This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: Results Show

Topic » Round 1: Results Show

1105 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
In 6th place we have...
Stacey with Don't Know What To Do by Blackpink!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- Love the choreography. It’s great to watch that in a video. However, I’ll admit that I like every other BLACKPINK song better than this one. I think it’s something about the pacing that I don’t love because it just feels a little too slow for me at times. I love the chorus, though, because it’s amazing! Like such high energy fun. *6/8*

Deme- BLACKPINK! I don't know many of their songs, so it was super fun to hear a new one! My only real issue is that it's maaaybe a bit slow for me at the beginning? I'm not entirely sure... but their vocals are crazy good, and the song is catchy, so great pick! *6/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 6, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be SIXTH for the week.
1105 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
In 2nd we have...
James R. with Solo by Jennie!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - - -
Krystal- I like the dog. Now to my actual ranking… I really like this song! I think the vocals are the perfect level of rawness that I love. I absolutely adore the build up to the Ah-ah-ah! I love the instrumental. I’m absolutely in love with this and it’s creepy how well you apparently know my tastes already without even having gotten to know my tastes in this game yet. So, like, congratulations on my #1 you psychic! *1/8*

Deme- Oh my god. She's super talented, and I really like both the background vocals and her voice by itself. Not to mentione her rap? Wow wow wow. The instrumentals are really fun, too - I think this was a great pick! *5/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 3, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be SECOND for the week.
1105 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner of team K-Pop is...
Frannie with Love So Sweet by Cherry Bullet!
Deme- This is so upbeat and fun! I especially like the chorus, and all of the girls seem super talented. I loooove their voices, and combined with the instrumental? Good choice! *2/8*

Krystal- Oh, I love Cherry Bullet! Haven’t heard this song yet, though. There’s a cute and high energy feel to the song that I like a lot. The video as always is visually impressive. The saccharine sweetness is one of my favorite things from K-Pop and this song has it in spades. It’s just adorable. I think it’s balanced, too, in terms of vocals, synth, and instrumental. All-together I think I can easily put this in place as my #2. *2/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 2, which places you first for this week. Congratulations, you have earned immunity for round 2.
1105 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
The person who failed to impress the other half of the panel is...
Ty Top with Villain by K/DA ft. Madison Beer & Kim Petras.
Krystal- Absolutely love the video to this. It’s gorgeous. With that out of the way, I’ll say I’m a bit disappointed in the K/DA song chosen here. It’s probably one of my least favorite K/DA songs and there are a handful of others I wish you picked instead. Love Kim Petras, but it feels like she could’ve been used a lot better. However, I love the use of electronica here and it’s a catchy song if I look at it objectively. I wasn’t sure if this counted as K-Pop due to the singers, but I did a little research and it does so I’m ranking it like it counts. If anyone has a problem with that, catch Josh “I Love Kim Petras” oswordo3 with your hate because he told me it counts! *5/8*

Deme- K/DA! I absolutely looove them, but that's... also kind of an issue, because that means I know their other songs (and I also know I like them a lot more than this). While Villain is definitely a bop, I know they have better songs - not to mention I'm kind of hung up on the fact that this is a K-Pop song... by Madison Beer and Kim Petras? Despite that, the song is a bop with cool instrumentals and two great vocalists, so there's that! *8/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 6.5, which unfortunately was the lowest and has placed you in last. I am sorry to inform you that you have been eliminated from JUSCC.
1105 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Which leaves Sergio G. in 7th with Roly Poly by T-ara.
Deme- Ohh, this is a good one. I love the beat, I love the voices, and I was... so distracted by the video, but I think it's valid. I'm only putting this one where I am because of personal preference for those above it - but this was a great pick! *4/8*

Krystal-The video is cute, first off, and the outfits are great. The song feels like it has that adorable energy I also saw from Love So Sweet, but I feel like the vocalists didn’t have as strong vocals and at times it was a little weak and breathy at times. Much as I liked the song, I don’t think it feels more impressive than the other songs to me. However, that doesn’t make it a bad song at all! Every single choice was good in its own way to me. *8/8*

The combined scores gave you an average of 6, which tied with another contestant. The judges went to a deliberation and decided your placement in the rankings would be SEVENTH for the week.
1105 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon:
1. Freaky
2. Cinderella
3. Only Fan
4. Lost and Found
5. I Love You Moses
6. Daddy Issues
7. Thick
8. Covid Christmas

Josh:
1. Freaky
2. Cinderella
3. I Love You Moses
4. Thick
5. Only Fans
6. Daddy Issues
7. Lost and Found
8. Covid Christmas

Overall:
1. Freaky (1)
2. Cinderella  (2)
3. Only Fan (4) (Judge Delibration)
4. I Love You Moses (4) (Judge Deliberation)
5. Thick (5.5) (Judge Deliberation)
6. Lost & Found (5.5) (Judge Deliberation)
7. Daddy Issues (6)
8. Covid Christms (8)

3. Love Scenerio
4. Dynamite
5. Villain
6. Don’t Know What To Do
7. Call Me Baby
8. Roly Poly

Deme:
1. Call Me Baby
2. Love So Sweet
3. Love Scenario
4. Roly Poly
5. Solo
6. Don’t Know What To Do
7. Dynamite
8. Villain

Overall:
1. Love So Sweet (2)
2. Solo (3) (Judge Deliberation)
3. Love Scenario (3) (Judge Deliberation)
4. Call Me Baby (4)
5. Dynamite (5.5)
6. Don’t Know What To Do (6) (Judge Deliberation)
7. Roly Poly (6) (Judge Deliberation)
8. Villain (6.5)
1105 days 18 hours ago
Jaxon
To our remaining 14 contestants, round 2 will be posted shortly!
1105 days 15 hours ago
doobee
-nods at the judges- YES CHEF
1105 days 13 hours ago
turkeylover
https://i.ibb.co/KwPGMMq/ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif
1105 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you 😊

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!