This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 3 Critiques and Results

Topic » FINAL 3 Critiques and Results

3227 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
Welcome my Final 3 models! I am so proud of you girls, You all have come so far but for one of you the journey ends here.

Now let's get to critiques and results of this task.
3227 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
CRITIQUES:

VIRAL TREND

__A__:
Cara: Somehow doing a duck face you still look cool and confident. You don’t look trashy and you somehow make a duck face look fashionable.

Nicole: I’m not crazy about this photo. I think that the light is not flattering for your face in this photo. You have the duck face nailed but it doesn’t quite look fashionable

Shei: Your duck face is perfect! I would say that you manage to still look great, but this is definitely not my favorite shot of you. I think that your lighting is off, it’s not a bad shot, but it isn’t great.

SILAS86:
Cara and Nicole are doing a good job with the duck face, but I think Shei slightly out ducks them ;)

MS. SILVER:
CARA: I like that you didn't go too literal but instead went for a more editorial take on the duck face. I would've loved if there was more emphasis on your lips coz your left eye is what's getting my attention but other than that I really like this.

NICOLE: I think the attitude is there, I like that you kinda look like you are mocking the girls that do the duck face but I this kinda falls flat for me I feel like you could've done better than this.

SHEI: I like the commitment in this photo, I mean if your going literal with duck face you better push it to the max and I think you did that here.
3227 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
FIERCE BUSINESS WOMAN:

__A__:
Cara: You look absolutely stunning here. You look strong, confident, and fierce. I don’t know if your outfit exactly says business, but you look powerful and I think this is a strong shot.

Nicole: I think you look great! You look strong, sexy, and powerful. I don’t think this is a very business-like look. I think had you been in a more business looking outfit this photo would have been a knock out.

Shei: Shei you look amazing!! I love the shape you’re making with your body and the light is perfect on your face. I think you look strong and fierce, but you definitely don’t look business. If I saw this I wouldn’t think woman-in-charge. You look amazing, but not quite what the task was.

SILAS86:
The clear winner of round 2 is Shei, she looks fierce in beautiful dress and high heals.  2nd goes to Nicole in that fox blue dress and 3rd to Cara.

MS. SILVER:
CARA: As a wide shot this is a good photo and you know how much I love photos that tell a story, this to me tells a story of this very successful businesswoman who's in a vacation but she's still does business deals and stuff. Then I zoom in to a close up and Wow! absolutely stunning! This for me is the best photo you've had so far I am very impressed.

NICOLE: Girl....seriously??? This is the photo you used for the sign ups, yeah I didn't say that you couldn't re-use a photo but come on! This is Final 3 you should be serving your best. I do think you look fierce here but quite frankly what kind of business would you be doing dressed like that?

SHEI: I like the styling and your pose but I don't like your expression you look like you're in pain here and I don't see fierce businesswoman at all.
3227 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
BEAUTY SHOT

__A__:
Cara: Yes!!! Cara this photo is flawless. You look beautiful. You have your signature “cool kid” look but you also have a beautiful softness in your expression. I love everything about this photo. It is perfect.

Nicole: I think this is a good photo of you. You definitely look beautiful here, but it is lacking for me. I was hoping to see a more natural look but I think the make up is a bit too heavy.

Shei: This is a great photo! You look flawless! I love the softness in your expression while still looking fierce and strong. You look very vulnerable and open, it’s really good! The only thing I would have liked to see would have your hair to be a little more styled.

SILAS86: 
While all 3 ladies look  beautiful I have to give round 3 to Cara with her perfect hair and 2nd to Shei.

MS. SILVER:
CARA: I said that your fierce businesswoman photo was your best photo well miss thang you just out did yourself because I think this is your best photo! This is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! very Hollywood glam I wanna hang this on my wall this is perfection!

NICOLE: I like this one, I love your expression here I can see this as an ad for make-up. You're only showing one eye but you are selling those lashes and your lipstick very well.

