This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Wildcards (Week 6)

Topic » #PP - Wildcards (Week 6)

2916 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
In here, the auditionees are in alphabetical order. The judges will each give a score from 1-10, 10 being the highest score, 1 being the lowest score. So let's get this on.

1.) Adam Lambert (Snowgirl57) - Ring of Fire

2.) Adele (jayjet) - Hello

3.) Alexandra Burke (boozes) - The Silence

4.) Bjork (rollingderp) - Human Behaviour
2916 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
5.) Charlie Puth (SummerRae101) - Clarity

6.) Demi Lovato (Snowgirl57) - Nightingale

7.) Ed Sheeran (Divergent) - Photograph

8.) Halsey (aj1111) - Hurricane
2916 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
9.) Lights (Montenegro) - Up We Go

10.) MacKenzie Bourg (moviedude) - Roses

11.) Melanie Martinez (Roxas546) - Carousel

12.) Raon Lee (XxHeroxX) - Silhouette
2916 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
13.) Stromae (XxHeroxX) - Papaoutai

14.) Taylor Swift (SummerRae101) - Blank Space

15.) Tori Kelly (geovanycaldeorn) - Stay With Me

16.) Trent Harmon (boozes) - When A Man Loves A Woman
2916 days 18 hours ago
ticofernandez
Adam Lambert - I love Johnny Cash and I'm not gonna lie I hate how much you changed this song. You're voice is good but this wasn't the right song for you.

Adele- Your voice is flawless and even when you were singing low you could feel the emotion. Some of the higher notes were a little sharp but still an amazing performance.

Alexandra- WOW I was thinking id hate to be the girl to sing after Adele and then you came out and blew me away. I've never heard this before and I loved the tone of your voice it had like a perfect amount of softness anda little bit of rasp and you killed the fast parts and the high notes. You flying up at the end was perfect because you sounded like an angel.

Bjork- This was a fun performance to watch and you have amazing stage performance but your accent definitely made it hard to understand. There was a lot of pitch issues and at some points I felt you were more talking then singing.

Charlie- I liked this way better then the original version. You have an amazing tone your pitch as perfect and your voice was so clear. This was a great performance may not of been as showy as Alexandra's performance but was very emotional and good.

Demi- I love love love your voice especially when you sing with just a piano. Last time you sang I wasn't sure if the breaks in your voice were on purpose but this time I could tell you were using them to show your emotion and it definitely worked this was a beautiful performance.

Ed- you sing so effortlessly and it's amazing it barely seemed like you were moving your mouth but your voice was so clear and on pitch. The high parts were definitely better then the low parts I kind of wish you sang higher more then just the chorus part and at the end but you transitioned perfectly on pitch. good performance

halsley- Your voice is beautiful and unlike anything I've ever heard. I think you were stretching your voice a little to much on the hur-ricane part but the lower parts were really beautiful your voice is mesmerizing.

lights- In the beginning I felt like you were screaming the lyrics a bit to much but once you started singing softer it got much better. I liked that even though it was acoustic it was fast and upbeat. You have a good voice and it was a fun performance.

Mackenzie- at the beginning I think you were singing to close to the mic and little hard to understand. The high part was better though I also think this was better then when you did hallelujah but still not great.

Melanie- Your voice is also very mesmerizing. However the beat to this song was really annoying. I think you have a beautiful voice but this song choice wasn't the best you sounded good but accordion or whatever it was in the background was distracting and messed up the performance.

Raon-  Well I have no idea what you were saying but your tone and pitch was good. You were really rocking out and it was fast paced and seemed fun. The oooooooooooooo high note was definitely good and the high parts and low parts were all perfectly on pitch and transitioned nicely I just wish i knew what you were saying.

Stoemae- Also had no idea what you were saying. Also the piano in the background kind of overpowered your voice you seemed on pitch but the beginning was very hard to hear. Once your voice got deeper and louder it was easier to hear and better but kind of sounded like you had something in your throat. The dancing was great though lol.

Taylor- I loved that you did this acoustically it really made your voice shine. I could also tell you were having a lot of fun up there and it made it a great performance. Your pitch was perfect and your voice was beautiful. Great performance.

Tori- I liked hearing this with a female voice. The high pitch instead of a deep voice was nice. Also during the slow part your voice was very soft and nice and then you went higher and you could really feel the emotion in your voice and hit the notes with perfect pitch good performance.

