This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Kibushi

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Kibushi

3010 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KIBUSHI! Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as MALAGASY won Tribal Immunity...

Azri Z. - You put up with a lot during today's challenge. How hard was this loss for Kibushi?

Daniel M. - There are 5 castaways voting tonight. What can we expect with a tribe this small?

Hudson H. - After tonight; only 10 castaways remain. Are people expecting the merge to come?

Robert Q. - With the numbers dwindling; how important is loyalty moving forward in this game?

Zachary D. - You scored all 3 points for your tribe in today's challenge. Do you think you're physicality could make you a threat in this game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3010 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*send confessionals*
3010 days 11 hours ago
bboyRobert
Robert Q. - With the numbers dwindling; how important is loyalty moving forward in this game?

I think loyalty is always important no matter what so going forward it should be no different.
3010 days 10 hours ago
subfriend
Azri Z. - You put up with a lot during today's challenge. How hard was this loss for Kibushi?

Its so hard we want to win again. bet it sucks. Going to merge soon its gonna be hard. we need to let go inactive so all the active people can have the number although we might be in minority
3010 days ago
YoundAndReckless
2/5 votes received.
3010 days ago
zach3051
Zachary D. - You scored all 3 points for your tribe in today's challenge. Do you think you're physicality could make you a threat in this game?

I dont think so. I live in Germany rn so Im at a 6 hr time difference so it makes it more difficult for me to attend challenges. Any skill that I may have at challenges is pretty much cancelled out by the fact that I wont be able to make all of them, and at this point while we are still a tribe we cannot risk getting good competitors. Yes, the merge may be tomorrow, but if its not and we get rid of a good challenge person, we are going to tribal next time.
3009 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
well i didnt hear anything from the person i trust. i heard my name be tossing around although i contribute in non-live and spamming challenge. Vote me.. and lets see who will get voted out  :D itll be interesting night
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes......
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
With that said; I'll begin reading the votes. First vote.....
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hudson H.
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.....
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hudson H.
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote......
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Daniel M.
3009 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote.....

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!