This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 -

2298 days 17 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hi
2298 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I am here people! And I am typing you all on phone!

I didn't forget about any of this! I just got caught up until just recently. I got in a car accident. I'm okay. But, definitely banged up pretty good

I'm still working out stuff down at the Hospital with the authorities. I'm fine! But, I put a 16 year old girl in the hospital. She's currently in emergency care. I don't have a complete status update on her. But, she may not make it from what I'm being told :(

I'll update you all as I can. But, I likely won't be home for a few more hours; in which it will be too late to post any comp. I can try and get a NON-LIVE posted if I'm home early enough. But, I can't promise how long I'll be at this moment.
2298 days 17 hours ago
Cryptspartan
doesn't matter how long you'll take
it matters that you're ok
2298 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
Damn dude
2298 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fuc an be safe. Hope that girl is alright... sending love and prayers
2298 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'm home now! I'm still a bit shaken up.

But, I live in Minnesota. So roads are bad here during winters. I slipped into an intersection running a red light. T-boned a tine green car with the girl in the other vehicle. My truck pretty much ate her car. So, I didn't get banged up too bad. But, my truck is no longer drivable. Aside from that. I was cleared to go home awhile ago. But, I was waiting for my ride home and waited a little longer to visit the family of the 16 year old girl. :( Anyways, she's doing fine now. But, she's still in the extensive care unit. That's pretty much it for an update as of right now.
2298 days 15 hours ago
GiGi10
shit :( glad you are okay, hope the girl is
2298 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Challenge tonight @ 8pm EST people.
2297 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hey everyone you can begin checking in for the challenge.
2297 days 18 hours ago
Emmett4
Present
2297 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
2297 days 18 hours ago
NickBrad97
here
2297 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Okay, so last night was one of the worse moments of my life. I nearly ended someone's life. But, the girl is fine. However, she has a broken arm and a fractured jawline. I brought her flowers this afternoon.

As for work; I get the next few days off. So, I can really devote my time to this game for now. Anyways, while everyone is checking in. I'll explain today's challenge.
2297 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey
2297 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank god she’s okay!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!