This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 - [Maluku]

Topic » Tribal Council #15 - [Maluku]

2286 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
MALUKU! Welcome to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; DJ F.; Crypt A.; Leo S.; Emmett S. and.......... Kasey H. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. STONER D. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Sixth member of the Jury........

Jayson S. - Tonight; someone becomes the 6th member of the Jury. Are people thinking of how the Jury could potentially view each of the remaining players when voting tonight? Do you think this could have a huge influence on how tonight's Tribal Council could play out?

Julian W. - There are 4 castaways voting tonight. Rules of Survivor state that if a tie occurs with 4 Individual castaways remaining; the re-vote is skipped and a Fire-making Challenge will ensue between the castaways involved in the tie. What are the chances we see a Fire-Making Challenge?

Nick M. - At the end of the day; there are only TWO spots at the Final Tribal Council. How do you decide your vote this deep into the game?

Stoner D. - Congratulation on winning Individual Immunity! This is your 5th CONSECUTIVE Individual win of the season. With only so many obstacles remaining; tonight's win secures you a spot in the Final Three. What are your thoughts on the remaining castaways that sit beside you at tonight's Tribal Council?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 6pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
2286 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*NO Challenge Tomorrow as the Finalist and I plan for the LIVE Finale*
2286 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Congratulation on winning Individual Immunity! This is your 5th CONSECUTIVE Individual win of the season. With only so many obstacles remaining; tonight's win secures you a spot in the Final Three. What are your thoughts on the remaining castaways that sit beside you at tonight's Tribal Council?

Thanks man. I feel fantastic. I love these guys. Minus the Emmet vote, we've voted together this entire merge. Jayson nick and I have been voting together long before merge. I consider these guys great friends, they're all fantastic players. Together we've made hella big moves. It's been an honor and I hate the fact that 2 of us gotta go on jury still. Fucking awesome final 4 man
2286 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
Jayson S. - Tonight; someone becomes the 6th member of the Jury. Are people thinking of how the Jury could potentially view each of the remaining players when voting tonight? Do you think this could have a huge influence on how tonight's Tribal Council could play out?

I do think people are going to start looking to the jury, but you can never know what anyone else is really thinking  which is the tough part.I just hope others dont think I could be a threat for jury since I think that is what this choice will be based on for everyone out of the people not safe
2286 days 2 hours ago
BluJay112
Nick M. - At the end of the day; there are only TWO spots at the Final Tribal Council. How do you decide your vote this deep into the game?

to put it simply, my word. but i genuinely love all four left; this is extremely heartbreaking to write anyone's name
2285 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian W. - There are 4 castaways voting tonight. Rules of Survivor state that if a tie occurs with 4 Individual castaways remaining; the re-vote is skipped and a Fire-making Challenge will ensue between the castaways involved in the tie. What are the chances we see a Fire-Making Challenge?

I just don't see it happening. I think I needed the immunity pretty bad this round and knowing I dropped the ball right at the end because I got stuck with only 5 pieces left is so frustrating.
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes...........
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Julian W.
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 1 vote Julian. 3 votes remain.
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote..........

x
x
x
x
x
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick M.
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We are tied. 1 vote Julian. 1 vote Nick. 2 votes remain.
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote.............

x
x
x
x
x
2285 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick M.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!