This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Semi-Finals

Topic » #PP - Semi-Finals

2913 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Semi-Finals:
2913 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
To start of the show, we have here one of the Top 12, singing a song by a female, please welcome one of our own, Charlie Puth taking on Sia's Chandelier!

2913 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
After six performances, just like what we've done in Quarter Finals, we'll be ranking you each  6. Then after all your performances, the 2 lowest gainers will be eliminated and the FOUR of you will still have a chance to be our first ever Grand Champion of Project Platinum!
2913 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, let's get it on with our first theme of the night: GENDER ROLE REVERSAL. Each contestants must perform a song opposite of their gender.

Now to open the competition, singing a song by Aerosmith entitled "Cryin'" here's the wonderful Kelly Clarkson!

Next is the last man standing, performing his very own rendition of Donna Summer's song "She Works Hard for the Money", here's Kris Allen!

Performing a mashup of Zhu's "Faded" and Chris Malinchak's "So Good To Me", please welcome on the stage, INNA!
2913 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Now we have here performing us the hit song "New York, New York" by the man, Frank Sinatra, it is Lady Gaga!

Give the spotlight for this girl singing a song by Hozier entitled "Take Me To Church", here's the one and only, Demi Lovato!

Now the sixth performer here with us, a hit song of Joe Cocker entitled "You are so Beautiful", the beautiful, Alexandra Burke!
2913 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Before we hit on with our second round, we're now seeing one of our Top 12's tonight, the ever beautiful, Ariana Grande!
2913 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Now it's time for Round 2, which is Dedication Song.

Kris Allen - Let It Be (song by The Beatles)
"I'm dedicating this to my family, those who're afraid and hopeless, you're not alone."

Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go
"I'm dedicating this song to all the people who lost there loved ones just like I lost my grandma who I was really close to so I'm singing my own song."

Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory
"This is dedicated both to my boyfriend and my Mom. My boyfriend has always been there for me and my mom sadly passed away but I was there on the edge with her when she did."
2913 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Demi Lovato - Warrior
Speech on the video

Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us
"This song is dedicated to those whom feeling alone and unwanted. This song reminds them that life will get better."

INNA - I Like You
"I am dedicating this song to my boyfriend who I love very much and has made me feel so special."

We'll see you back in 48 hours for the Results!
2913 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
opposite gender:

Kelly: Your performance was decent I felt the emotion behind you and the song and I like it sadly that's all I could muster for this performance from you and I think you could of done so much better girl.

Kris: I'm getting a latin vibe from this and I don't like it it's disco song I want DISCO not latin you get what I'm saying so for me this song is a miss for me and it was SO bad I couldn't listen to the whole thing my one positive is you hit every note and that's about it.

Inna: Count your stars your still here now as for this song it proves you wrongfully stole a spot from Adele I don't like it I don't even honestly remember it and frankly your voice wasn't even that good.

Lady Gaga: I love this now honestly you could of switched out this and Imagine and still be good in my opinion it's just an overall yes to me your voice for this song is great and amazing I love it.

Demi: I love you did take me to church your voice fits it and the feelings came through for me and you hit those notes beautifully like right now I'm putting my money on you to take it all the way it's just yes to me keep this going.

Alex: I love this song I love your voice but together it leaves a little more to desire for me not saying you did the worse of this portion but I don't find my self loving it as much as I normally do with your voice and that saddens me a lot
2913 days ago
Giraffez
Kris: call me an ass but I'm also judging on the dedication and honey that was a weak dedication and your vocals didn't help it that much and I'm really pissed last week you were getting me on your side and now it's like your trying to push me away and I'm not sure how I feel about you anymore sadly.

Alex: again piss poor job on the dedication if you worded it better maybe I would of found it a bit more heart felt but sadly you did it how you did and well *shrugs* now your song I love it but I didn't feel the passion I'm used to see from you and I'm not a fan this week I'm sorry but I'm not.

Lady: again wording of your dedication piss poor reasoning ok now your voice I love and this is one of my favorite songs so that's a plus but the video was a little quite to me but that didn't knock many points just some like the difference between 1st and 2nd nothing major.

Demi: *coughs* Lazy *coughs* sorry it normally sounds like bitch I should get that checked ummm lazy that's all I can say for your dedication real talk this is half trying to get people to like the artist half trying to get us to like the person posting the song and basically copping out of doing a simple dedication like that's not what I want the song and your voice were perfect no doubt but honey half this task was the TYPED dedication you took the lazy way out and that SEVERELY took points from you for me at least.

