This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale for Survivor Indonesia -

Topic » - Finale for Survivor..

2290 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
EXACTLY WHERE I NEED TO BE
2290 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
still here
2290 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
We all already did lol
2290 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jayson! Julian! Stoner!

I'll explain your Final Challenge!
2290 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SURVIVOR PYRAMID
-----
Today, we have somewhat of a mini-temple built for you guys. You will be working your way to the top, to claim Final Immunity, and a guaranteed spot at the Final Tribal Council sitting before the Jury.....

Each “step” is like a little mini-challenge. When you complete each step, you can move onto the next one.

Step 1: Getting Into the Temple

You Must Post *Runs Up Step #* etc... until you get to step 10. That gets you into the temple. All must be separate posts. The asterisks are not necessary.

Step 2: Once you do that you get four scrambles sent to you via mail. All the scrambles are PAST ISS Alumni. MAIL ME the correct answers.

Step 3: Mini Endurance - Counting to 5 in Minutes

You will start by saying GO

After One Minute-Post 1
After Two Minutes-Post 2
After Three Minutes-Post 3
After Four Minutes-Post 4
After Five Minutes-Post 5

Step 4: Three Trivia Questions about Indonesia. MAIL ME the correct answers. (all answers can be found via google/wikipedia)

Step 5: Unlocking the Final Puzzle. After completing Steps #'s 1-4; you will receive a # after completing each step. For the 5th step; you will use those Four numbers you received from at the end of Steps #1-4 to unlock your Final puzzle. You will MAIL ME your guesses.

Step 6: You get 1 Final scramble. Your job is simple. Unscramble the words; and then the phrase. First person to POST the correct phrase IN THIS TOPIC (NOT by mail) will win FINAL IMMUNITY!

If you have any questions regarding Final Immunity; please ask now. We will begin once everyone here understands the challenge.
2290 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Can we refuse to play and have a f3
2290 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
1 min agoDelete ReplyGaiaphagee
Can we refuse to play and have a f3

Nope. Soz! But, don't ruin my high Stoner! Let me know when you're ready to begin fatty
2290 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'm ready twar
2290 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jayson? Julian? Any questions?
2290 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
okay
2290 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Julian? Any questions?
2290 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm ready
2290 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gl homies
2290 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
lets do it guys, good luck
2290 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! Jayson! Julian! Stoner!

This is for Individual Immunity and a GUARANTEED spot in the Final two where you will earn the chance to speak in front of the Jury! Survivors Ready!

I will count you all down from 3! Your countdown begins now!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!