This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - [AMBAE]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - [AMBAE]

1336 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
AMBAE! Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as YASUR won Tribal Immunity.......

Pyn for a Question-

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
1336 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Jorge :(
1336 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Name
1336 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jorge H. - There are only 5 of you at Tribal Council tonight. This leaves little room for error. Do you feel confident in the relationships you have built to feel comfortable sitting here at tonight's Tribal Council?
1336 days 3 hours ago
Laura21
Me...
1336 days 3 hours ago
Sunfire
Jorge H. - There are only 5 of you at Tribal Council tonight. This leaves little room for error. Do you feel confident in the relationships you have built to feel comfortable sitting here at tonight's Tribal Council?

I do NOT. I do know that the other tribe obviously feels the same because they were so angry and desperate for that win. That 9 person alliance needs to go
1336 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Dino S. - Your tribe has went through a complete change in dynamics along this journey. First Mike and Nolan mutiny from Ambae. Then Stoner. Your tribe now finds itself at Tribal after a mild winning streak. Is there a simple vote tonight?
1336 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Laura R. - This game is forever changing and you must be able to adapt to any situation you are dealt with in this game. How do you go about surviving tonight's Tribal Council? Do you have anything to offer this tribe personally?
1336 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino S. - Your tribe has went through a complete change in dynamics along this journey. First Mike and Nolan mutiny from Ambae. Then Stoner. Your tribe now finds itself at Tribal after a mild winning streak. Is there a simple vote tonight?

Nolan is a weak player. Anyone who needs to win a luck based tiebreaker (and only because someone self voted at that) isn't worthy to win a season. Good on him for jumping ship though and somehow creating a cult that will Pagong us at merge (starting with me if I'm fortunate enough to make it there).

Tonight's vote is not simple. We have truly bonded as a small tribe. We have become not just a group of friends but a little family here and we just wanted to make it to merge together to at least accomplish that milestone as a group. This vote absolutely sucks Erik and anyone who derives pleasure from it is a sadist
1335 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1335 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

You are NOT being voted out of the game; but simply, your tribe. Person voted out will head to EXILE BEACH.
1335 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1335 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*no one stands*
1335 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote.....
1335 days 5 hours ago
Laura21
Laura R. - This game is forever changing and you must be able to adapt to any situation you are dealt with in this game. How do you go about surviving tonight's Tribal Council? Do you have anything to offer this tribe personally?

I will survive as I have always done by relying on those I trust.
I can offer what people already know, my strength is always loyalty.
1335 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Laura R.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!