Tr
2916 days 18 hours ago
ticofernandez
Trent- I don't think your voice was deep enough for this song. I think you have a nice voice but this wasn't a good song choice this song needs some rasp to it and you just don't have that. The BAAAAAAAAD note was good though but still I think a lot of other songs would showcase your voice better.
2915 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Here's my thoughts:

Adam Lambert - There's something sexy and dangerous about this performance, there's a vibe that makes it special. Your voice is absolutely incredible, your vocals are brilliant. But I have to disagree with Judge Tico, I think the song fits you. Your unique talent is just what is special.

Adele - This is a very very special song. I love it. You look very decent and very elegant. From the start to end, it was very lovely. The high notes were a little sharp. But it doesn't change the fact that you did this effortlessly and flawlessly. You are a diva. Wish you the best of luck!

Alexandra Burke - You just slayed this performance! You probably deserve a spot for the Semi-Finals. The song is very meaningful, your performance was very emotional. Your voice is very smooth that when you're doing high notes it can't hurt some ears. This performance was just perfect, just like you.

Bjork - I kinda love your voice, but in the performance it's just like very weird, I don't know if it convinces others because I am not convinced. On the positive note, I think that it was a very enjoying and fun performance. Also saying that I agree with all what Judge Tico said. about you.

I'll finish the other later, my internet connection is very weak at this point.
2914 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Continuation:

Charlie Puth - I loved this performance! You deserve an award for this. I think your voice is very angelic and calming, you made this song very sexy. You are fantastic. You made this song very wonderful, I can't say that it's better than the original because you made it your own version, anyways this performance was great.

Demi Lovato - This is completely emotional performance. I just love acoustic because it showcases more your voice which is very very nice. The emotions just added some spice at the performance. The lyrics was just so emotional and has a lot of meaning. I would love to see more of you, so I hope you'll make it this time.

Ed Sheeran - You just sang this song all throughout, effortlessly. You just look like chilling there and hitting notes beautifully and wonderfully. The song itself is very nice and emotional. You are just brilliant, you have a unique and special talent. You're a brilliant musician, overall, I think you got this.

Halsey - The intensity and power is what I can see in this performance. You sound very lovely, though the "ha-ha" thing is not so lovely, it's kinda weird, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a wonderful singer. Your voice just fits today's generation, it is very unique, powerful and it gives me shivers.
2914 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Adam: ok I love your voice, BUT I think half of this competition is song choice and like most of you guys to me the choice to ME note the key words being me. To me you didn't do the song justice it just wasn't in your range to me like and I just feel like your vocal chords should of never fucking met.

Adele: I enjoy you started you straight forward you gave this song power which is why I lvoe you for this song but I hate you for it at the same time because it's the obvious choice to go with this song with the others from what I know about them (granted not much if any about most) it's to me not the best thing I wanted to hear an older song that isn't as popular or even a newer song that isn't as popular because that is how much I love your voice.

Alexandra: I love how melodic your voice is it's almost really soothing which doing this shit at 4 a.m isn't the best thing let me tell you *laughs* but other then that there isn't much I can say other then I wish you gave just a smidge more I feel like your holding baack I want to hear you fully and I feel like for some reason you just weren't there fully for me.

Bjork: ok it has a very aboriginal meets techno vibe to me and I was just ALL around confused by the beat but your singing surprisingly didn't make me wish to not hear it that much but at points I couldn't really understand you I don't know if it's your not comfortable with english or you were singing in icelandic I don't know but I just couldn't get what you were saying at times and that sadly took a lot of the points I wish I could give you because when I could understand and the beat wasn't anoying as hell I really enjoyed it.

Charlie: ok I don't know if it was you or the video or my computer but I got this high pitched feed back that I didn't like WHAT so ever, as far as your voice, generic really to me like I could live with out ever hearing you sing again and be perfectly fine like I didn't love it I didn't hate it I didn't even like it technically it was just ok to me but compared to who your against like Adele or Taylor or even Bjork I sadly don't see you going that far and honestly how you got to this point shocks me a little but anyway other then that, ok.

Demi: I like this it's defenitly award deserving your vocals I love I've always loved your vocals how you aren't already in is shocking to me because I remember judging you against the kid with Adam's problem of song picking and just loved you so much more and this is why you give the feels and the emotion I look for when I listen to a song like this and with this you could go all the way.