SHEI: I like that you went for a natural look and it's so hard to pull off but I think you managed to do that. I kinda don't like that your mouth is open it just seems awkward to me.
3227 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
RESULTS:

The model that got 1st place after all the rankings were averaged is.............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CARA! Congratulations you got the highest score thus making you a finalist ! I honestly thought you were the weakest among the 3 but you proved me dead wrong. You now have a 50% chance of becoming the Top Model Apprentice, Great Job.
RANKINGS BREAKDOWN:
Viral Trends: 2nd(Ms. Silver), 1st (__A__) 2nd (silas86)
Fierce Businesswoman: 1st(Ms. Silver), 1st(__A__), 3rd(silas86)
Beauty Shot: 1st (unanimous vote)

Now it's time to find out which model will join Cara in the FINAL 2
3227 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
Nicole and Shei judging from your overall performance in this competition I thought I would be seeing you both in the FINAL 2 but I guess that will not happen.

NICOLE, your performance has always been good and there were times that you were great! last week you delivered a very strong photo and it was probably your best and I thought you would continue to go up from there but obviously I thought wrong.

SHEI, you are the early front runner delivering strong photos week after week even when your team lost your photos were the always the saving glory but it seems like you are starting to stumble on the way to the top.

The model that got 2nd place and will compete with Cara is..................................
3227 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
You made it pretty obvious who you're picking but continue
3227 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SHEI! Congratulations you are a finalist and still in the running to become the Top Model Apprentice.
RANKINGS BREAKDOWN:
Viral Trends: 1st(Ms. Silver), 2nd(__A__), 1st(silas86)
Fierce Businesswoman: 2nd(Ms. Silver), 3rd (__A__), 1st(silas86)
Beauty Shot: 3rd(Ms. Silver), 2nd(__A__), 2nd (silas86)

NICOLE you're FIRED! You did a good job but it wasn't enough for you to continue.
RANKINGS BREAKDOWN:
Viral Trends: 3rd(unanimous vote)
Fierce Businesswoman: 3rd(Ms. Silver), 2nd(__A__), 2nd(silas86)
Beauty Shot: 2nd(Ms. Silver), 3rd(__A__), 3rd(silas86)
3227 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
https://33.media.tumblr.com/6c01d96170485aae3d22e2104508e869/tumblr_n109mkSog81s8hnhko1_500.gif

Expected to get this placing when the judges basically trashed me all season and ass-kissed Cara and Shei. But ok
3227 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
But I'm glad to be gone from a season filled with biased judges who make sure their favorites in the game feel special and put them high on their rankings along with making their non-stans feel like shit. (aka me and many other eliminated contestants) but you know, it is what it fucking is. Flashbacks to season one where the judges were kissing Alison's ass and robbed me of the win.
3227 days 5 hours ago
__A__
A good model is versatile, and when the judges or a client do not like something that the model is doing he or she should listen to the critique and push themselves out of their comfort zone to deliver ;)
3227 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
Bish whet? I try to deliver every single fucking week but what happens...I still get shut the fuck down but ok
3227 days 5 hours ago
SilverShadow
GIRLS! This task and last season is already done. just treat it like a bad dick, forget that you sucked it and move on :)
3227 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
^ But I've purposely been given a bad dick for two seasons now.
3227 days 5 hours ago
__A__
Personally from me, I would give you the same critique week after week that you went for overtly sexy photos. So if you felt I was hard on you, I was; because I wanted to see more from you! I wanted so badly for you blow me away with a photo that looked subtly sexy, high fashion, and nailed a task. You did not show the same versatility that other models in the competition, showed, despite me asking for it week after week. And honey, I kiss nobody's ass. Did I say great things about Shei's photos? Hell yes I did, because most of them were amazing, but if I didn't like something I said it. Did I give Cara criticism along the way? Of course. I had plenty of comments for things she could do better.

open group

SuperModel Me by Ms. Silver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!