This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ItsOfficial's Survivor Vanuatu - Heroes vs Villains S22 Cast Reveal -

Topic » ItsOfficial's Survivor Vanuatu..

1318 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
September 20th @ 9pm EST -
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Cast Reveal for S22 of ItsOfficial's Survivor Series (ISS)! Survivor Vanuatu! Heroes vs Villains! 71 invites went out to those who fit the archetype of Hero or Villain! And 24 castaways were hand selected to compete together for another chance at the title of Sole Survivor! Cuts have been made; and 12 Heroes were chosen; as well as 12 of the most infamous Villains to play this game have all come back for another attempt at the title; along with the $250 cash prize that will be rewarded to whoever is crowned SOLE SURVIVOR!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Camera pans as 4 Helicopters Land on the beach before me - 6 castaways from each helicopter jump down and take place on the mats before me*

Welcome everyone! I want you all to look from right to left! These people are the only thing keeping you from the Title of Sole Survivor! You will live together; compete together; and some may fall together. But, we will crown a new winner at the end of 39 days! How about we get to Introductions! I'm sure everyone would like to get to meet their Tribes and most importantly; who you will be competing against!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Since everyone already knows the Theme of the season; I'll begin by revealing our Heroes!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Going all the way back to Season 2 of Tocantins! An Idol played by Katherine O. thwarted off her eviction with a single vote. This vote sadly took out this castaway just before the Jury began. He's waited nearly 6 years for another shot at the title. And now he returns as a HERO for Survivor Vanuatu! Everyone welcome harrywasnak/Harry W!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next castaway first began his journey in this series nearly 5 years ago. He first played in Survivor South Africa - "Cursed Idol" S3 on the dominate Xhosa Tribe. This Tribe proved to be a force in the game as they never loss a challenge pre-merge. This castaway was pegged as one of the alpha males of the Xhosa alliance and was taken down by none other than his own allies placing 7th respectively. It is none other than BOBROCKS333/Jacob S!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next castaway managed to make it all the way to the Top 5 in Survivor Yushan S14! The game itself was a back-to-basics season without Idols or advantages being in play. Instead; the cast of Yushan used the opportunity to manipulate relationships for their own benefit in some of the most insane social plays this series has seen to date. The Final 5 vote was particularly interesting as the entire Final 5 blew smoke at each other not realizing their lies would lead to a 2-2-1 re-vote between two castaways. The re-vote eventually led to me snuffing this castaway's torch ceremoniously for 5th. Everyone welcome our next HERO! chris2pei/Chris M!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The next castaway I will introduce is a complete HERO hailing from Season 16! Survivor Venezuela! Putting his own life on the line at the Final 6 to draw rocks for an ally in Eric C./Econ21 with castaway Ryan M./born2pizza. They attempted to shift the end-game in their favor. However, luck was not on their side as this castaway did draw the PURPLE rock; ending his game all by chance. Everyone give a warm welcome to Jxhn/John B!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Outside looking in at the next castaway I introduce. This castaway managed to overcome so much adversity during their time in Survivor Indonesia S18. Managing to play an Idol correctly at the first merge vote of the season to avoid being the first merge boot. This castaway also managed to obtain the LEGACY Advantage first introduced during Indonesia. Placing 5th overall! Everyone welcome back Fan Favorite! The Entertainment of Indonesia! And Hero of the Season! Kaseyhope101/Kasey H!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Up next, I introduce to you the next two castaways that will be introduced as Heroes! Reason for doing so is because they both recently played together in Survivor Marquesas!

I will begin by Introducing our Finalist Matt T./smuguy2012! Matt played a very calculated and loyal game. He was very reserved and didn't exactly stand out as a huge threat to win the game. However, using his social skills he managed to become one of the games biggest strategist. However; it was all overshadowed compared to the other finalist as Matt decided to stay loyal to his allies. It was an uphill battle for him at FTC. But, many of the Jury were left with a bad taste in their mouths as they questioned Matt making a $250 mistake by staying loyal to the bitter end.