Ed: it's decent I wouldn't go to my bestie and by like gurl you have to listen to this song it's the best EVER, don't get me wrong it's good it's strong but I just don't think your voice really does it for me like it's not you and it's not me saying you can't sing but to me it's like Charlie I could go on not hearing you sing ever again.

Halsey: You remind me of a young Pink with how you sound and how you look which is fine but I want to see you not Pink you know what I mean like if I wanted to see Pink I would go to one of her concerts watch one of her videos, other then that your voice is very strong which I just love you have comand of your voice and take charge and don't let it go all willy nilly granted there were parts when you were making this sound that I personally loathed but still you had perfect control of your voice which I just yes.

Lights: See Ed and Charlie like again good not great ok just really it's there like for some people like Alex and Demi and Tori and Halsey I don't see why they're in the wild cards but you and ed and Charlie I see why because it's literally just there to me, there's no catcher no hook nothing keeping me from stoping and moving on other then the fact I have to judge this song with that being said it's nice.

Mac: ok I'm hooked which is a good thing but you don't keep me hooked like I'm the fish that got away yo
2914 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Mac: ok I'm hooked which is a good thing but you don't keep me hooked like I'm the fish that got away your job once I'm hooked is to keep me and I don't feel like you did that with this song.

Mel: ok first thing from seeing this video look alone lady gaga wannabe came to mind now that's look your voice and sound something completely different. I find my self bopping my head to the beat and sticking to your words so I'm hooked and caught which sadly so far out of the 11 people I've heard so far not many has been able to do so I commend you on that I really do enjoy this.

Raon: ok even though I couldn't understand what you were saying because I don't speak which ever language you were singing in which I want to say is Japanese I still REALLY enjoyed this I love you went with a song from a tv show I'm taking it with there being Naruto everywhere during the video and from my knowledge it's an anime so I commend you for that and I just really like it keep it up and if you make it forward stick to your tongue don't try to sing in a different tongue it's not always the best thing to do.

Stromae: again didn't understand what you were saying in the least and I think at points you were speaking backwards now I love me a good latin man but you were more gimick to me then star like I would put you at Shakira level to me and that is pretty gimickie to me other then that you can sing so that's a plus but other then that good luck in what ever you do after this competition.

Taylor: first of all it's not a characture if you sat for it just saying, second I love anyone who can poke fun at themselves so yay now I've never been a fan of yours but I really do like this song you caught me and I stayed but it's not becuase of your voice it's because of the song you wrote which is granted a great song but not what this competition is about sadly.

Tori: ok here is what I don't get when someone famous covers a song another famous person did or wrote that isn't fifty blue million years old that's what I don't get because one will always do better Reba did better then Beyonce yes I said it I liked Reba's If I Were A Boy better then Beyonce's and in this case I think Sam did better then you because it is his song not yours again with Halsey if I wanted the artist you put me in the mind of I would watch tor listen to that artist not you and in this case it's not the look or feel it's the song if I wanted Sam I would listen to Sam out side of American Idol people this shit ain't cute I want TORI not SAM do I understand that goes for everyone if they're not American Idol contestants I don't want to here any unoriginal songs.

Trent: I get it but I don't want it like with so many above I could live if you didn't make it to the next round sadly and to me that is the worse thing I can tell someone because I truely want everyone to move on and do their best but to me this isn't moving on worthy this is barely wild card consideration worthy.
2914 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Continuation (Part 3 & 4)

Lights: I liked your voice. I liked it better than your first performance here, when you auditioned. There's something in your voice that I like so much. You really is gifted with that voice. The song was very fun, I love it. Though I think that song is very hard to cover in acoustic, I think you did it flawlessly.

MacKenzie Bourg - There's something unique and cute about your voice. The song is very wonderful. I disagree with what Judge Giraffez said, I think you just blew me away with your song. The song was very wonderful, it was composed by you. I think you are a wonderful singer-songwriter. Goodluck!

Melanie Martinez - The beat is kinda weird it looks like you're in a circus which makes me understand the song title. Though I enjoyed your performance. You had something in you that makes you stands out from everyone else. I think your style is very different, in a good thing.

Raon Lee - Just like what the judges are saying. Though we can't understand what you're saying, I must admit that this was an enjoyable and very fun performance. Your voice was good but not good enough to face the semi-finalists I guess, I do think that voice fits the song so well. I just don't think it's the right competition for you.

