This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5- Taste The Rainbow [S2: Bhutan]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5- Taste..

3183 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Today the Wheel of Chance has decided that your divide will be conflict resolution!

Let's get to today's challenge.

For this challenge each tribe must make a blog and get people to trend themselves starting with a white level and increasing through all the levels until they get a TV Star to trend themselves. Then you must get another white level and start the cycle over again. You must delete any that are out of order, as the first one out of order will mark the end point of the challenge. Whichever tribe has the most consecutive correct levels trending themselves at the challenge's end time will win Immunity! Nobody in this game may participate in the trending. Also, you must post your blog in this forum by the end time in order for it to count.

Your time starts NOW and you have 24 hours to complete the challenge! Tribes will be posted below momentarily.
3183 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
In Your Face
-Lynette/Lynette
-Nikki/Avatar20
-Jessica/ThePhenomenalOne
-Shadi/Chastain
-Chris/Gaiaphage
-Chael/CHAEL
-Ish/Walkerbait27
-Tim/terose

Go With The Flow
-Griff/Griffles
-Gerard/Sunslicer2
-Jeremy/_JB_
-Sam/DDJOT98
3182 days 18 hours ago
Sunslicer2
lmao @ me
3182 days 18 hours ago
Sunslicer2
also gg GWTF won already :/
3182 days 7 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Pahleezzz were running you guys
3182 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
We won good job guys!
3182 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
can wangi say that ??
3182 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Yasss we won !!!!!
3182 days ago
wangifold
Before I reveal the scores, there is something I need to get to...
3182 days ago
wangifold
Shadi! You cheated and intentionally sabatoged the other tribes blog. For that, IYF will lose ten points as a penalty.
3182 days ago
wangifold
That makes the final score....

IYF-29
GWTF-20

IYF wins immunity!
3182 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Just saying griffles did the same to us multiple times and I can screenshot lol
3182 days ago
Gaiaphagee
But we deleted his posts and didn't report as we were still gonna play and not bitch lol
3182 days ago
Gaiaphagee
We won regardless haha

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!