This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Cacique

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Cacique

3024 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Welcome to the first merged tribal council of the season. STONER D. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. The Jury has begun; however; the person voted out tonight; will not head to Ponderosa. Instead; the person voted out tonight will make their way to the Island of Fire where someone will have a chance to re-enter this game..........

AFD "Fire Dragon" - Last night; we seen Crystal pulled from the game. Tonight; this leaves 9 castaways voting at Tribal Council with Fox at Exile. Do you think some may take tonight as an opportunity to make a huge play?

Andie P. - You received Gregory's vote at last night's Tribal Council. Were you surprised he wrote your name down at all?

Eric A. -  The Jury has begun and someone will re-enter this game. How important is tonight's vote knowing someone can possibly return to this game?

Jack O. - We have yet to see an Idol play. How high are the tensions at this moment?

Josh Q. - With the numbers dwindling; are people trying to position themselves to make a run to the end of this game?

Kelly W. - Last night; we seen a unanimous vote against Gregory. Has there been a line drawn in the sand against groups yet?

Nano M. - You had to eliminate one contestant from today's challenge. Was the decision difficult?

Nolan K. - You received a not-so-hidden Immunity Idol at today's challenge. Concerned that you may have received an unnecessary target with it?

Stoner D. -  Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity. How valuable is this safety at this point in the game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
3024 days 9 hours ago
jackog
Jack O. - We have yet to see an Idol play. How high are the tensions at this moment?

I don't think anyone knows what to expect. The only person that knows what is happening with an idol is the person who has it.
3024 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jack O. - How does an Idol play affect tonight's vote?
3024 days 9 hours ago
mysterygame2
Nolan K. - You received a not-so-hidden Immunity Idol at today's challenge. Concerned that you may have received an unnecessary target with it? I mean I felt in a good position before this but It doesn't effect me because It'll be gone after this tribal.
3024 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. -  Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity. How valuable is this safety at this point in the game?

Immunity is always comforting. Feels good that I can't be voted out tonight and I'm here another day.
3024 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Obviously not cause it was a unaimnous vote
3024 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nolan K. - So you plan on playing the Idol tonight. That could defintely cause a bit more tension in this game. What can we expect from tonight's vote; with an Idol in play?
3024 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Stoner D. - Had you not won Immunity. Feel you may have been a target coming into tonight's Tribal Council?
3024 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
With the numbers dwindling; are people trying to position themselves to make a run to the end of this game?

Of course
3024 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kelly W. - Do you think there's a clear target for tonight's Tribal Council?
3024 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Josh Q. - How important is tonight's vote moving forward in this game?
3024 days 8 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Yeah its pretty much guaranteed that a pair will be broken up this vote so whatever move is made is bound to be a big one because you're making the move against two people
3024 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
AFD "Fire Dragon" - Concerned that with your "Loved One" and you still very much apart of the game; that you two could potentially be targeted tonight?
3024 days 8 hours ago
jackog
I think an idol will be played tonight. Thats all I feel comfortable saying.
3024 days 8 hours ago
marthean
It was a hard decision, he did get an idol, so I decided just do it.
3024 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nano M. Will tonight's vote be an even more difficult decision to make?

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!