This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Judges' Discussion 2.0

Topic » #PP - Judges' Discussion 2.0

2951 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
(this is for the new members of judging panel)

Project Platinum is a singing competition wherein each day it will be composed of 3 singers, they are the “Boys below 30’s”, “Girls below 30’s” and “Over 30’s”.

:::THE BATTLES:::
This 3 singers will battle it out to grab the spot of the “daily winner” (except the Day 1, because he/she will be the defending champion),  then the daily winner will then compete with the defending champion, if the daily winner beats the champion, he/she will be the new defending champion while if not, the defending champion will then face off the next day’s daily winner. If the defending champion reign/won 3 times, he/she will be advancing to the semi-finals.

:::SEMI-FINALS:::
This category will be composed of 10 (more or less) “defending champion” wherein each day, two will battle it out to have a spot in the finals, 2 songs of them will be judged.

:::FINALS:::
This category will be composed of 5 (more or less) “semi-finalists” wherein they were to sing 3 songs. Then the judges, including the people/audience will be voting and the one who will get the highest vote will become our “PROJECT PLATINUM” GRAND WINNER.

HOW WILL YOU BE JUDGED?

Unlike any other group game, I am more with the scores. So I have here the Criteria for judging in each of your given performance

CRITERIA FOR JUDGING (DAILY):
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 30%
INTERPRETATION: 25%
INTONATION: 20%
OVERALL IMPACT: 10%
TOTAL: 85%

*Daily is the one wherein there's 3 challengers.
*The remaining 15% will be a poll battle.

There's also on the other hand the criteria (for the daily winner vs. defending champion)
wherein the poll is replaced by the choice of song.
TONE/VOICE QUALITY: 30%
INTERPRETATION: 25%
INTONATION: 20%
OVERALL IMPACT: 10%
CHOICE OF SONG: 15%
GRAND TOTAL: 100%

- You are to attend panel (2-3 times each week, but probably/mostly just 2).
- You are to submit critiques and scores within a 24-hr given time.
- You are to tell me in advance if you can't make it through the panel, so I can inform a substitute judge earlier.
- You are to finish and not leave or quit in the middle of the competition/game.
- You are going to judge fairly.

If you agree with the terms just simply post here "Read & Agree"
2951 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
(for all the judges)

Basically, what we've done on the first week was a lot of effort, I wanted to make it less since  I know we're all busy, and that's why other judges' have quit. I plan to make it easier for us to judge by judging the auditions not separately, but simultaneously (though it will still aired separately).

I'm planning to do the judging like this (serves only as an example)
http://s29.postimg.org/gpb7tqlev/sample.png

P.S. You can still do alternatives, for less hassle you can do it in your notebooks, then picture it and send it to me. It's up to you.

Now for the schedules (I will also mail who will you judge):
http://s17.postimg.org/b0r3fv4m7/schedule.png

If you agree with the terms just simply post here "Read & Agree"
2951 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
For any concerns, requests, problems, just post here x
2951 days 11 hours ago
boozes
Read and agree
2951 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Read & Agree
2951 days 2 hours ago
Mybash_
read  boo
2950 days 21 hours ago
NerdBird44
Read and agree
2950 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Read and agree
2950 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Read and agree
2950 days 12 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
read and agree
2943 days 3 hours ago
cutiesinger22
Awesome!!
2943 days 3 hours ago
cutiesinger22
read and agree
2929 days 3 hours ago
ticofernandez
Read and agree
2926 days 23 hours ago
survivingreality
read and agree

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!