This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#PP - Judges Application

Topic » #PP - Judges Application

3059 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
If you want to be a part of the new singing competition in tengaged, read first the "Terms & Conditions" here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7703/forum/topic/16944915

If you're already done, just simply fill this out:
1.) Username:
2.) Name you want to be called:
3.) Age:
4.) Color Level & Karma:
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10):
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some):
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum?
8.) What qualities (give 3) are you finding for a winner?
9.) Have you read "Terms & Conditions"?
10.) For sample, comment down your critique about this performance:

Goodluck and make this first season a big hit!
- PROJECT PLATINUM
3059 days 12 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
you're already done, just simply fill this out:
1.) Username: Shaunyboo2001
2.) Name you want to be called: Destiny
3.) Age: 18
4.) Color Level & Karma: Dark Green and 115
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10): 8
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some): The Voice
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum? Because I can give harsh criticism that's true and will,help people improve
8.) What qualities (give 3) are you finding for a winner? Fierceness Consistency Dynamic
9.) Have you read "Terms & Conditions"? Yes
I feel your vocals could be better, however, it was a good performance overall
3059 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Username: adamslater19
2.) Name you want to be called: Megan
4.) Color Level & Karma: yellow and 31
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10): 8.5
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some): the voice
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum?  Because i give great advice and i know all about the music industry

8.) What qualities (give 3) are you finding for a winner?  Unique , sassy/ Fierce and Really good vocals

Your have a great vibe and great vocals but i don't think this song suited you
3059 days 11 hours ago
JMez2612
1.) Username: JMez2612
2.) Name you want to be called: Josh
4.) Color Level & Karma: Red and 300
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10): 10
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some): X-Factor Judge
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum? I love judging and want more experience in doing it.
Interesting, Good Vocals, and Adaptation

Definitely great and undeniable vocals that will help you, however your strong vocals doesn't mesh well with the guitar as you overpower the guitar for the entire performance. I think you can definitely work on doing softer music, but I believe you're more suited for upbeat louder, Pop/R&B music.
3059 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
If you're already done, just simply fill this out:
1.) Username: Imprincearthur
2.) Name you want to be called: Klaus
3.) Age:19
4.) Color Level & Karma: Orange and 48
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10):9.5/10
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some): I have been a judge on Tengaged's hit music show Stardom for 8 seasons and mentored four seasons
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum?-I feel that i can help other voices help get to their full potential.
8.) What qualities (give 3) are you finding for a winner? -Great/Good Vocals, Unique and Different
9.) Have you read "Terms & Conditions"?-Yes

Jessie, Honestly this performance was great except that your voice does not meet the music in the background at some points but at some other times it is great!
3057 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
1.) Username: IceIceBaby
2.) Name you want to be called: Rose
3.) Age: 20
4.) Color Level & Karma: Black/597
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10): 9.2
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some):
Janelle_Pierzina's X Factor (Seasons 5 - 7) - Left after discussions about where the series was heading.
BigBen's The Voice (Season 1 & 4)
Janelle_Pierzina's The Voice (Season 2) - Left due to panel changes.
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum?: I feel after my previous judging experiences that new development is what I need to set my sights upon. I need to present myself with a new task with this being that.
8.) What qualities (give 3) are you finding for a winner?: I am finding someone who is vocally engaging, someone who captivates an audience and someone who is unique. I don't want the repetition of the same country folk and R&B singers, I want someone who can bring a shocking element to the competition to engage that same audience to return every week.
9.) Have you read "Terms & Conditions"?: Yes.

Jessie J - "Masterpiece" Critique:
Overall, it was a physically engaging performance. The vocals were shaky at times, especially in contrast to the backing track of the guitar in which the vocals tended to drown out the sound, overpowering the other musician. However, the vocals other than that were wonderful, the performance was captivating the only issue needing to be worked upon would probably the song choice in which you use to lower that risk of breaking through the other sounds going on within the song.
3057 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
1.) Username: Mybash
2.) Name you want to be called: Chris
3.) Age:17
4.) Color Level & Karma: 151/Blue
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10): 10
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some): I did LaurenJades/Janelle_Pierzina's X-Factors, for maybe about 4 seasons total between both, and I won a season.
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum?
- I feel i have a lot to give to the contestants and I have a lot to say, and ultimately it is about promoting the best from people and I feel I am good at doing that,
I want something fresh and new, I want something that sets you apart from the others. I want someone with a dynamic voice!

Jessie J - I love the message behind this song and I like that you made it much unique and you didnt just do the same version you have originally, which I love that version to. The performance was just saw raw and I enjoyed that aspect. There were a few pitchy moments but ultimately I think their is room for growth but It was a fair job! Looking forward to seeing you grow as an artist further. (Shout out to idina Menzel in the audience)
3057 days 6 hours ago
ghrocky100
1.) Username: ghrocky100
2.) Name you want to be called: Alex
3.) Age: 15
4.) Color Level & Karma: black/619
5.) Activeness (Rate 1-10): 9/10
6.) Past/Previous Judging Experience (if you have, enumerate some): Orisis' the voice and I have played in many other voice/AI/x factor games but no one would give me the chance to judge so I hope you do
7.) Why do you want to be a judge of Project Platinum? I'm a critic, i judge anything from tv shows, to movies, to song artists, to food, to just about anything and i really want another shot at judging
8.) What qualities (give 3) are you finding for a winner?  Strong vocals, good song choices (if you butcher a song because it doesn't fit your voice whats the point in singing?), and uniqueness

I didn't honestly care for it. I thought the song was a horrible one for the type of voice you had. I didn't think that your vocals were quite that strong, and I think you would need to learn up on some different techniques before coming to a singing competition.

Goodluck and make this first season a big hit!
- PROJECT PLATINUM

open group

PROJECT PLATINUM (Finals)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!