Kelly: dedication simple piss I'm sorry but seriously talk about copping out but at least you typed yours as for the song and performance like always beautiful but I want heart and soul and that means showing your vulnerability and you didn't give that to me actually none of you have so far and that's it.

Inna: *bangs head against wall* OK WHEN WE SAY DEDICATION WE WANT FUCKNG HEART WE WANT FEELINGS NONE OF THIS PISS POOR HALF ASSED SHIT DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR my personal challenge for who ever the fuck moves on next round I want a heart felt dedication a dedication that will make me feel what your going for what you've gone through I want to cry after reading it not want to cut my wrist do you understand this challenge is for who ever wants to take it on if you don't want to you don't have to but know this I will no longer accept half assed or piss poor we are almost through people and I will not hesitate to talk Jerard into not crowning a winner if this is the shit we are receiving as for your performance Inna I like it it's up beat catchy but yet again I won't remember this tonight before I go to bed and sadly again you took Adele's place in this competiton and that really saddens me even with everyone else I can honestly say yeah they still deserve their place in this competiton but I can't say that about you and that really just erks me
2912 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
First I just want to say Charlie you should of totally used that song before you got eliminated

gender reversal songs

Kelly - I don't think this was a good song choice for you. I love your voice but this song is supposed to be a rock song and you just don't have that rasp or growl for this song. You slayed the quarter finals I expected better from you.

Kris- I'm glad you embraced the gender reversal theme and went for a woman power song. However I agree with judge girrafez you should of went with the disco theme the acoustic performance was boring I did watch the whole thing but I didn't really enjoy it and I think you were off on some notes.

Inna- I disagree with giraffez on this on I think this was a good performance. I did say you don't deserve to be here when the results were revealed but you do have a unique sexy tone to your voice and it went with this song perfectly. I didn't really know this song to compare to the opposite gender this was definitely an approvement but not sure you deserve to be here yet.

lady gaga- You also fully embraced the gender reversal and I loved it. You made your voice sound much more classic then usual and it souned great. Perfomance of the night so far.

Demi- This was such a great pick for you I didn't realize your voice had so much grit but you really brought it out and it was great. Vocally you slayed it but I wish you would of rocked out more on the performance yo kind of looked like a witch casting a spell with your shaw and the way you were moving your hands. I liked your vocals better but think gaga put on a better show so it will be tough ranking you both.

Alexandra- I absolutely hate this song and think it is so boring. Your voice is so amazing though it made me actually enjoy this performance. The power and tone of your voice is just beautiful. Me and Giraffez couldn't disagree more on this I think you stole performance of the night. This wasn't as showy as gagas but you looked beautiful and when you hit that high note you stole the show.
2912 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
dedications
Just want to start off with saying Arianna you should of sang this on legends note you showed me I was wrong and you were much more talented then I gave you credit for.

Kris- Again I have to disagree with Giraffez I think you put a lot of emotion into that performance. I think you slowed the song down a little to much though I know you were trying to put more emotion into it but I think you may of over did it definitely not as good as the original or your quarter finals

Alexandra- I thought it was sweet  you dedicated this song to your grandma who died
but at first I was agreeing with Giraffez you didn't put as much emotion into this song then you really slayed the end. I wish you would of brought that energy and emotion to it sooner though this was a good performance but usually you do great or amazing

Gaga-Again I didn't really feel your dedication in this song I think you've put a lot more emotion and effort into your past performances. I also think this sounded a little off I'm not sure if it was the audio or just the song. I was sort of waiting for a big moment that never came.

Demi- I definitely agree the dedication was weak you were just rambling on basically dedicating the song to everyone and no one. When I seen you get behind the piano I was excited because you put so much heart and emotion into "stone cold" behind the piano but this performance I didn't feel all of that. You ended strong as you always do and this was a good performance but far from your best.

Kelly- This was also a good performance but once again far from your best. I agree with giraffez none of you really brought that emotion and dedication that we were looking for. Vocally youre always on pitch and have amazing power so this was good but usually you do much better.

Inna- This felt more like a bad music video then a live performance why on earth were you performing live on a farm? Also I feel like a dedication should be to some one you love not someone you think you like. I get this is your style and it was fun but you sound beautiful even when it's not a party song and you should of used a slower song for this round.

overall this round will be very hard to judge as no one had a great performance.
2912 days ago
Jameslu
Giraffez has a thing against Inna , I personally love you Inna !
2912 days ago
Jameslu
Adele is very typical and boring , nothing new , Inna is entertaining.
2911 days 22 hours ago
moviedude
i think i may be eliminated based on the critiques. hopefully that's not the case.

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!