.5)
3. Mad Love (3.75)
4. Love It When You Hate Me (4)
5. Past Life (5.75)
6. Body Count (6)
7. Chosen Family (6.25) (Finished 5th last round)
8. Consideration (6.25) (Finished 9th last round)
9. Cute & Cruel (8.25)

Blue: 4
Red: 6.25
389 days ago
Jaxon
https://i.imgur.com/z0tt3Mh.gif

Coco came into this season having never been eliminated and been dubbed one of the best to never win, after a rough start this season, he was never quite able to bounce back to the top.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!