This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Finals

Topic » #PP - Finals

2885 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Top 4! You've made me proud, but this will be the last battle, so start proving to us that you deserve it. Anyways, for the finals, you are going to sing three songs, you can't take any failures at this point, so do your best. Here are the three themes:

1.) Contestant's Choice
- It's a free choice this round, it's up to you what you'll sing, a love song, rock song, love song, acoustic, etc. Give it your best shot as you can sing previous song in this round BUT strictly from a DIFFERENT LIVE PERFORMANCE.

2.) Judge's Choice
- This time it's up to us, judges what you will sing this round, I will set up for forums to have some talk wherein we'll give you advices on what song to pick or any judges might want to suggest what particular song you may sing, but in the end take that advice since you'll still get to pick the video you will sing. You may NOT sing any previous songs.

3.) Winner's Single
- If you are crowned winner, what do you want to see as your first single? It's up to you. Give it your best as the Tengaged world would be watching you perform your best. Just like the Contestant's Choice, you can sing any type of songs BUT you also may NOT sing any previous songs you've already performed.

I will wait for it in 3 days (72 hours), if you want you can already send the videos 1 & 3, but if you prefer to have all three at the same time, it's okay.
2885 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
These are the forums where we'll discuss what song or type of song will each one of you perform for the 2nd round.

Demi Lovato - http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/forum/topic/17712892
Kelly Clarkson - http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/forum/topic/17712891
Kris Allen - http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/forum/topic/17712890
Lady Gaga - http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/forum/topic/17712889
2885 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
NOTE: You are going to MAIL me, again MAIL me the songs/live performances and not post it here.
2879 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Sorry for the busy schedules, I just had exams, sorry for the delay. I will have to post your videos here soon.
2878 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
3/4 passed their videos.
2878 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Demi Lovato just said that she agreed points to be taken away from her because she performed late. I'll have the performances within 24 hrs :)
2877 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
I'm sad to say that Demi Lovato pulled out from the game, she is gladly taking the spot as our THIRD RUNNER-UP, she said she's really sorry she can't compete because of her busy schedules.
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Let's get this show on the road, with the new hit single entitled "Don't Let Me Down", let's party with The Chainsmokers!
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Another performance would be coming from one of our Quarter Finalists, let's give it up for Jordin Sparks singing "This Is My Now"!
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
How will you be scored? 60% will be coming from your performances today while 40% will include your past performances.

Each judges will score each round of yours with 20%
ROUND 1 - 20%
ROUND 2 - 20%
ROUND 3 - 20%
TOTAL: 60%

While the 40% would come from:
Audition - 10%
The Battles - 10%
Quarter Finals - 10%
Semi-Finals - 10%
TOTAL: 40%
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, to start of the competition, the finalists chose their own songs which they think suited them or their voice perfectly, what songs did they chose? Let's all find out.
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 1 - CONTESTANTS' CHOICE

To start of the competition, here's Lady Gaga singing a mash-up song of hers "Partynauseous, Paparazzi, Do What U Want" #PPLady

Now, singing a Bill Withers original song entitled "Ain't No Sunshine", let's give it up for Kris Allen! #PPKris

This time, singing a song once again which breaks our heart, "Piece by Piece" by our very own, Kelly Clarkson! #PPKelly
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Before we start of with the second batch of performances tonight, let's give a hand for one of our own once again, a quarter-finalist singing his hit "Thinking Out Loud", it's Ed Sheeran!
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Now for the second round, our judges gave advises or particularly a song which they might want to sing, it's time where the judges pick a song they need to sang.
2877 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 2 - JUDGES' CHOICE

Requested by Judge Akshar to do something more recent and fresh, here's Kris Allen with a mash-up of some Grammy Award hits, "Chandelier/Take Me To Church/Stay With Me" #PPKris

Now, suggested by Judge Kara, Kelly Clarkson is here to sing for us, "Dark Side", the spotlight is yours! #PPKelly

This time it was a combination of both Judges Akshar and Kara, singing a hit song "Bad Romance", please welcome Lady Gaga! #PPLady
2877 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Before we move on to the final batch of performances, here with us is another quarter finalist, singing "When We Were Young", it's Adele!

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!