This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - [Solana]

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - [Solana]

902 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SOLANA! Welcome to your First tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as LUZON and APARRI have won Tribal Immunity.......

General Questions:

- Welcome everyone to your first Tribal Council. Tonight, someone becomes the first person voted out of Survivor Cagayan! How does one go about deciding who to vote out this early in the game?

- Today's challenge was an activity-based Challenge. Any thoughts on the opposing Tribe? What do you think of the Tribe divisions?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 1pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
902 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Cutting straight to the point, my vote is going to be on one of the 4 people who didn't do the challenge.  There is absolutely no excuse for half the tribe not to compete. 

As for the opposing tribes and tribe divisions, I can't really comment on that yet.   Everyone who was invited to this game is worthy of the invite. We could have won if we had even 2 more people participating.
902 days 4 hours ago
Bjorn
Same sentiment here. 4 of us showed up and did our part in today’s challenge and 4 of us didn’t. Seems like an easy vote to me
902 days 2 hours ago
adrius
FIRST, I apologize for not being present at the challenge. I didn't know this had started. I hope this doesn't cost me the game.
At the moment, I could not tell you anything about the other tribes, because right now I am still getting to know my tribe.
As for the vote, I wish I was not me. Praying ...
901 days 23 hours ago
Bjorn
And I wanna commend Adrian for owning up to his fault in the challenge. If we’re able to do that as a team moving forward, we’re gonna do great!
901 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
5/8 votes received.
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes........
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*no one stands*
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Airil I. - [SELF VOTE]
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Leo S. - [SELF VOTE]
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Leo S.
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 2 votes Leo. 1 vote Airil. 5 votes remain.
901 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote...........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Adrian F.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!