This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Cacique

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Cacique

3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Welcome to the first merged tribal council of the season. FOX T. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. The Jury has begun; however; the person voted out tonight; will not head to Ponderosa. Instead; the person voted out tonight will make their way to the Island of Fire where someone will have a chance to re-enter this game..........

AFD "Fire Dragon" - Congrats on making it to the merge! Tribal lines are now 6-6 with Stoner's return.  Along with original tribal lines; we have a few "Loved Ones" who got to re-unite with each other. What can we expect from tonight's vote?

Andie P. - With the merge; Jury begins. Along with that; the Island of Fire is still in play. So now you have to be extremely careful with who you vote out tonight; because not only may they have the Final say in who wins this season's title; but, they could possibly return to the game. Any thoughts on the game; now that we have merged?

Crystal D. - Everyone is now playing an Individual game. Some will play physical; some will play socially; and some will play strategic. Which type of player concerns you in this game?

Eric A. -  Now that the tribe's have merged. Do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

Fox T. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Now that the tribe's have merged. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?

Gregory L. - There have been nine Tribal Councils; prior to the merge. We have yet to see an Idol play. Has there been any talk among castaways of a potential Idol threat?

Jack O. - There are 4 pairs of "Loved Ones" remaining in this game and 4 Individual castaways outside of those four pairs. What is the atmosphere in the game like at this moment?

Josh Q. - Now that this game has become an Individual game; votes are going to be more and more important. Do you think people might start playing to make moves tonight?

Kelly W. - Tonight's vote could set the pace for the remainder of the game. In a "Loved Ones" season; do you feel comfortable sitting next to 11 other castaways; who aren't your "Loved One" in this game?

Nano M. - You were extremely close to winning today's challenge; but, couldn't escape being targeted and ultimately loss. What can be said about the remaining castaways in this game?

Nolan K. - You made it to the merge! In your season; you were voted out just before it occurred. In today's challenge; you were targeted fairly often. Concerned you may be a target coming into tonight's Tribal Council?

Stoner D. - Congratulations on your return to this game! You were voted out once by the Eau tribe. Concerned at all with your position on this newly merged Tribe?

*Note* - Now that we have merged; I will ask castaways a 2nd question once they have answered their first.

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3025 days 6 hours ago
marthean
The only thing that can be said about the castaway is they are players. They have earned there spot in this game so far
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Send in Confessionals*
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nano M. - If everyone left is playing the game; should we expect someone to be blindsided by tonight's vote?
3025 days 6 hours ago
JMez2612
Q: Now that this game has become an Individual game; votes are going to be more and more important. Do you think people might start playing to make moves tonight?

A: Obviously, its the merge so anything can happen
3025 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Congratulations on your return to this game! You were voted out once by the Eau tribe. Concerned at all with your position on this newly merged Tribe?

Thanks Erik haha. Feels good to be back. I'm pretty worried, only a few people have come to me which is uncomfortable. I hope I'm not voted back out and people use me as an extra vote for their alliance. Shoot me some PMS fam
3025 days 6 hours ago
HotFox1
Immunity is a double edge sword. Yes being safe is amazing, but people can see you as a threat. I really might of needed it
3025 days 6 hours ago
marthean
Blindsides are always possible in this game
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Josh Q. - If anything is possible this vote; do you feel comfortable at tonight's Tribal Council?
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Stoner D. - How would it feel to re-enter the game; and head back to the Island of Fire so soon?
3025 days 6 hours ago
jackog
Jack O. - There are 4 pairs of "Loved Ones" remaining in this game and 4 Individual castaways outside of those four pairs. What is the atmosphere in the game like at this moment?

I think everyone is scrambling to make sure they can put themselves in a good position for the end game. To me, I don't see people as pairs. Someone will turn on someone in a second if it means they stay another day.
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fox T. - If winning challenges; makes you a threat in this game; what else could possibly make someone a threat to someone else in this game?
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jack O. - If it did mean you got to stay another day; you're saying you would write your "Loved Ones" name down tonight if necessary?
3025 days 6 hours ago
JMez2612
Josh Q. - If anything is possible this vote; do you feel comfortable at tonight's Tribal Council?

No, this is only my third time going to tribal this game, so I have no idea what the dynamic is.   
Also, feeling too comfortable in this game is not always a blessing
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nano M. - Being a returnee; you should be all too familiar with being blindsided. You think this first vote of the merge will be any different from the first vote of the merge in Caracol?
3025 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Josh Q. - Do you think anyone sitting at Tribal Council tonight should feel comfortable in any way?

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!