This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Oh sorry Deshon I didnt read your question correctly
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
You will have a 1/3 shot of slipping when I ask you to lower your foot placement on the poles.

LAST castaway to make the adjustment will have a 1/3 shot of slipping when making that adjustment.
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Again. You will be going by your OWN Individual posts. You are not going by my "GO" but when you climb the pole. After you climb the pole. You will make adjustments every 10 minutes after.
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Any other questions I can answer before we begin? Im sure everyone will understand once we start.
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! I hope everyone understands! This is for Individual Immunity! We will begin on my "GO"

Anyone who fails to climb their pole after 2 minutes will simply be unable to participate as they could not climb to the top to get in place for the challenge.
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! Your countdown for this challenge begins now!
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless

GO
1297 days 1 hour ago
Laura21
Climbs poll
1297 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*Climbs Poll*
1297 days 1 hour ago
Ashleybabyx3
Climbs Poll
1297 days 1 hour ago
Sunfire
climbs pole
1297 days 1 hour ago
mysterygame2
Climbs poll
1297 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Lol yeah i mustve been stoned when i made this. I spelled poll and not pole and nobody corrected me LMFAOOO

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!