This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 7: Songs That Invoke Fear Week

Topic » Round 7: Songs That Invoke..

835 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Welcome top ten! You guys are one round away from making single digits in this game!

'Songs That Invoke Fear' is your theme this week.

This could be a song about your personal biggest fear... the song could invoke dread through its atmosphere... the song could be about being scared.

Whatever it is, make sure to add an explanation with your song this week to help the judges better understand where you are coming from.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 8:00pm est 1/26 to post!
835 days 21 hours ago
xcharliex
The Savannah Cat

For me, my biggest fear is not being able to be with someone Bc I know, for myself, I’m at my best when I’m able to care and love others and I’m afraid of not having the opportunity to show that. This song talks about the singer’s inability to have “one night” where she isn’t carrying the weight of others with her and I relate to this song at night, too, laying awake and thinking how lonely it is being alone sometimes (I’m fine lmao we’re just vulnerable on the pod today). I hope y’all like it :))
835 days 19 hours ago
xcharliex
The Devon Rex

So this song is about being extremely paranoid and afraid, and as someone with an anxiety disorder, I definitely feel like everything bad is going to happen 24/7 so I can relate to that level of fear. And this song plays out almost like a panic attack, creeping in and then blasting out at you.
835 days 18 hours ago
xcharliex
The Scottish Fold

The only thing scarier than the atmosphere this song is giving is the fact that I got this from the Twilight soundtrack.
835 days 18 hours ago
xcharliex
The Maine Coon

835 days 6 hours ago
xcharliex
Persian cat

Since I’m safe again I will go for another risky song. This one aligns with the fear theme for me because in the words of the lead singer, "The lyric is basically about fear, about being driven all your life by it and making decisions from fear. It's about imagining what life would be like if you didn't live it that way." Some days I live entirely run by the fear of making the wrong decision or the fear of what will happen if I make certain choices. It feels like fear is driving my life and my desire is to regain control of the wheel!
835 days 6 hours ago
xcharliex
The Russian blue

This song is about a generic feeling of fear and anxiety in the face of chaos and turmoil. But it's also about rising up against these hardships and overcoming them. The song itself also just brings about a sense of depression, anxiety and trepidation.
834 days 21 hours ago
xcharliex
The snowshoe

I do think most people have gone through the phase I'm going through. You're young and new to love. You catch feelings for someone and you become smitten for them. Turns out they aren't into you that way. It is one of my biggest fears emotionally, to get rejected by someone I care for and love. This song perfectly encapsulates that. The selfish thought of the singer who wanted their crush to be gay and reject them as opposed to being friendzoned by someone they're compatible with. It's a sensational song to me and I kind of relate to it.
834 days 21 hours ago
xcharliex
The Australian Mist

This song gives "stuck in a haunted house during a lightning storm being chased and hunted down by Annabelle-like doll" vibes.
834 days 20 hours ago
xcharliex
The ocicat

I've chosen this song because in my opinion it touches on several fears. The biggest two being facing the consequences of your own choices and actions as well as the fear of death
834 days 20 hours ago
xcharliex
The Sphynx

This song speaks about not feeling like you belong anywhere, and it's my biggest fear, but also a real and haunting feeling I experience very often.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!