This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Returnee Round: Results Show

Topic » Returnee Round: Results Show

742 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
742 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Andy, Sean, Josh...

Some have you been waiting quite some time for this moment to come, others are hoping for a revolving door situation.

One of you three will be returning to Back To Basics.
742 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
arrives.
742 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
The first person who will not be returning is...
In 3rd we have... Sean with 7 Years by Lukas Graham
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- I get it, but something's not clicking. I quite can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's simply just personal preference, But nothing about the song makes me want to hear it again. It's quite simple which isn't always the worst thing but but it's just not it's not what I would want to listen to.  *2/3*

Krystal- Oh, I know this song. His singing voice is fine, I guess, but it’s not exactly the type of voice I love a lot because it is kind of whiny and I can’t feel the emotion as much as I’d need to for a song like this to work for me. Like… it feels very radio hit to me. Even the instrumental’s way of kicking in feels so polished. *3/3*

Deme- Oh, I remember this song! I do. I loove the vocals. While it's not my favourite this round, I still think it's a pretty good pick! But also I predict one (1) of the judges will hate this so um... prays for you... *3/3*

Jaxon- Honestly, I did use to jam out to this song in my past…. but then she fell into overplayed territory and she kinda faded away with the times for me. This guy has a really solid voice and the song is a really great one all together, it just seems a bit of a risk to use for this round with now five rounds of data to look at… I think it may have a shot, it’s screaming Demes #1 and I get it. I wish you the best of luck! <3 *3/3*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 2.75. This ranked you THIRD overall. Unfortunately, this means you will not be returning to the competition and have officially been eliminated from JUSCC.
742 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Andy... Josh...

The person who will be our sole returnee this season is...
In 1st we have... Josh with Stronger by Britney Spears
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh- Honestly the song is so good for redemption, and I feel like it's such an obvious choice that no one has seemed to pick yet. The one line I really love is "my loneliness doesn't killing me no more" because it's just a reference to another song where you know says "my loneliness is killing me". It just shows personal growth in your life and truly that you're stronger and a better person than you used to be and how much you have learned from your mistakes and I think that is a great attitude going into this round. *1/3*

Krystal-I feel like Britney Spears is such an obvious choice to use when it comes to this judge panel. She has really nice, poppy vocals and the instrumental is super nice and the song is really killer for “My loneliness ain’t killing me no moooore,” but I honestly just think there are some ways that the very polished sound makes this a bit artificial-sounding, much as I love it, and it doesn’t hit as hard as it could have with those parts, much as I love when her vocals get a chance to shine minus all the sound effects. *2/3*

Deme- Britney?! The intro? Oh, this goes off? I love her? I forgot this song existed, and I'm... so sad about it. Her vocals here, the lyrics... wow. I'm, like, 99% sure this is gonna get you back in the game, but I guess we'll see what happens... 😳
*2/3*

Jaxon- If I had to put money on who would return with this lineup… I would probably bet on you. I don’t think Strong is in my elite group of Britney songs, but like it definitely feels the most catered to the judges taste as a whole. Will the safe choice give you the redemption you seek? Only time will tell! I wish you the best of luck! <3. *1/3*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.5. This ranked you FIRST overall. Congratulations, you have not been eliminated for long, but you have earned a second chance at earning the title.
742 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means,

In 2nd we have... Andy with Rise by Ashes Remain
Deme- Yes? Yes. Absolutely love the instrumental, love the vocals, love love love it all. This shit goes off. Definitely wasn't expecting to see anything like this, but here we are 🥰🥰🥰. *1/3*

Jaxon- It kinda pains me after hearing you know a Jana Kramer song… but this was a choice. I get the thought process behind choosing this with the theme and all, and I appreciate the choice going with a rock based genre. But I truly, feel like this is a pretty meh choice. ‘Christian Rock’ feels like an oxymoron to me because I typically like really dark toned rock music… and this was just kinda I don’t know. It wasn’t a bad song babes, it just…  wasn’t for me, and that is okay! I wish you the best of luck with the other judges ranks, and hope to continue seeing your server activity no matter the result here tonight <3. *2/3*

Josh- When listening to the song I will paint you a picture of where I am at mentally. I am 8 years old I am sitting in the back of my Uncle's pick up truck , I wanted to hang out with my cousin but that day they were going fishing so I was dragged along with.There's empty beer bottles in the back of the truck. The truck smells like cigarettes. My Uncle is spitting chew out of the window. I'm uncomfortable and I want to go home but I can't. That is the feeling the song gives me, I understand why you pick the song for the scene but I don't think this is the right competition for competition for equal. I've loved your dedication and attention you have given given it, but I don't think there is a room for you to be successful. *3/3*

Krystal- Ooh, guitar. I really like this singing voice because it’s all raspy and it gives me the vibes of some typical punk rock. I really, really enjoy this guitar, like it’s really adding to the music for me. And I’ve never really heard of this band, but the singer has a super nice sound that works super well in amping up the song. Take my #1! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif *1/3*

The four scores combined gave you an average of 1.75. This ranked you SECOND overall. Unfortunately, despite it being a close result, you will not be returning to the competition and have officially been eliminated from Back To Basics.
742 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Stronger
2. Rise
3. 7 Years

Josh:
1. Stronger
2. 7 Years
3. Rise

Krystal:
1. Rise
2. Stronger
3. 7 Years

Deme:
1. Rise
2. Stronger
3. 7 Years

Overall:
1. Stronger (1.5)
2. Rise (1.75)
3. 7 Years (2.75)

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!