This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan Cast S23 Cast Reveal -

Topic » ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan..

905 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
November 15th @ 1pm EST -
902 days 12 hours ago
cazweet
馃ズ
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Cast Reveal for ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan!
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Welcome to the Cast Reveal for Season 23 of ItsOfficial's Survivor Series! Survivor Cagayan! Cuts have been made; and 24 strangers will be left to fend for themselves against their peers and surroundings; for the title of Sole Survivor for Cagayan! Along with the Title, a GIFT Prize will be rewarded to whoever is crowned SOLE SURVIVOR! And the title and gift prize aren't the only things at stake as the winner of the season will also claim a $250 CASH PRIZE!
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
So, for the next 39 days, these castaways will be left off the coast in the Phillipines; located near the Cagayan Valley; as they are left to fend for themselves and to endure the Tropical climates of harsh environments. 24 strangers forced to band together to carve out a new existence, totally accountable for their actions. They must learn to adapt or be voted off. In the end, only one will remain and will leave the game with the Title of Sole Survivor and claim the $250 CASH PRIZE at stake. This is ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan! 39 Days, 24 castaways; One Survivor!
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Camera pans around as two large boats hit the beach of our destination and 12 castaways from each boat jump down to join me on the beach*
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I want you all to look from right to left! These people are the only thing keeping you from the Title of Sole Survivor! You will live together; compete together; and some may fall together. But, we will crown a new winner at the end of 39 days! How about we get to some Introductions!
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll begin by revealing the castaways! In no particular order; our first 3 castaways are...........
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x

nickgqc/Nicholas G.

x
x
x
x

honeybunch1/Honey

x
x
x
x

SeaKing/Damon J.
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next 3 castaways joining us on this journey are.............

x
x
x
x

adrius/Adrian F.

x
x
x
x

TMAN54445/Tris A.

x
x
x
x

Byleth/Mark M.
902 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The next 3 castaways I will be revealing are...........

x
x
x
x

salmaan/Salmaan N.

x
x
x
x

Bjorn/Josh N.

x
x
x
x

brosky17/Brenden W.
902 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
There goes the first 9 castaways. I will now continue revealing the cast!

The next 3 castaways joining this game are............
902 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x

cazweet/Leo S.

x
x
x
x

Uzeda/Everton S.

x
x
x
x

Fairyboss/Michael Z.

And we are now at the halfway point with this cast reveal. Our next 3 castaways playing this game are.....
902 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x

TheKevmiester/Kevin N.

x
x
x
x

gbpackXLVchamps/Scott D.

x
x
x
x

joey65409/Joey W.
902 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
9 spots remain as I introduce the next set of castaways. Our next 3 castaways are..........

x
x
x
x

hinata0014/Austin E.

x
x
x
x

shanedawson12345/Julian W.

x
x
x
x

Matedog1209/Nathan G.
902 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Congrats to the next set of castaways I introduce to this series. Everyone welcome...........

x
x
x
x

jfaia/ Fiai M.

x
x
x
x

LoveMeLoveMe/Airil I

x
x
x
x

Danger/RJ

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!