This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - [KAQCHIKEL]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 -..

1423 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
KAQCHIKEL! Welcome back to Tribal Council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as AYCINENA won Tribal Immunity.......

Alan D. - Today it was revealed that you will be voting people off to EXILE BEACH where they could potentially return to the game. It's an interesting concept. What was your initial reaction to this?

Ari R. - We are currently 12 virtual days into this game. As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change as we continue moving forward in this game?

Katherine P. - This Tribe has been on a winning streak and must finally face Tribal Council. Will tonight's vote ultimately give clarity to the dynamic of this Tribe?

Kellen T. - Is tonight's vote; a simple vote? Or do you feel that the castaway leaving tonight will ultimately be blindsided?

Kelly W. - We're getting to the point of the game where things will inevitably become an Individual game. At what point in the game will people begin to play for themselves over playing for the Tribe?

Peter D. - There are a number of different scenarios tonight's vote could go. What are some of the factors behind tonight's vote?

Vlad K. - With so many variables to this game. How do you decide who to trust in this game?

Wes A. - With 8 people voting at tonight's Tribal Council; it takes 4 votes to force a potential tie. Do you think it's possible to see some unity within this vote tonight?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. If you are voted off of your Tribe; you must relinquish your Fire Token(s) to any castaway remaining in this game.

The castaway voted off tonight will be voted off and sent to EXILE BEACH.
1422 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad K. - With so many variables to this game. How do you decide who to trust in this game?

I put my trust in some people and hope i can count on them today aswell , time will tell...
1422 days 9 hours ago
Katherinee_
Katherine P. - This Tribe has been on a winning streak and must finally face Tribal Council. Will tonight's vote ultimately give clarity to the dynamic of this Tribe?

I have just one word to say - #loyal
1422 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1422 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1422 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1422 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Alan D. - Today it was revealed that you will be voting people off to EXILE BEACH where they could potentially return to the game. It's an interesting concept. What was your initial reaction to this?

I love production rigging for AlanDuncan
1422 days 3 hours ago
Ari_
We are currently 12 virtual days into this game. As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change as we continue moving forward in this game?
I don't know, my strategy is to stay loyal to people who are loyal to me, so for me no.
1422 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
hey Erik!

im not sure who to give it too yet!

https://i.imgur.com/OHSHKrT.gif
1422 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*raises eyebrow as music instensifies*
1422 days 3 hours ago
Ari_
give it to me
1422 days 3 hours ago
Katherinee_
give it to ari and pledge loyalty to house stark
1422 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
but ya know what. the romance i have developed with Alan on this island is worth more to me then 250 dollars ever will. They might win the money but I will always have the love of AlanDuncan so who really won.

im playing this on Alan tonight Erik

https://gyazo.com/aa7852bf8c80b2079e4656dc1c42a5b9
1422 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Kelly stands; walks over and hands me a carved-like object*

"the romance i have developed with Alan on this island is worth more to me then 250 dollars ever will. They might win the money but I will always have the love of AlanDuncan so who really won. im playing this on Alan tonight Erik"
1422 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*takes object from Kelly*

I can now confirm that the object Kelly has handed me is..........
1422 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
.......a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL! All votes cast against Alan D. will NOT COUNT!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!