Stromae - I didn't understand the lyrics as well. I also enjoyed this performance. Your voice came out very natural, no need for autotunes. The piano was amazing, giving credit to you. I don't understand at all, but it was a very awesome performance, didn't expect it from you. Goodluck!

Taylor Swift - I am totally loving the song. You are an amazing artist as well of course as a singer. You and your guitar fits perfectly together. I think you are better with your guitar, acoustics because like what I've said earlier it showcases your voice which is very very wonderful. This was a sweet performance.

Tori Kelly - I love your voice. Hearing this completely from a female singer was awesome. You made it your own song which was nice. Your voice sounds very magical to me. It was very nice to see you here at comebacks. You just raise the bar, a little higher. I wish you the best of luck.

Trent Harmon - I don't know about the other but I just think you deserve one spot as a comeback. Your voice is very special. You sounded very excellent. The high notes are just perfectly done. You've done this performance effortlessly and still sounded great. I hope to see you next round :)
2913 days 18 hours ago
RightToCensor
Adam-No lie you have an amazing voice and a different rendition by far.. however I think i would have chosen a better song. I mean it just seemed weird how you would change pitch. it was'nt terrible but you can do way better. 7.5/10

Adele-can i start that you look FLAWLESS! but onto the song...honestly i felt every word you sang... you didnt need a whole lot to accompany you because your voice is a instrument. I don't think your going anywhere. Excellent 9.5/10

Alexandra-Wow that was pretty awesome. not gonna lie i was a little worried at first when you started.. but when you got into it Wow.. you got it girl thats all i can say Bravo. another one i think wont have any trouble 9/10

Bjork- You're the one everyone is gonna be watching out for. idk if thats a good or bad thing YET. however this preformance was shockingly good and i enjoyed DEFINITELY Weird and unique but thats who you are darling.. regardless you did justice to what was given to you. good job. 8/10

Charlie- CHARLIE!!!!!! I'm in love!!!!! your so handsome :)... on the song... You're voice is so clear and your tone is unbelieveable. plus i loved the song choice for you and you did it well. honestly i loved this. your not going anywhere. 10/10

Demi-Demi I love you but the first minute and a half it seemed really breathy and not controlled. you were good. but in this competition you gotta be on your A-Game and this was'nt your best- 7.5/10

Ed-another solid performance. like i said before to Adele you dont need a whole lot of accompanment when you got a strong clear voice. this was powerful.. and i really felt the words you sang meant a lot to you and had solace to how you feel about the song. good job! 8.5/10

Halsey- Halsey I love you! this was the perfect song for you and honestly your pitch and tone matched the song and melodies perfectly. it was soo good i didnt want it to end! you got it girl.. only critique would be to watch your enunciation. but besides that keep killing it! 10/10

Lights- I think im giving out my third perfect 10 tonight. I Like you! your quirky and i love it! also i really felt you maintained control of the song and the rythym of the melody. its very hard to have a perfect Acoustic performance and you did just that. i got some advice for you! try to do some slower paced country! i think you would kill it SOLID. 10/10

Mackenzie- great voice and had fashionably strong pitch. but i didnt really like the song. it seems like ive heard songs like this before. Good vocal but idk if its enough to outlast the others. 8/10

Melanie- You're so unique and dark I love it!!!!!!!!!! Like Bjork i think you two are misunderstood because your styles are sooo different. but you make it work! i loved it and i love you! pulling for you 9.5/10

Raon- we got our rocker chick right here! i loved how i felt i could understand every word you were saying when i heard you sing even though its a different language. i honestly dont think the language barrier hurts you! it helps you more than anything. you got a small advantage over everyone! not only can you sing.. but its in a different language! good effort! 8.5/10

Stromae- i didn't like this.... idk why but it felt like the piano was louder than you and i felt like you got lost in the song. and like Raon your language helps you more than hurts you because you can make it your own that way. however i just think it was kinda all over the place with how you arranged it. Sorry :/ 6/10

Taylor-taylor the thing with a modern song is that its harder to make your own cuz its done to death. and tho its your song you redid it to where its your own creation again and i loved that. Solid job. 9/10

Tori- Tori oh tori...... I could listen to you all day!!! such a beautiful voice and you really took this song and made it your own. congrats honey flawless job 4th PERFECT 10

Trent- Trent i love your voice...but this song has been done to death. and honestly was expecting to see more from y
2913 days 18 hours ago
RightToCensor
you with this song 8/10
2913 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
2913 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
2913 days 17 hours ago
Jerard

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!