This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

881 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! First I'd like to apologize for the delay in game. I had personal matters to attend to. After this week. I should be a lot more available than I have been. How about we get to today's challenge. I'll explain the challenge.....

For today's challenge I will create a separate post for each Tribe. The object of the challenge is simple. Spam your Tribe's Forum. You can post anything you like but, there is a catch. You can contribute as much as you'd like for your tribe but, you CANNOT post back-to-back times in this challenge. If you make the last post for your tribe. You CANNOT post again until someone else from your tribe posts after you.

This challenge is NON-Live. Meaning you have 24 hours to compete in this challenge. The tribe with the MOST posts in their Forum will win Immunity and Reward! Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council where someone will become the next castaway voted out of this game!

If you have any questions. Now would be the time to do so. This challenge begins at 2pm EST and will end in 24 hours.
881 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I will try to be ONLINE for the start of the challenge. But, regardless if I am online for the start. This challenge begins at 2pm EST with or without my "GO" as I will be at work all day!
881 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Again. If you have any questions. Please try to ask before the challenge begins. Use this time to discuss strategies among your tribe.
881 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
What happens if you accidentally post twice in a row ?
881 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
No rule against it. But I will make sure the scores are all correct at the end of the challenge. Just be mindful not to make it an occurrence during the challenge. There should be no need for me to delete several comments at the end of the challenge if everyone reads the rules!
881 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Erik, one more question, sorry

At 2pm EST, can we start spamming instantly or do we need to wait for your go ahead that the challenge has started?
881 days 6 hours ago
Kindred7
Only our tribe can post in it right? As in comments from OT posting in our forum or from other non-game members posting in our forum won’t count?
881 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You may begin right at 2pm est. Which is less than 15 minutes from now.
881 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Comments from outside help will NOT be allowed. Good question Kinny.
880 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This challenge is over. SOLANA WINS IMMUNITY AND REWARD! LUZON heading to Tribal Council tonight!
880 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Solana will receive their clue shortly. LUZON! Tribal will be posted shortly!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!