This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ItsOfficial's Survivor Vanuatu - Heroes vs Villains S22 Cast Reveal -

Topic » ItsOfficial's Survivor Vanuatu..

1322 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I am sorry if you received an invite and did not make the cast! Casting was extremely difficult for this season for many reasons. A lot of you fit the Theme of the season fairly well. Tons of you played great games or had a great story. But, other things factored the casting process. Some may have played great games; but, they did not send confessionals in their season; so I would not know if they did or not. Activeness. What kind of impression you left on myself or your cast mates. And if you did anything notable during your season(s) you played in. If you failed to get onto HvV. I am sorry. There will be more opportunities to return! I will gladly have anyone return for another shot at the title in a future season. It's just the casting for this season was particularly stacked. But, I do feel I have a strong cast with the 24 chosen to play.
1322 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Moving on! Time to reveal this season's Twist(s)......
1322 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
For this season. I am going to keep things simple for everyone. As always, Hidden Immunity Idols will be apart of the game.

This season! There will be ONE Idol placed on the VERY First Blog of a tg user! This will be considered the Tribe Camp Idols! The Tribe that wins Immunity/Reward will get the opportunity to receive clues to help narrow the search down for the Idols. The Tribe camp Idols can only be claimed if you are on that SPECIFIC Tribe at that current moment. For example; if you are on Tidore and discover the Biak Idol. You CANNOT claim it unless you are on that SPECIFIC Tribe. There will also be ONE Blog Idol placed at the Merge.

Idols WILL be re-hidden after use.

ALL Idols can be found by searching the VERY 1st blog of specific TG users. You can earn clues to help narrow your search down by winning Tribal/Individual Immunity/Reward.
1322 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh wow scandalous
1322 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And now....onto the MAIN Twist of the game! TIED votes will be handled in a different manner this season! This season there will be ABSOLUTELY NO RE-VOTES. If a tied vote occurs; the 2 castaways (or possibly even MORE) will head straight to a Fire-Making challenge to determine who will leave the game!

To re-iterate what was just stated. The castaways INVOLVED in the tie will compete in a Fire-Making Challenge to determine who leaves the game. The winner(s) will live to see another day in the game. The loser will ultimately have their torch snuffed.
1322 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
LMAO bye
1322 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
Oh
1322 days 17 hours ago
smuguy2012
UMMMM
1322 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
imagine getting rid of the most iconic part of survivor.. rock draws
1322 days 17 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
oh wow
1322 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And that is our main twist for the game! Aside from the INSTANT FMC if a tied vote occurs and Hidden Immunity Idols in general. There will be MORE twists to come. So stay on your toes. All twists were pre-selected before the start of this game to avoid accusations of rigging. I would not rig a game I take time out of my day to host as I work 6 days a week. Also, their is more at stake than the title itself. The winner of this game will not only receive a GIFT prize; but, they will also be rewarded with $250!

So, again. The only twist revealed aside from Idols is how tied votes will be handled this season. There are more twists to come.  And everything was pre-planned before the game began. So, I hope you all enjoy the template I created for this season!

Main Skype chat for the game will be created shortly. I will also post my work schedule for everyone so everyone is aware of the hours I work.
1322 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
So, tomorrow is our FIRST Tribal challenge of the season! However, Tribe's have NOT been decided as of yet! That's correct! I introduced you all as Heroes and Villains! But, it's time figure out our Tribe's! We will have 3 Tribe's this season! Ambae! Garnishing Black Buffs! Yasur! Will be wearing Red Buffs! And Lopevi! will be in Blue Buffs!
1322 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh.
1322 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I have 2 trays behind me. There are 12 buffs on each tray. Heroes will choose buffs from one tray. The Villains will choose buffs from the other tray. There are 4 Black Buffs, 4 Red Buffs and 4 Blue Buffs on each tray. This means after everyone has selected a buff. There will be 4 Heroes and 4 Villains on each Tribe.

Let's Figure out our Tribes!

*removes covers from the trays behind me to unveil 12 neatly wrapped packages on each tray*

Heroes! In front of each of you are 12 buffs that will decide Tribe's. Please select a Buff #'ed 1-12. It is first-come first serve. Once a Buff has been chosen; it cannot be chosen again.

Villains! Same to you all! In front of each of you are 12 buffs that will decide Tribe's. Please select a Buff #'ed 1-12. It is first-come first serve. Once a Buff has been chosen; it cannot be chosen again.
1322 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!