This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Week 2 (Days 6-10)

Topic » #PP - Week 2 (Days 6-10)

2955 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAY 9 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2955 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Three contestants will battle it out for today's competition they are all vying to beat our defending champion. Who are they?
2955 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
To represent the guys, here's the 24 year old from Rumson, New Jersey, Charlie Puth!

Now the first girl we have is from Fort Worth, Texas, here's the 33 year old, Kelly Clarkson!

Last but not the least, all the way from Gwangju, South Korea, the 38 year old, So Hyang!
2955 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Let's all see what the judges will about to say, but we'll also see what the Tengaged world will have to say with this poll (this poll will close within 24 hrs):

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/poll/pp-s1ep09-131709

We'll see you back with the results! Goodluck x
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
NOTE: If you had the highest score in the poll, you will automatically obtained 15%.
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
POLL RESULTS:

So Hyang - 0% (0 vote)
Charlie Puth - 3.75% (1 vote)
Kelly Clarkson - 15% (4 votes)
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
In this case, Judge Stella has something to say to the three of you:

Charlie Puth - I like your tone it's cute and you have a smooth voice. Sometimes you end your phrases weirdly though. The Interpretation was nice not too over done and you were definitely into the song.  You hit all your notes correctly and it sounded nice and props for playing an instrument too (I know that's hard). My biggest problem with you is you're not that original you sound like every other male singer/songwriter if you do make it to next round I would choose an upbeat song honey
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Kelly Clarkson - Yes! I loved this! You have a very great range and tone with a a distinctive tone that doesn't get washed out when you hit those higher. You did crack a couple of times because of emotion.  but that's one of things that I love about you is that you sing with your heart on your sleeve which is very admirable. Unlike a lot of artist you do leave a good impact on judges like me but I do want to say that you shouldn't just stick to ballads because we will get very very bored. In the future, try to switch it up when it seems fit.
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
So Hyang - Wow i was not expecting that, I thoroughly enjoyed that! Your voice is so well trained and you totally showcased what you had in this song. There was some screechy parts that I could have done with out but it did show how big your range is. The Interpretation was awesome you totally made this song into something of your own. It started slow and ended fast which i really like too. One critique i do have of you is find a way to stand out and not be just put into the divas who can sing category because you will be drowned out if you just sing big ballads.
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Now for the judges score!

Judge 1:

Kelly Clarkson - 80.6%
Charlie Puth - 80%
So Hyang - 79%
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 2:

Kelly Clarkson - 81%
Charlie Puth - 73%
So Hyang - 67%
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 3:

Kelly Clarkson - 79%
So Hyang - 79%
Charlie Puth - 67%
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Judge 4:

So Hyang - 79%
Kelly Clarkson - 72%
Charlie Puth - 70%
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
= RESULTS =

Results are in. The scores have been totaled, the name I will call is our DAILY WINNER, the daily winner will then face our DEFENDING CHAMPION, he/she is
With an average score of 93.15%
KELLY CLARKSON!
2954 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Total Scores (Average Score + Poll)

Kelly Clarkson - 78.15% + 15% = 93.15%
Charlie Puth - 72.5% + 3.75% = 76.25%
So Hyang - 76% + 0% = 76%

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!