Our next castaway was on the opposing end of the alliance that dominated the game. Placing 7th overall! Everyone welcome back Cole H/colehausman271! Cole was apart of a LARGE alliance within the Nuku Tribe. However; Cole and his allies were outplayed and manipulated leading to the destruction of the entire Nuku majority. He quickly became a sensation and Fan Favorite by many fans for his compelling speech advocating for the eventual winner of Marquesas!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Up next we head on over to Season 20! Survivor Guatemala - Fans vs Favorites II!

The first castaway I will be introducing to you all did their best to stay loyal to the relationships they made throughout the course of the game by far compared to many others in the game. Eventually this became a huge reason as to why this castaway became a huge threat to win. A tied vote forced by some of her closest allies led to this castaway placing 6th overall. Everyone welcome back Ari_/Ari R!

And the partner in crime! But, both being introduced as Heroes! Placing 5th respectively. Everyone give a warm welcome to Katherinee_/Katherine P! Katherine played a strong game and was a breathe of fresh air to this series. It was no secret that Ari and Katherine were close allies in Guatemala. And just like Ari. Katherine also played a strong social game going as far as giving away an Idol to her ally. [Eventually discovering the Idol to be fake; but, it showed that Katherine was willing to go out of the way for her allies]
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3 spots remain as I introduce the next 2 Heroes! Both recently played in Survivor Raja Ampat S21!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The first castaway I will introduce has made history in this Series being the only castaway in this Series to draw the PURPLE ROCK by DEFAULT. This castaway forced rocks once early on in Raja Ampat to save an ally. However, at that Final 7 Tribal Council. It was pure accident that this castaway voted himself out of the game. Going to rocks at Final 7 wasn't intentional and it cost this castaway the game. Everyone welcome back the Hero of the Season for Raja Ampat! David A/David2560!

Our next castaway I will introduce to you all is none other than Fan Favorite Laura R/Laura21! Laura played a surprisingly strong social game allowing her to maneuver herself into a position in reach of making the Final Tribal Council. She played an old school game and relied heavily on the social aspect of the game and even showcasing how self-aware she could be. However, her journey was cut short as she was outnumbered at the Final 4 placing 4th overall for being a Jury threat to the remaining players in the game.
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The 11 castaways I have introduced are all one-time players all getting a 2nd shot at the title for Sole Survivor! Not a single Hero has managed to take home the title. And same goes to the next castaway I Introduce! However, this castaway has plenty of experiences with making it the the Finale Episode in this series. It's time to welcome back Sean P./Caliboy!

First playing in Cocos Island Season 9. Sean managed to make it all the way to the end of the game. Only to lose the Final challenge on a technicality in one of the MOST controversial moment's to date in this series. He later returned for S13 - Survivor Samoa 2nd Chances where he met a similar fate being so close to the FTC. He placed 5th in Samoa after a re-vote did not go his way. And Finally. He most recently played in Survivor Tortuga S17 - Exile Island. Sean was ONE step away from making the Final Tribal Council once again. However, no one would have expected mysterygame2/Nolan K. to go on an Immunity run. Not being able to win Nolan in that Final challenge ultimately cost Sean the game in Tortuga. Sean has quite the resume and always showcases a strong game. But, is the title out of reach? He's back for another shot at the title!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
There are the First 12 castaways competing in Survivor Vanuatu! Get a good look at the Heroes! Because we are not done with this Cast Reveal! Moving on over! Let's meet our Villains!
1313 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our first castaway for the Villains I am introducing is a 2-time player. First appearing in Tocantins S2. This castaway was taken out as the first merge boot of the game just before the Jury. He returned for Survivor South Africa - "Cursed Idol" S3 where he made his mark on this series. He returned as one of three returning players being able to handpick his tribe. To which he later used at FTC stating hand-picked threats to surround himself for the end-game. It left a bitter taste in some of the Jury's mouths as people felt the relationships he built were solely for the game and questioned how genuine those relationships actually were. It ultimately cost him the game as he received 0 votes to win the game. Let's introduce _Adidas_/Luis L!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!