This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2: Runway & Critiques

Topic » Challenge 2: Runway &..

3324 days 11 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Mrs. Polly Nation... you're safe

Opal... you're safe

Jasedya Jinx... your interview and runway were the cream of the crop. Condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge! You have gotten the job!
3324 days 11 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Sexy Nightmare, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Klamidia Kardashian, you're safe.
3324 days 11 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: No, I can't leave, if I go, what was this all for, I have to take down the person I'm facing.
3324 days 11 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Queen Bee, your answers didn't show enough personality while your runway didn't show enough skin (which is good)

Honey Bitch, your interview was alclustre and your runway didn't exactly make us hot for teacher.

Honey Bitch, I'm sorry but you are up for elimination

Queen Bee, you're safe.
3324 days 11 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: I'm sorry Honey, but I have to stay.
3324 days 11 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Honey Bitch & Sexy Nightmare, you are part of the bottom 2.

However, due to Winifred leaving the competition, I have decided that there will be no lipsync. Take this as a warning that you need to step up your game, no more hiding in the shadows. Am I clear?

Shawntays, you stay.
3324 days 11 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: I'm so happy to stay, but I have to win this.
3324 days 11 hours ago
tomdudley
I was not a big fan of most of the answers and runway looks this challenge. You all need to step up your game because it will get tougher the more the competition goes along. Looking forward to seeing next challenge huntys.

Good luck, and don't fuck it up
3324 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I WON!!??!? YESSS Thank you so much!

open group

Caitlin's Drag Race: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!